• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
I'm planning to CTB by choking on an object tonight, how can I ensure the object will block the wind pipe and not go down the stomach pipe?

Reactions: Life is pointless
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
There's not a sure fire way to do this. Why not just use a method that is listed in the resources? This isn't going to be pleasant, struggling for air for minutes....

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
There's not a sure fire way to do this. Why not just use a method that is listed in the resources? This isn't going to be pleasant, struggling for air for minutes....
Because I'm on a psych ward

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Please reconsider this. It's really horrific and you'll be under more surveillance after. You literally have to blast through any survival instinct you have with every breath you try and take. Please don't do it. Instead try and work on them letting you free . Sending you so much love x

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
Then odds are it REALLY wont work as they will automatically see you are choking and will do life saving procedures.
What if I do it at night while lying in bed? When I hear them coming I can stop struggling as they only look in the door window for like 3 seconds

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
What if I do it at night while lying in bed? When I hear them coming I can stop struggling as they only look in the door window for like 3 seconds
That's not going to work. You won't just be able to force yourself to choke, that isn't how your body works and if you are choking and can't breathe you won't just be able to calmly lay there for even one second. You will panic. That's just nature. This is a horrible idea and won't work. If anything you will just get locked up another month.

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
That's not going to work. You won't just be able to force yourself to choke, that isn't how your body works and if you are choking and can't breathe you won't just be able to calmly lay there for even one second. You will panic. That's just nature. This is a horrible idea and won't work. If anything you will just get locked up another month.
Yeah but if I stuff loads of tissue down my throat it will block my throat and I will choke and I won't be able to stop it

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
You're not going to be able to hide the fact that you're choking.
Sure I can, just listen for footsteps and when they look in the window just hold on for dear life

Karnage24

Karnage24

Jan 31, 2021
I'm planning to CTB by choking on an object tonight, how can I ensure the object will block the wind pipe and not go down the stomach pipe?
What's about partial hanging instead? You can use your clothes to make a noose. And you can use the window handle as support. It's faster and less noisy.

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
What's about partial hanging instead? You can use your clothes to make a noose. And you can use the window handle as support. It's faster and less noisy.
There's literally no place to tie anything in this building

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Actually there is someone that suicided at a mental hospital by choking on toilet paper, that I read about on the net. But SI would most probably kick in and you'd be clawing at your throat making choking noises. They usually check your room and the bathrooms constantly. It would be fear inducing. I don't know how you handle fear. And if they catch you holy hell I would not want to be you. Most people stay in months at most so if you can just tough it out. I met a forensic case who'd been in there 14 years! If I were him I probably would have tried to ctb somehow but you probably don't have much longer to go so tough it out. You don't need someone wiping your bumb for you if they think you can't handle toilet paper or being put into solitary. Or whatever else and I'm sure it's been tried before and I only heard of one successful case. But I do hear your desperation and it sucks to be in a place like that.

Karnage24

Karnage24

Jan 31, 2021
After thinking a little. I came up with.
OP, you can train with your drools.
Just try to choke on your saliva. Try to swallow while inhaling.
After a few successful attempts, you can try to use some object.
OFC, unless you have any other option.
As other users have pointed out, this is not the most pleasant and peaceful way.