• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
(Sorry if this is the wrong section to post)

I think people should be able to kill themselves if that's what they really want - and I've been researching and learning about SN to better understand how it works and I've been sharing my thoughts and suggestions with the community. But I've been thinking about it and now I'm not really sure if this is what I want to do. I guess I've got a sudden change of heart. There are plenty of people on this site to give advice so it's not like my absence will make a difference and I'm fairly new anyways so who cares.

If I'm not giving advice though I don't really know what else to do here. Wish I could delete some (most) of what I've posted but it's too late now and the rules say the mods won't mass delete... I am pretty grateful though that I found this site and the methods listed - I will definitely be taking SN in the future if not soon. I just don't want to play a part in peoples deaths anymore.

If I do self-ban though this is why.

• Love
Reactions: Symbiote and mirko
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, if you really feel guilty about it, the good part is that you can't do it anymore if you don't want to.
Anyway, I bet those people will appreciate your advice because they were looking for more info about SN.

Still, I understand your feelings.

Just think about building a future you won't regret and things will be amazing!

Hugs and love

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Well, if you really feel guilty about it, the good part is that you can't do it anymore if you don't want to.
Anyway, I bet those people will appreciate your advice because they were looking for more info about SN.

Still, I understand your feelings.

Just think about building a future you won't regret and things will be amazing!

Hugs and love
Not sure I really feel guilty - it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

And no future for me I'm still planning on killing myself lol