• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
how much fent would be required to kill me?
i want to die from a fent od but am unsure as to how much i need. i wouldn't be able to inject it myself but surely i can get it in a pill form right?
just need someone who knows more about it to help explain how it would work and how much i would need.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I guess it depends how pure it is and what form.

IV probably hardly anything at all, smoking or ingestion probably a fair bit.

I guess all the ODs we hear about now days are people smoking it or injecting it, thinking it is heroin or crack, but really its been laced with fent.

Apparently the stuff going about on the DNMs at the moment is very pure, probably direct out of China or something.

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
I guess it depends how pure it is and what form.

IV probably hardly anything at all, smoking or ingestion probably a fair bit.

I guess all the ODs we hear about now days are people smoking it or injecting it, thinking it is heroin or crack, but really its been laced with fent.

Apparently the stuff going about on the DNMs at the moment is very pure, probably direct out of China or something.
how many grams do you think i should buy then?

E

Endoflifer

Mar 18, 2024
I've posted a question about fentanyl but have had no answer yet, so I will ask it again in this thread, if I may. I am getting 20 sublingual tablets of fentanyl, 400 mcg each. Will that (plus lorazepam and alcohol) be sufficient for someone not used to opioids?