• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anonymous2998691

Aug 14, 2023
Today, this week, even the past 2-3 weeks, has been one of the most miserable weeks of my life, constant torment and my chronic pain is some of the worst it's ever been. I have finally decided to CTB, I'm going to try do it tomorrow morning, Hopefully this is my last night alive, I just can't take it anymore. I've never even gotten much of break from this since it started two years ago, maybe a day off, that makes it even worse.

I probably won't be able to bring myself to do it, but remember; "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again".

If there is a good afterlife I think I will be the happiest man in world, it's weird to think one moment I'd be on Earth and the next I'd be in a completely different place.

Nobody ever did anything wrong to me, and my parents did everything they could.

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm so sorry you're going through such pain.
What method do you plan to use if it's not indiscreet to ask?

D

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Very sorry for everything you went thru in this gut wreching painful Earth body and wishing you an eternity of blissful tranquil peace you absolutely deserve.๐Ÿฉท

bookgirl

bookgirl

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ’, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

AstroV

AstroV

Nov 3, 2021
Whatever you decide, we all wish you the best.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered a lot, I hope that you find freedom from this dreadful and torturous existence.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
God luck! I hope you find peace!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Good luck, I hope you find the peace you are searching for.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
I hope you found strength and peace to do what you want.