• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
Recently I've taken a habit of blood choking (blocking my carotid arteries) for a few seconds for comfort.

I choke myself until my vision gets blurry, and when I let go, my ears begin to ring and my vision wobbles as my whole body tingles as my body feels like it's swinging from side to side. For a few seconds, it feels like I'm unable to process any information, all my thoughts being forgotten instantly after I think about something.

It's such a weird feeling that I feel comfort it. It disconnected me from my body as I'm in a state of half-thought...

Anyone else do this?

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
I also do this when I want to relax. It feals so peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: bFre3
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I also do this when I want to relax. It feals so peaceful.
I thought I was weird for doing this.

It really is. So weirdly peaceful to be on the edge between consciousness and unconsciousness.

Reactions: oofuf
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I have a lot of intrusive thoughts and I've been wanting to try this. What do you use? Your hands? A rope?

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
A lot of people do it as a form of recreation and a type of high. Some even do it with a rope that sometimes result in an accedental death. As good as it feels the source of that feeling is when your brain is starved of oxygen for a few seconds and gets back the normal blood flow. Doing it repeatedly might cause damage.

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
Recently I've taken a habit of blood choking (blocking my carotid arteries) for a few seconds for comfort.

I choke myself until my vision gets blurry, and when I let go, my ears begin to ring and my vision wobbles as my whole body tingles as my body feels like it's swinging from side to side. For a few seconds, it feels like I'm unable to process any information, all my thoughts being forgotten instantly after I think about something.

It's such a weird feeling that I feel comfort it. It disconnected me from my body as I'm in a state of half-thought...

Anyone else do this?
I need to learn how to do this; I might be able to kill myself this way.

bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I need to learn how to do this; I might be able to kill myself this way.
Definitely don't just try and choke yourself with hands... your hands would just come right off after you go unconcious which isn't very helpful. I wouldn't recommend using it to make yourself pass out in the first place either, that might cause damage.

It feels nice, at least for me. If you don't know where your carotid arteries are, place a finger on the back of your earlobe and slowly go down your neck until you feel a strong pulse. It should be behind / below your jaw. Same for the other side.

Pressing down on these sports will quickly make your vision start to blur. Within seconds. I tend to let go at this point. The 'feeling' comes as the blood is rushing back to my brain, at least in my experience.

Don't overdo it though. It's probably not best for your health.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I just my hands. It really doesn't take much effort. Just pushing down with my fingers.
How??? I've tried to do it with my hands before but I can never get it right, plus it physically hurts if I press too hard. I'm only ever able to get the blood choke with a ligature and even then it's kinda complicated to do and I don't always get the high. I don't understand how people get it. Btw, if ur comfortable answering, how do you know when you're about to pass out? I'm planning to attempt ctb by partial so I'd like to know. Thank you ^_^

bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
How??? I've tried to do it with my hands before but I can never get it right, plus it physically hurts if I press too hard. I'm only ever able to get the blood choke with a ligature and even then it's kinda complicated to do and I don't always get the high. I don't understand how people get it. Btw, if ur comfortable answering, how do you know when you're about to pass out? I'm planning to attempt ctb by partial so I'd like to know. Thank you ^_^
It's all personal experiences, so don't just take my word for it. It might be different for everyone.

But for me, my hearing seems to go away first, replaced by a distant ringing sound. Then, my vision goes blurry, and begins to 'fade out'. I usually let go by this point, but I assume that if I go on for longer, I'll black out.

I'm also planning to partial (or night night). šŸ˜‡

How??? I've tried to do it with my hands before but I can never get it right
It might be because I'm a pretty skinny person. I think it's more about finding the right spot though. Maybe try one side at a time so you can locate them better? What's pretty interesting is that if I only block one side, only one eye becomes blurry and one side of my body tingles. That was pretty cool when I felt what I read in science books in action.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
It's all personal experiences, so don't just take my word for it. It might be different for everyone.

But for me, my hearing seems to go away first, replaced by a distant ringing sound. Then, my vision goes blurry, and begins to 'fade out'. I usually let go by this point, but I assume that if I go on for longer, I'll black out.

I'm also planning to partial (or night night). šŸ˜‡

It might be because I'm a pretty skinny person. I think it's more about finding the right spot though. Maybe try one side at a time so you can locate them better? What's pretty interesting is that if I only block one side, only one eye becomes blurry and one side of my body tingles. That was pretty cool when I felt what I read in science books in action.
That's very interesting, I'll try to experiment some more with blood choking. Btw, is there a way is to make it less painfull when putting pressure on the arteries? It always hurts for me if I press rly hard with my hands, it never hurts with ligatures so I'm not sure why it does with hands. Thank you for sharing btw and good luck with partial whenever you're going to do it :)