• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

morgueprincess

morgueprincess

ghost
Dec 26, 2023
i've always wanted to be something more, but now i realize that i cannot. if there is nothing after death, i feel as if all the suffering endured during life would be pointless. i have done nothing remarkable and there are so many dreams i've given up on. i don't know how i can die knowing that this whole life was wasted, even though i know i cannot make up for any of this and that i've fallen into a hole too deep. any advice for accepting that if there is nothing after death, you can never make up for the time lost on earth?

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
i have done nothing remarkable
Sorry i can't really provide you with the answers you're looking for. It might bring you some comfort to ask yourself how many people have existed before us that have done something remarkable? How many people alive today will actually do anything remarkable?

i've personally found keeping things in perspective and remembering in the bigger picture i don't really matter, i never have and i never will. That makes reality a tiny bit easier for me, while i figure out an escape route.