• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I'm new here, but I've been having suicidal thoughts the last week. Honestly what keeps me here is my sense of responsibility for other people. I'm torn between wanting to do it, but I don't think I should because I'd be letting people down.

vak

vak

πŸ™ƒπŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
It's up to you, but this is something you should be sure about. How long have you been having these thoughts, only the last week? They sometimes come and go for most people.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
It's up to you, but this is something you should be sure about. How long have you been having these thoughts, only the last week? They sometimes come and go for most people.
I had them a couple of years ago, and before that in the early 2000s. Several times in my teens

vak

vak

πŸ™ƒπŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
How would you rate yourself here? Do you know the source of these thoughts?

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I've looked into a couple of methods, but not making plans.

vak

vak

πŸ™ƒπŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
I've looked into a couple of methods, but not making plans.
I won't try to talk you out of it in case you would be determined, out of respect, but sometimes we have these thoughts because we're feeling down or depressed. It happens to everybody and there is a long way from where you are standing to committing suicide. If you would prefer to talk, we can chat about what's troubling you, I won't judge you 😊

vak

vak

πŸ™ƒπŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
I think you need to wait a few days before you can send messages to people. So, if you'd like to chat privately, wait a bit and try not to kill yourself πŸ˜› Or, we can continue here in the open; it's up to you 😊 I'll get notified either way in case you need a friendly ear.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I appreciate that. I'm not gonna do it right now anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: vak
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What made you "suicidal" last week? What happened? What triggered the thoughts?

The earlier you seek professional help when you experience MH issues like depressive episodes (incl suicidal thoughts) the better treatment chances you'd probably have (that's my opinion). In the end it's up 2 u.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024

The earlier you seek professional help when you experience MH issues like depressive episodes (incl suicidal thoughts) the better treatment chances you'd probably have (that's my opinion). In the end it's up 2 u.
The first "recent" time before this past week was about a year and a half ago. I had thoughts all the time in my teens due to being an outcast and bullies.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The first "recent" time before this past week was about a year and a half ago. I had thoughts all the time in my teens due to being an outcast and bullies.
I'd suggest to get in contact with a therapist/psychiatrist if u have not done that already. CTB is always an option but it should be the last one to take.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
They are two polar opposites and a CTB really causes a lot of traumatic and perhaps disappointing impact on family and friends so it is understandable what you are going through.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I'd suggest to get in contact with a therapist/psychiatrist if u have not done that already. CTB is always an option but it should be the last one to take.
I am seeing a counselor already. I haven't told her about this. I don't want them to put me in a room.

I started Zoloft two weeks ago, and my doctor said that an antidepressant may cause thoughts like that. I'm chalking it up to that, but at the same time, I looked at my belt hanging on my door and started trying to figure out how long it would take.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
vak

vak

πŸ™ƒπŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
I am seeing a counselor already. I haven't told her about this. I don't want them to put me in a room.

I started Zoloft two weeks ago, and my doctor said that an antidepressant may cause thoughts like that. I'm chalking it up to that, but at the same time, I looked at my belt hanging on my door and started trying to figure out how long it would take.
They almost certainly won't hospitalize you, unless you are in a real and immidiate danger of hurting yourself. You might get your medication adjusted. In your situation it's better to share it with your therapist, they are used to dealing with these thoughts and they are not as rare as you might think. You'll be fine telling it to the therapist, don't worry.