• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C:/

C:/

Apr 10, 2023
hey,

I've determined that im too much of a burden to everyone around me. I'm pretty much a lazy asshole that does nothing of use

I have a pistol and I plan to go out to the desert tonight and ctb

I dont plan on making any notes

I just need to get the courage to actually do it

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I definitely plan on taking a lot of sedatives before shooting myself

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I read your 'relapsing into self hatred' post and all I will say is, yeah you might have 'potential' but you also have genetics and/or life circumstances that made you depressed, and that's not your fault. So you have to be gentle on yourself. If what you end up achieving disappoints your parents then whatever.

There are still plenty of software jobs available if that's what you love to do. You're actually really lucky that you're naturally interested in computers. I'm not and I didn't finish my computer science major because of it (and got a useless degree lol). The times in my life I haven't been suicidal have been the times I'm actually doing stuff and forgetting about the circumstances which is very hard for me but it has happened