• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
i cut myself at a duck pond when i was in sixth grade. granted, nobody saw me, but i still did it.
That reminds me, I actually used to throw pine cones at ducks chilling at ponds or streams. I don't think I ever hit one though because I always missed but the intent to hurt them was still there.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
That reminds me, I actually used to throw pine cones at ducks chilling at ponds or streams. I don't think I ever hit one though because I always missed but the intent to hurt them was still there.
you don't have to answer this question if you don't want to, but is there a reason why you tried to hit them? or was it just because you wanted to hurt them?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
you don't have to answer this question if you don't want to, but is there a reason why you tried to hit them? or was it just because you wanted to hurt them?
I wanted to hurt them because they were always in pairs of male and female and I hated them for having something I wanted but could never have.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i don't know if i said this already, but i'm having way too much fun with this game.

my mom has a makeshift altar in the living room. one time, i blew out of the candles on purpose, and played dumb when she asked about it. oh, and i've contemplated pouring blood on them, too.

wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
some guy at work was stealing a shit ton of alcohol ( i work in a pub) and not the cheap stuff, after work, we would chill in the park and he would drink the alcohol, i never had any.
i was first to find out and never told anyone. manager launched a investigation, they never found who did it.

another time, i burn a fire in my family garden ( when i was like 15 and bored in summer holiday as i didn't have a job) and nearly burned the front of the house down, managed to stop the fire and clean up the mess before anyone came home.

Last edited:
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
All of my sins? That could take a while. I'll try to just do one at a time.

I constantly report posts on social media that bother me, even if I merely just disagree with them. I've actually gotten a few people suspended on Twitter for "posting something offensive against a group of people" when they were merely slandering my favorite video game characters for example. I don't think any of them knew it was me specifically...

EDIT: I've never done that on this website before at least, just on Facebook and Twitter
Rat Snitch. First time for everything here I guess!
Seriously though as long as you've not ruined anyone who wasn't trying to impose their opinion on others.

My answer: I used to be a bad troll on yahoo answers ten years ago when I was alcoholic I was fuckin pathetic. Which is why I don't hate trolls now because I know how much their lives suck.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I accidentally walked into a gas station yesterday without a mask on. I went back to my car to get it when I realized my grave error but for two whole minutes I was maskless in public. My spot in hell is surely secured by now. :pfff:
Hmm who knows I hope you've keeping up with your repentance... I hear Hitler and Jeffrey dahmer are in heaven because of mental perspectives but gandhi in he'll because he has too much ego he was aware of.
God does his best but cmon 7 billion people now.... And it's only something as trivial as eternal suffeeing so it doesn't really matter.
PS we can't think bad of him or that IS a seat on the bus down.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
When I was 21 my friend spiked my drink with acid, so about 6 months later after a night out, I made us all Cheese on Toast spike with acid, :devil: it was shit though all we had was a strange tune playing in our heads for 6 hours.

Let him/her who is without sin cast the first stone, :halo:

Cheers

Geo

P

polarbear

attention seeking bi-polar
Oct 11, 2020
I look at this thread and wonder whether it would be appropriate to confess my actual sins, while everyone else is like "I sometimes have bad thoughts and I was mean to this kid once when I was 5".
Let me just say I actually did a number of seriously effed up things unlike all of you little angels :hihi:
But in order to keep in with the harmless spirit of the thread, here's my one non-awful sin: I've never paid for a videogame, a movie or TV series, and I haven't paid for any of my music since like 2007, I pirate all of the content I use.
lol i was thinking the same thing,my actuals sins could land me in jail for a few years

• Wow
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Wishing for eternal sleep
Oct 20, 2020
When I was a kid a relative kept bullying me so I used her toothbrush to clean the toilet bowl. It's disgusting when I think about it now but she was a real bitch to me. I've done nothing serious as an adult, other than watching pirated films and music.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
When I was in 10th grade, I was playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on the Nintendo DS during lunch all the time. When I beat the game, I actually cried so hard at the ending that {spoiler} died. I was crying so hard that two girls from my class went to console me but I was too wrapped up and just kept saying "She's gone! She's dead!" So they assumed that someone I actually knew had died. When I explained that I was crying over someone from a video game, they got mad that I was being overly dramatic and left.

I think my main sin in this case was not telling them sooner that I was sad for somebody who doesn't even exist.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I love to randomly steal from people for fun. I've killed around 438 people on the streets for no particular reasons. I eat babies for breakfast. I have a giant fire pit where I use puppies and kittens as fuel. Every time I walk past a house I set fire to it. I pee in people's coffee. I never use doors and only ever smash windows to enter buildings. I use SS with light theme.

H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
I can only confess the sin I made here: I'm not from Middle East guys, but my country (which I'm about to reveal in the next posting) feels like I kinda live there :ehh:

Last edited:
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
this is fucked up, nsfw but I've been considering spilling my guts here for a while, so here it goes:

years ago, when I was still in high school and used to get a bus at 23 p.m to go home, I a horny female teenager with no brains whatsoever thought it'd be a good idea to masturbate in an empty bus.

yes. that's horrible, disgusting and fucked up, I'm aware. but in my defense, I was the only passenger and was on the last seat.