• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Shady33

Shady33

Student
May 25, 2018
Do you think that we can mix the Nembutal with pure syrup (ex:grenadine) to mitigate the horrible taste that it must have?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Do you think that we can mix the Nembutal with pure syrup (ex:grenadine) to mitigate the horrible taste that it must have?

You can mix it with sugar, artifical sweeteners, concentrated juice, essential oils, etc.

This is a recipe used at a Belgian hospital:

For 100 ml:
Sodium pentobarbital (or sodium secobarbital) - 12 g
Ethanol 96% ABV - 20 ml
Purified water - 15 ml
Propylene glycol - 10 ml
Sodium saccharin - 250 mg
Simple syrup - 65 g
Anice essential oil - 1 drop

Saccharin is an artifical sweetener, and simple syrup is just regular sugar boiled with water. The star anise essential oil gives it flavor, I guess.

Reactions: sserafim, Shady33, Gumby and 1 other person
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
if you mix it with something (like a syrup or fruit juice), would you need to drink more n for it to have the same effect?

Reactions: dano6533
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Mixing it with something sweet should not have any effect on the N itself.
i've read on here and other places that people say it dilutes the n and makes it less effective. i dont know if thats true or not (i hope it isnt true).

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
if you mix it with something (like a syrup or fruit juice), would you need to drink more n for it to have the same effect?
You"ll have to drink more because it increases volume when you mix it with other stuff like syrup or fruit juice. Has nothing to do with effectiveness.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
You"ll have to drink more because it increases volume when you mix it with other stuff like syrup or fruit juice. Has nothing to do with effectiveness.
that means you need 3 or more bottles of n if you mix it with something else? instead of 2 bottles if you take n on its own.

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
that means you need 3 or more bottles of n if you mix it with something else? instead of 2 bottles if you take n on its own.
No. Mixing it with fruit juice will not make the N less effective. It will however increase the total milliliters that you have to drink. For example you add 50ml of fruit juice to 200ml of N. You now have to consume 250ml of liquid N/fruit juice.

Reactions: El Topo
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
No. Mixing it with fruit juice will not make the N less effective. It will however increase the total milliliters that you have to drink. For example you add 50ml of fruit juice to 200ml of N. You now have to consume 250ml of liquid N/fruit juice.
ok thanks.

Shady33

Shady33

Student
May 25, 2018
Thank you very much for your answers, I take note!