• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I thought about this for a while now because I wanted to give recovery a second try.

Not everything is lost for everyone and this forum is not purely for suicide discussions.
Not to appear as a hypocrite because most of my posts on this site indicated a strong desire to die but of course what goes on in my head the rest of the time is unknown to the outside.
Is this being silly? Well I change my mind a lot because I realized that I despite my suicidality - strong or not - I don't know what I want and that is a problem of course.

The thing is that you can always kill yourself if you know how to and even if what I plan to do fails.

Then why disjoin if I'm unsure? The wonderful people I had the pleasure of meating here were pleasent and also reading their thoughts and feelings about things helped me deal with my own dispare. But if I want to change something I should go outside of my own comfort zone and finally decide if I want to die or not, now I've chosen not because I realized that my life may not be as bleak as, as... as the one of the many others on this site and that it may not be worth it?

It's very individual what would push you over the edge and what not. In the end it is all up to you and this very thing I suppose. But one thing I'm sure about: I'll never talk badly about the people on this site or this site in general just because I want to recover. The media is disingenuous enough already and I support self-determination of adults what to do with their life and health.

Goodbye.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I wish you all the best in going forward, to give life another try isn't easy and it was an absolute pleasure to have interacted with you whenever I did. I'll surely miss seeing you around here but nevertheless, hope that everything comes together for you in your personal life.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Wishing you all the very best in life filled with love, laughter, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, and enjoying life's pleasures as simple as a ice cream cone on a summer day. Lovely, just like you.

Lots of hugs, love and the knowledge that you are loved.

ENJOY!

Walter

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I wish you all the best in going forward, to give life another try isn't easy and it was an absolute pleasure to have interacted with you whenever I did. I'll surely miss seeing you around here but nevertheless, hope that everything comes together for you in your personal life.
It was a pleasure for me too. You will be remembered by me no matter what happens to you because you were one of the users I liked the most on here. Farewell Goku-san.
Wishing you all that's good and lovely in the world.
I'm so happy to read you're giving life another try🤗
Thank you!
Wishing you all the very best in life filled with love, laughter, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, and enjoying life's pleasures as simple as a ice cream cone on a summer day. Lovely, just like you.

Lots of hugs, love and the knowledge that you are loved.

ENJOY!

Walter
I'm hoping that this spring and summer will be a fine one. I'm saying that because I wanna see the sun shine again.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It was a pleasure for me too. You will be remembered by me no matter what happens to you because you were one of the users I liked the most on here. Farewell Goku-san.
I didn't expect to be struck by such sadness but great happiness for you going forward, I cant say thank you enough for our conversations especially the common interests we shared. I wish you nothing but the very best, farewell Tokugawa-dono.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I should unironically stop trying to help people because every time I do, I get associated with depression and then left behind.

(This shouldn't be taken to mean that I do help people, I'm not that hubristic to assume such.)

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I thought about this for a while now because I wanted to give recovery a second try.

Not everything is lost for everyone and this forum is not purely for suicide discussions.
Not to appear as a hypocrite because most of my posts on this site indicated a strong desire to die but of course what goes on in my head the rest of the time is unknown to the outside.
Is this being silly? Well I change my mind a lot because I realized that I despite my suicidality - strong or not - I don't know what I want and that is a problem of course.

The thing is that you can always kill yourself if you know how to and even if what I plan to do fails.

Then why disjoin if I'm unsure? The wonderful people I had the pleasure of meating here were pleasent and also reading their thoughts and feelings about things helped me deal with my own dispare. But if I want to change something I should go outside of my own comfort zone and finally decide if I want to die or not, now I've chosen not because I realized that my life may not be as bleak as, as... as the one of the many others on this site and that it may not be worth it?

It's very individual what would push you over the edge and what not. In the end it is all up to you and this very thing I suppose. But one thing I'm sure about: I'll never talk badly about the people on this site or this site in general just because I want to recover. The media is disingenuous enough already and I support self-determination of adults what to do with their life and health.

Goodbye.
So even being a member of the recovery board isn't good enough for you then 😏😌
Glad you're able to do what most of us cannot 👍

A

absntaknwldgmnt

Mar 6, 2024

Goodbye.
So so so glad you are taking this leap. I am sure it will be hard, but you sound so strong. Good luck on the outside and I hope your recovery is permanent

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I love to see goodbye threads on Recovery section - I'm very happy to hear that! I think I'll miss you, but one day I hope to post a goodbye thread here, like you!

I'll never talk badly about the people on this site or this site in general just because I want to recover. The media is disingenuous enough already and I support self-determination of adults what to do with their life and health.
Thank you so much for understanding us 💙💛
You taught me the sun will rise again!

From "the land of the rising sun" (what a hubristic name!)

Lots of love,
LoiteringClouds ☁️

Last edited:
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023

Goodbye.
Best of luck to you ❤️

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
If you change your mind a lot then I think you still want to live, even though it is hard. Best of luck to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere