• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'll start: when I was a kid, I hated my babysitter because he was mean to me and would strangle my favourite bunny toy or throw it across the room. As revenge, I went around the house and started filling up his shoes with whatever I could find. I ruined his brand new shoes with shampoo, washing up liquid, shower gel, cooking oil, soy sauce etc.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
All of my sins? That could take a while. I'll try to just do one at a time.

I constantly report posts on social media that bother me, even if I merely just disagree with them. I've actually gotten a few people suspended on Twitter for "posting something offensive against a group of people" when they were merely slandering my favorite video game characters for example. I don't think any of them knew it was me specifically...

EDIT: I've never done that on this website before at least, just on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited:
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I look at this thread and wonder whether it would be appropriate to confess my actual sins, while everyone else is like "I sometimes have bad thoughts and I was mean to this kid once when I was 5".
Let me just say I actually did a number of seriously effed up things unlike all of you little angels :hihi:
But in order to keep in with the harmless spirit of the thread, here's my one non-awful sin: I've never paid for a videogame, a movie or TV series, and I haven't paid for any of my music since like 2007, I pirate all of the content I use.

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I'm not even lying, I've been regularly masturbating with the wand from my brother's tibetan singing bowl since he moved out. It has these great ridges that can't be beat. I mean I kind of figure if you're really a buddhist artifice doesn't matter that much anyway? You're not supposed to worship any object so I think I'm doing the right thing. In a tantric sort of way.

Last edited:
A

alfie

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
I look at this thread and wonder whether it would be appropriate to confess my actual sins, while everyone else is like "I sometimes have bad thoughts and I was mean to this kid once when I was 5".
Let me just say I actually did a number of seriously effed up things unlike all of you little angels :hihi:
But in order to keep in with the harmless spirit of the thread, here's my one non-awful sin: I've never paid for a videogame, a movie or TV series, and I haven't paid for any of my music since like 2007, I pirate all of the content I use.
I want to do this but ever since I'd heard that one can get into trouble with the law for piracy, like get literally sued, I stopped. Is it really that much of a reasonable threat nowadays or am I just being paranoid and imagining things?

Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
I want to do this but ever since I'd heard that one can get into trouble with the law for piracy, like get literally sued, I stopped. Is it really that much of a reasonable threat nowadays or am I just being paranoid and imagining things?

In my opinion it could be a threat. I've been paranoid about things like that, better safe than sorry.

A

alfie

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
You guys are definitely going to "hell" for being naughty at kindergarten... :D
That's funny how everyone here claims to be a sinless victim.
World of lies.
Er... Sorry but I must agree... The "sins" posted strike me as more of venial mischief... Probably because actual sins that are very damaging to other people are too shameful to confess to in a public forum...

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I was completely stumped when trying to remember things that I had done that were "sinful" but after a minute of brainstorming, I came up with a few things. Here's one:

When I was a teenager I would stay at my father's house for the weekend. I would get my little half-brother's room to myself while he stept in his parent's room or the couch downstairs. Over the weekend before I went to bed, I'd skeet all over his sheets and I'd also do it again in the morning when i woke up. Hell, maybe I'd even do in the middle of the day if I had nothing better to do. Needless to say I hope, that came to an abrupt end sometime well before college. I also hope they did the laundry immediately when I left :heh:

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Apart from the masturbating with a tibetan wand, and ejaculating on the half brothers sheet...If these are your average type of sin, im going straight to hell.do not pass go, do not collect £200.
I was completely stumped when trying to remember things that I had done that were "sinful" but after a minute of brainstorming, I came up with a few things. Here's one:

When I was a teenager I would stay at my father's house for the weekend. I would get my little half-brother's room while he slept in his parent's room (IIRC?) Over the weekend before I went to bed, I'd skeet all over his sheets and I'd also do it again in the morning when i woke up. Hell, maybe I'd even do in the middle of the day if I had nothing better to do. Needless to say I hope, that came to an abrupt end sometime well before college. I also hope they did the laundry immediately when I left :heh:
Certainly not judging you, but im intrigued as to why you did this ?

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
@Wayfaerer
Oof that vaguely reminds of the times when I'd stay at my uncle's, in the basement of course because who else but me, and I'd piss in the sink because I was too afraid of going upstairs and waking anyone else up. I'm sorry to say it but I was kind of old when this happened, maybe 14, but that's how badly I didn't want to interact with them. Plus, not gonna lie, I kinda enjoyed desecrating his space. He's always been an asshole to me for no reason.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Certainly not judging you, but im intrigued as to why you did this ?

Habit I guess. Where else was I going to do it? The light bulb didn't flicker above my head until a couple of years later: Aha, The Toilet! It was not nearly as convenient as just busting a phat nut and then rolling over but it was definitely more considerate and hygienic.

@Wayfaerer
Oof that vaguely reminds of the times when I'd stay at my uncle's, in the basement of course because who else but me, and I'd piss in the sink because I was too afraid of going upstairs and waking anyone else up. I'm sorry to say it but I was kind of old when this happened, maybe 14, but that's how badly I didn't want to interact with them. Plus, not gonna lie, I kinda enjoyed desecrating his space. He's always been an asshole to me for no reason.

That's not so bad. I at least hope you had rinsed the bowl out after you were done lol

There was no victim in this one (other than my dignity): When I was homeschooled (teens), I'd collect my urine in solo cups underneath my computer desk with napkins or other empty solo cups placed over them. Back in those days, my bedroom was for more than just sleeping in. I have no idea why I did this other than being lazy and wanting to avoid my parents. That also came to a stop when I was 16 I think? I'm 100% sure I wasn't doing it at 17, that's when I started becoming much more... Domesticated, I guess?

Last edited:
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Oh yeah I rinsed the fuck out of it. Once I realized what I did I straight up panicked and doused it with soap to erase any evidence. But then I chilled out and did it again later. And didn't care lmao.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
@Wayfaerer
This is more like it lol.
Its like at the start of the thread all the niceties were there. Now shit is getting real.
Wish i could think of an interesting one.

Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
This is more like it lol.
Its like at the start of the thread all the niceties were there. Now shit is getting real.
Wish i could think of an interesting one.

I'm sorry, I didn't know that peeing in the sink thing was a sin, but I confess now, I do that at work sometimes, otherwise I'd have to go up from the basement where I regularly work way up to the nearest toilet. :D :D

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Not to mention more difficult lol
That's what i mean. Would it not be quicker to walk to the toilet?
I'll start: when I was a kid, I hated my babysitter because he was mean to me and would strangle my favourite bunny toy or throw it across the room. As revenge, I went around the house and started filling up his shoes with whatever I could find. I ruined his brand new shoes with shampoo, washing up liquid, shower gel, cooking oil, soy sauce etc.
Ok then max, my best little buddy....
My old grandad used to like to have an ice cream every saturday afternoon.he would buy one at a time and store it in the freezer. It was the highlight of his week.
One time when i was 17 i came home drunk on a friday night and ate it.
The next day when he asked where it was, i told him that tbere had been a power cut and it had melted with everything else in the freezer

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
When I was 14-15, back in 2008-2009 I would sometimes log into Omegle to try to troll people. This was before the website had webcam functionality so it really was completely anonymous.

My main plan when I trolled was to find all the horny dudes trying to do sex role playing. It was common for people to ask for your "asl" (age, sex, and location). I thought it would be funny if I could pretend to be something like 16, female, some state like Ohio. I would then initiate sex role plays with them as a girl but then right when the other dude gets to their climax I would type "AND THEN I PULL OUT MY DICK". Some dudes would get mad and immediately log off, some of them would laugh with me at the joke I made at their expense. Either way it was hilarious to me. I got nothing sexual out of it myself but people find this hard to believe. I'm a completely heterosexual guy and I was just toying with potential pedos (sometimes I would even pretend I was even younger). Amazingly no one ever seemed to be more into it after I reveal the twist. I guess it was a simpler time.

B

Blondebasketball

Sep 26, 2020
I dnt understand the point of this. No such thing as hell so why the need to confess sins.
I like the direction that this thread is taking lol
I don't see the point of this stupid thread