• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
How much Chlorpromazine is needed in combination with SN? I can only buy it in liquid form and not sure what the dose is compared to pill form

LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
Standard conversion for pure water is 1ml = 1gm but that doesn't hold for other liquids. Best advice is to consult your GP on dosage.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Standard conversion for pure water is 1ml = 1gm but that doesn't hold for other liquids. Best advice is to consult your GP on dosage.
Can I dm you a photo of the listing? I can't make much sense of it. It says 30Ch and 30g is the dose for the antiemetic

Last edited:
Reactions: LostandTired
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

That's not relevant anyway, because the weight of a given liquid is not necessarily indicative of the amount of an active ingredient within it.

What you need to look for on the label is something similar to '25mg/5ml'. This (for example) indicates that there is 25mg of the active ingredient in every 5ml of liquid. You then to do the math accordingly to work out how much liquid you need to take in order to get the desired amount of active ingredient.

I'm not sure what the '30Ch' on your product refers to though.

Reactions: Nymph