• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
hey everyone,

I'd like to order a Neotame based product to sweeten substances like N or SN.
I'm worried that the sweetener might interfere with the effect of N or SN.
What do you think? Do you think its okay to combine it? Would it be better to use the liquid? Do you think it would be safe to put 0,013 ml (whole bottle liquid) into the liquid of N or SN?

I found only those two online shops in germany (Iam from germany):

as powder:

as liquid:

best regards

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Hope it works salt in SN is so off putting.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I would order and test its effect with other terrible similar tastes, but I still don't know if it could affect N or SN in its own effect... Iam not a chemist, but logically spoken, it should be fine to combine, right?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I guess you cannot expect too much advice here anymore.
It seems that the souls, who would have been able to give advice already left this platform or life.
It was totally different when I signed up to this place 4 to 5 years ago. Now the thread section is totally flooded and it is impossible to find your own thread one day later between all those new ones.
That means I will have to figure it out again by myself...

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
hey everyone,

I'd like to order a Neotame based product to sweeten substances like N or SN.
I'm worried that the sweetener might interfere with the effect of N or SN.
What do you think? Do you think its okay to combine it? Would it be better to use the liquid? Do you think it would be safe to put 0,013 ml (whole bottle liquid) into the liquid of N or SN?

I found only those two online shops in germany (Iam from germany):

as powder:

as liquid:

best regards
Hello
From what i read in PPH, i dont think neotame can affect the N.
But im not an expert, maybe our friend @Soon i will be gone can help here.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hello
From what i read in PPH, i dont think neotame can affect the N.
But im not an expert, maybe our friend @Soon i will be gone can help here.

Thank you so much!

Or they're just not online ATM. Did it used to be quieter then or are you doing a @FuneralCry and saying that its gone downhill since it became "mainstream"?

It's not my first request... And yes, she is absolutely right.

VidFlumina

VidFlumina

Mind shattered beyond repair
Dec 14, 2023
I think it's a bad idea to combine it. SN is extremely salty and I doubt that the sweetener is going to mask it well, it might make the solution even more disgusting. The sweetener might also interact with the SN and stomach acid and make you vomit, which means failed attempt. It's better to be "safe" and just drink SN while pinching the nose (that's what I am going to do).

According to this document drinking orange juice or too much water can cause a failed attempt so I recommend strictly following SN regime.

Someone shared a recipe from Belgian hospital how to make Nembutal tastier:

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I agree with the above. I wouldn't risk it's lethality with something that wouldn't completely change it's test. Plus you wouldn't be around long enough to appreciate the taste anyway. It would be better to take something afterwards to mask the aftertaste.
It was totally different when I signed up to this place 4 to 5 years ago. Now the thread section is totally flooded and it is impossible to find your own thread one day later between all those new ones.
That means I will have to figure it out again by myself...
Am sorry you are not able to get the desired help you seek. The problem arose I guess with the increased number of members and the repeated agenda and question threads flooding the section. Until a helpful solution is put in place bumping your threads could help.

Last edited:
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it and actually... already accepted that this place here is not helpful for me anymore.
To see so many helpful answers makes me truly happy :)
Thanks to EACH one of you!

I decided to buy the liquid sweetener I linked in my first post.
It is said, that you can simulate the taste of N (in case I should get N... of course...) by mixing 50 ml Vodka with a few drops of teatree oil (not too much since that itself might be poisoning as well). Usually, a few drops of the sweetener should be enough to change the taste at least a bit. Of course I WONT mix too much additional liquids. As you said, it is highly risky to add even more stuff which increases the amount to drink.

When Iam about to take the sample for the EC lab (for SN or N... In case I should get one of those...), I will also test the substance and see how it will taste. I knew a guy from this platform (already dead) who did the same. Its safe, as long as you dont take too much of it.

I also started another thread to ask if anyone could help me to find the perfect test kit to take a sample and send it to the EC lab. Maybe you could give me an advice for this too?
The sampler kit from exitinternational is really expensive... Well, I would still buy it if I shouldn't find another option, but Iam also afraid I could mess up the procedure to take the sample.

I need two syringes and needles, two containers... Do I pierce the needle through the seal into the bottle? Take a bit and somehow inject the liquid into the container? It shouldn't be that difficult I guess, but I want to avoid every possible mistake, please bear with me...

best regards

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If only a couple drops improve it's taste without altering it's lethality, guess it will be a game changer. Sorry I don't know anything about the tests though, I hope others could offer suggestions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alessa
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Last try/push, until I will have to make a decision...
Buy the sampler kit from exit international or not to buy?
It sucks, when you got noone else to ask. Iam sorry.
If I buy it, I will have to find out by myself about the take/send sample procedure.

Last edited:
VidFlumina

VidFlumina

Mind shattered beyond repair
Dec 14, 2023
Do you have Nembutal? If you don't but will travel to Peru to buy it from vet clinic then I don't think you'll need to test it this way. First, you'll see immediately if the bottle was ever used. For reassurance that they gave you a correct bottle, you could buy cheaper test kit for presence of the substance, like this for example:
I doubt you would be screwed over when buying from the clinic. I imagine If I was in possession of N thanks to them I would just attempt. I would only test sample if I bought it from seller on the internet.
Maybe my thinking is wrong, if so, I am no help in this situation.

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Idk if anyone already said this but I recommend drinking it with a straw, I've heard that can help! Also having a mint on hand

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Last try/push, until I will have to make a decision...
Buy the sampler kit from exit international or not to buy?
It sucks, when you got noone else to ask. Iam sorry.
If I buy it, I will have to find out by myself about the take/send sample procedure.
For N, all you need is something like a 30mm 23 gauge needle, medical syringe that fits the needle and a small sterile container, like a water tight small screwed glass bottle for EC Lab. I can't remember how much EC lab required for testing - you need a bottle that can hold that amount. These can all be found easily on any market places.

To take a sample of N, remove the metal cap that will be covering the top of the bottle (not the metal around the rubber seal or the seal itself) - it should just pop off easily. Shake the bottle well to ensure it's mixed. Fit the needle to the syringe and ensure all the air is out by pushing the plunger fully closed. Turn the bottle of N upside down, so the liquid is against the rubber stopper then insert the needle through the rubber and extract as much liquid as you need (keeping the bottle upside down all the time - it stops air getting in doing it this way). Do not push the plunger back in while the needle is still inserted (contamination risk). Withdraw the needle / syringe from the bottle - after you've done this you can turn the bottle up the right way. It will self seal, so no air will get in. Squirt the sample into your bottle and seal.

Again from memory (which isn't great), there's a section on the EC Lab website that takes you through the paperwork requirements / shipping etc. if I get time, I'll try and have a look.

Edit - you only need to send around 2ml, so a bottle like this would be fine.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
same as always... waited for weeks to get an answer (its not the first thread) and right after I decided to buy it from exit international, I get answers for alternatives. So THANKS! I guess? I appreciate your help! But its too late, as always. Really, from the moment I bought the sampler kit from exit international, I KNEW and even said: "Let's bet, now that I bought this overpriced shit, they will help me on sasu!" And it happened again. Life looooves to kick me in the ass. But soon it will have to find another asshole to put its feet into.

What does that tell me? That Iam an unlucky piece of shit and then fucked by life right after I met my decision. There has to be a little sadistic bastard somewhere in this fucked up universe who plays his games with me.
I paid the 75 $ for the kit incl. international fee. Fuck all this money, I won't need it anyway anymore. Take it world and choke on it!
EC test lab will also cost a lot of money, but I don't give a shit anymore. Iam being milked like a cow all my life, but that will be over soon hopefully.

So... after I ranted a bit (Iam sorry)...

@Tesha
I would appreciate your help concerning the process concerning the EC lab procedure. I already figured some things out, but it would help to have your support. It is not too late for that at least... unless you are going to answer right after I left this fucking planet. But that will take another 2-3 months, so lets see...

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
same as always... waited for weeks to get an answer (its not the first thread) and right after I decided to buy it from exit international, I get answers for alternatives. So THANKS! I guess? I appreciate your help! But its too late, as always. Really, from the moment I bought the sampler kit from exit international, I KNEW and even said: "Let's bet, now that I bought this overpriced shit, they will help me on sasu!" And it happened again. Life looooves to kick me in the ass. But soon it will have to find another asshole to put its feet into.

What does that tell me? That Iam an unlucky piece of shit and then fucked by life right after I met my decision. There has to be a little sadistic bastard somewhere in this fucked up universe who plays his games with me.
I paid the 75 $ for the kit incl. international fee. Fuck all this money, I won't need it anyway anymore. Take it world and choke on it!
EC test lab will also cost a lot of money, but I don't give a shit anymore. Iam being milked like a cow all my life, but that will be over soon hopefully.

@Tesha
I would appreciate your help concerning the process concerning the EC lab procedure. I already figured some things out, but it would help to have your support. It is not too late for that at least... unless you are going to answer right after I left this fucking planet. But that will take another 2-3 months, so lets see...
Unfortunately things doesnt happen immediatly or as soon as you need it. This includes information about CTB, that are usually complex and not easy to obtain given the general illegal situation.

Given that, you should be gratefull for the help that members such as @Soon i will be gone provide for us. Nobody is obligated to help you, but we are lucky that this comunity exists.

It doesnt help complaining even after you get some answers. I also lost around 100$ trying to buy the Exit Kit Test and unfortunately the product was locked in the customs. But thats part of the game.

Good luck for you and hope you find peace soon.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020

@Tesha
and breathe…..

I've sent you a PM.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Sorry

I had a desastrous week... You wouldn't believe how unlucky I've been. I have to pay for bullshit I never "used"/possessed/consumed. Even in my isolation, life finds a way to shit on my existence. It's a huge mess right now. I never freaked out like this on this page. This was just the cherry on top.

By the way, right after the moment I bought the sweetener from one of the top sources I posted, chemlab FINALLY answered my question about their sweetener product and offered me to sell it directly to me. Honestly, I told them one month ago, that amazon doesn't sell it anymore and they never answered. And again, right after I met my decision to buy it somewehere else, they answer, are you f**king serious? You cannot tell me, that this is coincidence. That's ALWAYS happening to me and... Iam so sorry, but I HAD to freak out! It's unbelievable...

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Sorry

I had a desastrous week... You wouldn't believe how unlucky I've been. I have to pay for bullshit I never "used"/possessed/consumed. Even in my isolation, life finds a way to shit on my existence. It's a huge mess right now. I never freaked out like this on this page. This was just the cherry on top.

By the way, right after the moment I bought the sweetener from one of the top sources I posted, chemlab FINALLY answered my question about their sweetener product and offered me to sell it directly to me. Honestly, I told them one month ago, that amazon doesn't sell it anymore and they never answered. And again, right after I met my decision to buy it somewehere else, they answer, are you f**king serious? You cannot tell me, that this is coincidence. That's ALWAYS happening to me and... Iam so sorry, but I HAD to freak out! It's unbelievable...
Dont worry, we are all fucked up in the same boat lol lets keep helping each other. Good luck!

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I tested the sweetener today. I mixed a "drink", which is supposed to taste like N, at least that's what I was told. 30-50 ml of Vodka mixed with 3-5 drops of teatree oil. Can anybody confirm that it is the similar taste to N?
If so, yes, it tastes not good! But it was managable. I tried to get used to the taste and the aftertaste is strong and long. I guess that's why it's recommended to eat a small piece of chocolate afterwards.

I left about half of it to experiment with the sweetener. 5 drops weren't enough, so I increased until I had 15 drops in the end. I guess it tasted "best" with 10 drops, still not good though. 15 were already too much, it tasted disgusting with too much of the sweetener.
That means that I would have to add 40 drops of that sweetener when I will drink 200 ml of the substance (when I get it! I don't have it!) That's about 2 ml, not more. Should be absolutely fine.
The aftertaste of the sweetener is stronger than the aftertaste of the N-taste-mixture, but I will have to try when I take the sample for the lab. How much of N could I taste without any issues? Just to try the taste and get used to it. And not too much of course, I will need the amount to drink when I ctb.

so, if anyone's interested: Sweetener helps a little bit, but not much.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I tested the sweetener today. I mixed a "drink", which is supposed to taste like N, at least that's what I was told. 30-50 ml of Vodka mixed with 3-5 drops of teatree oil. Can anybody confirm that it is the similar taste to N?
If so, yes, it tastes not good! But it was managable. I tried to get used to the taste and the aftertaste is strong and long. I guess that's why it's recommended to eat a small piece of chocolate afterwards.

I left about half of it to experiment with the sweetener. 5 drops weren't enough, so I increased until I had 15 drops in the end. I guess it tasted "best" with 10 drops, still not good though. 15 were already too much, it tasted disgusting with too much of the sweetener.
That means that I would have to add 40 drops of that sweetener when I will drink 200 ml of the substance (when I get it! I don't have it!) That's about 2 ml, not more. Should be absolutely fine.
The aftertaste of the sweetener is stronger than the aftertaste of the N-taste-mixture, but I will have to try when I take the sample for the lab. How much of N could I taste without any issues? Just to try the taste and get used to it. And not too much of course, I will need the amount to drink when I ctb.

so, if anyone's interested: Sweetener helps a little bit, but not much.
Hello, thanks for the update and for the valuable info for the community.

What are you planning to drink, the powder N or the veterinary Halatal type?

If its the Halataly type i think its worth to run a test with at least 200 ML of this mixed dream + taking the anti-emetic 40min before.
Ill run this test soon, using ur suggested drink (total 200 ML).

Ps: i also bought this lidocaine spray lotion to put in the mouth to test it. Lets see if it helps. Screenshot 20240212 143419 WhatsApp

Last edited:
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hi,

this is an important message for you @LifeIsCrazyNemb ,
I was told, that drinking too much teatreeoil is a really bad idea. You shouldn't drink 200 ml of this mixture, it might be poising in a bad way. I don't know that for sure, but you should know that.
In addition to that, that mixture isn't deadly and not a pentobarbital. Iam pretty sure, that your body will react much different to it than to N. Your body will try to force vomitting, because it will know, that N is a deadly substance. You won't vomit because of the taste, at least thats my assumption. Sure, the amount of liquid will have an effect, but I guess it's the the N's effect what your body will fight against the most, less the taste.

I want to test my domperidon as well, but I don't know how. I was also told, that taking the high amount of the antiemetic before the attempt might also have sideeffects, you don't want to have when you test it. But I don't know for sure. Does anybody know? I also would like to know how I react towards the domperidon AE.

What kind of effect do you expect from taking that Lidocaine spray @LifeIsCrazyNemb ? Iam curious :)

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
neotame has been tested in the past by my old friend. here's a comment from him on it.

Okay, so I've just tested this. Initially I swished around about 100mg in water (too much and tastes kinda bad). Taking a small bit of the powder and rubbing it on your tongue was sweeter.

Now for the quantities I used:
~400mg of pentobarbital (Nembutal)
~200mg of Neotame
50ml of water

I didn't seem to feel this did much but managed to consume the 50ml in half a second. It still tasted pretty nasty but it was only about a 7/10. The after taste quickly takes a hold and the neotame definitely adds a strong element of sweetness so it doesn't feel as bitter to me. The after taste still persists
Tested this just now and have some good news.

So I mixed this:
50ml of water (Exactly)
~400mg Pentobarbital (Nembutal)
~200mg of Neotame (Likely still far too much)

I rubbed a tiny bit of powder on my tongue which left an extremely sweet taste in my mouth (this with honey would be ideal). However I then tested 100ml mixed with 10ml of water swished in my mouth and it felt quite off and not ideal ( I believe the spoon having touched the N mixture may have done this but I am unsure)

So I downed the 50ml in about half a second and the nasty taste hit me almost immediately while the nasty aftertaste took about 5-10 seconds to build up in intensity. The Neotame definitely detracts from the bitter element as well as masking the nasty aftertaste but you still get some overtones of this seeping through it is only unpleasant, not unbearable. It is easy to drink something after to get rid of this. I just had some blackcurrant squash and the neotame amplified the sweetness of this greatly (keep this in mind if you plan to drink or eat something afterwards). I would say subjectively the taste was about a 7/10 bad but was fine.

Now this was with C's N which is powder (64% sample so the 400mg is more like ~256mg at the purity and has also clumped/caked quite a bit since I first received it but it is not going to be used for CTB anyway). The community must remember the veterinary N is likely worse tasting as it contains ethanol and other sterility agents that I haven't been able to find a detailed list of. The "alcoholic bubblegum" taste another user here described likely seems accurate to me as high doses of neotame seem to taste like that in a way with a long aftertaste of pleasant sweetness (does feel a bit chemical but not like other sweeteners).

I hope this is of some use to the community. If anyone has any ideas of better concentrations to use or test please let me know and I may do another one in future. Although please try to remember I am trying to keep my sleep consistent and cannot use this chemical very regularly as it has a 24h period of aftereffects that are generally not pleasant. The high feels quite good for t+40m (not at the peak yet but this won't be useful for ctb purposes) it feels euphoric and feels like it sedates the whole body and feels quite heavy in nature and numbs bodily sensations a bit. This proves C's N still retains significant potency even when I haven't taken any measures to store it properly.

Hope this is of some help to the Community.

Last edited:
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Hi,

this is an important message for you @LifeIsCrazyNemb ,
I was told, that drinking too much teatreeoil is a really bad idea. You shouldn't drink 200 ml of this mixture, it might be poising in a bad way. I don't know that for sure, but you should know that.
In addition to that, that mixture isn't deadly and not a pentobarbital. Iam pretty sure, that your body will react much different to it than to N. Your body will try to force vomitting, because it will know, that N is a deadly substance. You won't vomit because of the taste, at least thats my assumption. Sure, the amount of liquid will have an effect, but I guess it's the the N's effect what your body will fight against the most, less the taste.

I want to test my domperidon as well, but I don't know how. I was also told, that taking the high amount of the antiemetic before the attempt might also have sideeffects, you don't want to have when you test it. But I don't know for sure. Does anybody know? I also would like to know how I react towards the domperidon AE.

What kind of effect do you expect from taking that Lidocaine spray @LifeIsCrazyNemb ? Iam curious :)
Hello, thank you.
I will test drinking straight cheap vodka, around 300 ML. Before that ill spray that licocaine in my mouth (its expectef to numb the tongue and make me less sensible to awfull tastes) + honey in my mouth.

I have the veterinary N Halatal, not the concentraded N powder, so in this case i think neotame wont help much and i also neeed to prepare myself to ingest 200 ML of awfull taste liquid.

I already tested the anti-emetic using de 40min regimen bofore drinking heavy alcohool it was ok. now im planning to test the 48 hrs anti-emetic regimen to see if its better and then make the decision for my final protocol.

Ill keep you updated. Thank you!

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hello, thank you.
I will test drinking straight cheap vodka, around 300 ML. Before that ill spray that licocaine in my mouth (its expectef to numb the tongue and make me less sensible to awfull tastes) + honey in my mouth.

I have the veterinary N Halatal, not the concentraded N powder, so in this case i think neotame wont help much and i also neeed to prepare myself to ingest 200 ML of awfull taste liquid.

I already tested the anti-emetic using de 40min regimen bofore drinking heavy alcohool it was ok. now im planning to test the 48 hrs anti-emetic regimen to see if its better and then make the decision for my final protocol.

Ill keep you updated. Thank you!

Maybe I should try that as well... But I hate feeling dizzy and throwing up because of too much vodka. Vomitting feels like a release when being drunk. The good thing with N is, that I won't have to endure the dizzyness for too long. Having a bad hangover because of a test doesnt sound very nice... I drink 0,3 ml vodka mixed with my benzos everyday to fall asleep, but I still feel terrible when I drink 250 ml pure vodka.

I ordered a liquid sweetener, not the powder variant. I also will take the liquid veterinary just like you. Is it the 48 hour regimen from the SN Megathread what you are talking about? I guess its the same for N, right?
Somebody mentioned a straw to drink the 200 ml, but I think that will be much more difficult to drink. I takes longer time to swallow and longer time for the taste.

Oh hell... Iam so afraid, that I could vomit when the time has finally come. Please let me know about your AE test in the 48 hour regimen and let me know how you reacted to the AE in that time. I will definetely have to test the AE by myself. Which one did you got? Meto? Do you think Domperidon will be fine to prevent the vomitting?

best regards :)

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Maybe I should try that as well... But I hate feeling dizzy and throwing up because of too much vodka. Vomitting feels like a release when being drunk. The good thing with N is, that I won't have to endure the dizzyness for too long. Having a bad hangover because of a test doesnt sound very nice... I drink 0,3 ml vodka mixed with my benzos everyday to fall asleep, but I still feel terrible when I drink 250 ml pure vodka.

I ordered a liquid sweetener, not the powder variant. I also will take the liquid veterinary just like you. Is it the 48 hour regimen from the SN Megathread what you are talking about? I guess its the same for N, right?
Somebody mentioned a straw to drink the 200 ml, but I think that will be much more difficult to drink. I takes longer time to swallow and longer time for the taste.

Oh hell... Iam so afraid, that I could vomit when the time has finally come. Please let me know about your AE test in the 48 hour regimen and let me know how you reacted to the AE in that time. I will definetely have to test the AE by myself. Which one did you got? Meto? Do you think Domperidon will be fine to prevent the vomitting?

best regards :)
I think its worth running a test using a cheap vodka. Its just a hangover but also a guarantee that you are fine with the meto and the protocol.

So you are drinking the Veterinary 200 ML N as well, im not sure if sweetener will work on this cases. I know that with powder if goes well and a member posted the recipe in this thread.

Regarding the 48 regimen of meto, yes you can test if following the SN meto protocol.
Im also scared, dont worry its normal and its part of the process. But im sure we will all suceed.
Ill use metoclopramide and zofran 8mg.

Best regards and keep in touch!

• Hugs
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I think its worth running a test using a cheap vodka. Its just a hangover but also a guarantee that you are fine with the meto and the protocol.

So you are drinking the Veterinary 200 ML N as well, im not sure if sweetener will work on this cases. I know that with powder if goes well and a member posted the recipe in this thread.

Regarding the 48 regimen of meto, yes you can test if following the SN meto protocol.
Im also scared, dont worry its normal and its part of the process. But im sure we will all suceed.
Ill use metoclopramide and zofran 8mg.

Best regards and keep in touch!

Hi LICN, :)

thank you so much! It's really nice talking to ya! Would you mind having also a private conversation?

So... Now I think I should have gotten the Meto instead of Domperidon, but it is also listed in the pph next to meto. In addition to that, somebody told me, that meto might have dizzyness as a side-effect which felt contradictory. But it also depends on who it takes I guess. I bet its more effective than domperidon.

So you combine the 48 regimen of meto with 8 mg zofran? I never heard about that, sounds interesting. Sure it doesnt affect each other? Is it even safer to combine two? I only got the Dias (to calm down) and Domperidon... Antacids are not necessary, right? Only when you take SN, right?

Do you think the regimen is the same for Domperidon? Iam asking too many questions. Its obvious you are the expert here. ;D

Hugs to you :)

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Hi LICN, :)

thank you so much! It's really nice talking to ya! Would you mind having also a private conversation?

So... Now I think I should have gotten the Meto instead of Domperidon, but it is also listed in the pph next to meto. In addition to that, somebody told me, that meto might have dizzyness as a side-effect which felt contradictory. But it also depends on who it takes I guess. I bet its more effective than domperidon.

So you combine the 48 regimen of meto with 8 mg zofran? I never heard about that, sounds interesting. Sure it doesnt affect each other? Is it even safer to combine two? I only got the Dias (to calm down) and Domperidon... Antacids are not necessary, right? Only when you take SN, right?

Do you think the regimen is the same for Domperidon? Iam asking too many questions. Its obvious you are the expert here. ;D

Hugs to you :)
Hello Alessa!
Its a pleasure to talk to you and share information, thank you, Ill send u a message.

Based on what i read in PPH, Final exit, and in this forum, the best method about anti-emetic is to test the reaction of the medicine of choice in your body before you take the N. After testing 2 or 3 anti-emetic regimen, you should make ur decision to the final protocol. Specially considering there are a lot of conflicting info in regards to antimetic.

I did just 1 test so far, the 40min 30 mg metoclopramide before drinking heavy alcool.

Ill run 2 more tests:
- Test 2: taking the anti-emetic following the 48 hours method.

- If this test 2 doesnt feel excelent, Test 3 will be = test 2 + adding 8 mg zofran 40 min before drinking the heavy alcool

None of the sources refered to antiacid so i think its not necessary. I dont know much about Domperidon, i will not use in my protocol.

Im not expert here lol, the expert in N is our friend @Soon i will be gone

Lets keep in touch, we are in the same boat, and soon we will suceed CTB.

• Love
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hello Alessa!
Its a pleasure to talk to you and share information, thank you, Ill send u a message.

Based on what i read in PPH, Final exit, and in this forum, the best method about anti-emetic is to test the reaction of the medicine of choice in your body before you take the N. After testing 2 or 3 anti-emetic regimen, you should make ur decision to the final protocol. Specially considering there are a lot of conflicting info in regards to antimetic.

I did just 1 test so far, the 40min 30 mg metoclopramide before drinking heavy alcool.

Ill run 2 more tests:
- Test 2: taking the anti-emetic following the 48 hours method.

- If this test 2 doesnt feel excelent, Test 3 will be = test 2 + adding 8 mg zofran 40 min before drinking the heavy alcool

None of the sources refered to antiacid so i think its not necessary. I dont know much about Domperidon, i will not use in my protocol.

Im not expert here lol, the expert in N is our friend @Soon i will be gone

Lets keep in touch, we are in the same boat, and soon we will suceed CTB.

Ok! Than that's what Iam going to do. I hate drinking too much, but yes, it's more important to find out. But I don't know if I have enough AE to test several times. :( I got 20 x 10 mg. So...

test 1: 30 mg
test 2: 3 x 10 mg on the first day, 2 x 10 mg on the second and 30 mg before doing it -> 80 mg
attempt: 30 mg or maybe also 80 mg.

It would be enough for two tests. I don't know if I will gain more.
And Vodka will be fine to test it with?

Thanks again! You're awesome!