• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
One of my sins - I like to tell people about my crappy childhood because my parents have always been self-centred and my mum especially cared about appearances. Even though she's gotten better I still do it because I get a tingle up my spine and a large dose of satisfaction that there are people who know her and don't that will always look down on her no matter what she tries to portray

@Maxtothemax is that a sin for you?

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
When we were kids my brother and I would play this wrestling game where he was a lion and I was a lion tamer. I made the rules of the game this way so that he was always down on all fours and it was easy for me to push him over and tackle him. I used the game as way to get back at him, and get all my hurt and anger out for all the verbal/emotional abuse he inflicted on me. It was the only way I could get away with it, because it was a "game." Also I always won.

I'm not sure if this is considered a sin, but it's definitely a secret I'd never tell anyone irl. When I was in high school I cut in the bathroom before or between classes, then left my arm bleeding under my black sweatshirt.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
When we were kids my brother and I would play this wrestling game where he was a lion and I was a lion tamer. I made the rules of the game this way so that he was always down on all fours and it was easy for me to push him over and tackle him. I used the game as way to get back at him, and get all my hurt and anger out for all the verbal/emotional abuse he inflicted on me. It was the only way I could get away with it, because it was a "game." Also I always won.

I'm not sure if this is considered a sin, but it's definitely a secret I'd never tell anyone irl. When I was in high school I cut in the bathroom before or between classes, then left my arm bleeding under my black sweatshirt.
Have you apologised to your brother?

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i used to do a similar thing to my sister. whenever we would argue, i would pull her finger back, trying to break it until she started begging for me to stop. sometimes, i'd hold it for longer, just because i enjoyed seeing her being the one hurt, for once.

B

Blondebasketball

Sep 26, 2020
I threw my ex's passport in the river because he was having a manic episode and wanted to run away to France.
Wow
When I was 14-15, back in 2008-2009 I would sometimes log into Omegle to try to troll people. This was before the website had webcam functionality so it really was completely anonymous.

My main plan when I trolled was to find all the horny dudes trying to do sex role playing. It was common for people to ask for your "asl" (age, sex, and location). I thought it would be funny if I could pretend to be something like 16, female, some state like Ohio. I would then initiate sex role plays with them as a girl but then right when the other dude gets to their climax I would type "AND THEN I PULL OUT MY DICK". Some dudes would get mad and immediately log off, some of them would laugh with me at the joke I made at their expense. Either way it was hilarious to me. I got nothing sexual out of it myself but people find this hard to believe. I'm a completely heterosexual guy and I was just toying with potential pedos (sometimes I would even pretend I was even younger). Amazingly no one ever seemed to be more into it after I reveal the twist. I guess it was a simpler time.
Love it

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
When I was maybe 11-14, I used to yell at my youngest sister everytime I lost or died in a video game. Apparently I would just blame her for standing near me every time and rage at her. I didn't even remember doing this, but my sister told me about it recently. I tried to say I was sorry, until she actually thanked me for it and how it led her to stay away from video games and be less like me. :pfff:

N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
When I was about 14 I was particularly depressed. My mom had found out I had been groomed online by a guy and told me that because I told someone it meant I had ruined Christmas for the entire family (see my previous sin lol) but it went round and round in my head since I couldn't sleep and I wasn't allowed to get help for things and I just had the thought that if I just got rid of my mom everything would get better. I was holding my pillow and stood over her as she slept. I probably would have done something but my stepdad moved/started to wake up and it kinda woke me up a bit so I just left the room and went back to bed.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Just be careful max revealing your dads favourite cigarettes could compromise your identity.
Also dont tell anyone what you told me about him being a left handed smoker as this is quite rare too.
Is this british humor? lol
When I was 14-15, back in 2008-2009 I would sometimes log into Omegle to try to troll people. This was before the website had webcam functionality so it really was completely anonymous.

My main plan when I trolled was to find all the horny dudes trying to do sex role playing. It was common for people to ask for your "asl" (age, sex, and location). I thought it would be funny if I could pretend to be something like 16, female, some state like Ohio. I would then initiate sex role plays with them as a girl but then right when the other dude gets to their climax I would type "AND THEN I PULL OUT MY DICK". Some dudes would get mad and immediately log off, some of them would laugh with me at the joke I made at their expense. Either way it was hilarious to me. I got nothing sexual out of it myself but people find this hard to believe. I'm a completely heterosexual guy and I was just toying with potential pedos (sometimes I would even pretend I was even younger). Amazingly no one ever seemed to be more into it after I reveal the twist. I guess it was a simpler time.
omegle is a good one.
I like to post troll questions in the question mode sometimes,
fish some racist or angry comments, usually pretty funny

Last edited: