• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
As title suggests, I find some SN in liquid form online but they are labeled "C(NaNO2)", any idea what that "C" bracketing the NaNO2 mean?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Liquid form would be easier don't you think?

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
I think that's notation to indicate where the chemical formula starts and ends; some compounds can be very long and confusing.
I see, thanks for your input.

Sorry I left out some information, I now edited the title to include the whole formula it should be something like:

C(NaNO2) = 1.0000mol/L
or
C(NaNO2) = 0.5000mol/L
or
C(NaNO2) = 0.1000mol/L

Last edited:
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
This is indicating the concentration of the substance.

"Molar weight" of SN is 68.99527 g/mol.

In other words, "C(NaNO2) = 1 mol/L" means that there are about 69 grams of SN in every liter.
Thanks a lot for your input :)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You'd have to drink almost 1/2l (a little bit less) to ingest 25g of NaNO2 (at 1mol/L). This is unreliable bc imo it would increase vomiting a lot due to much more liquids in the stomach.

The rest has been clarified already.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You'd have to drink almost 1/2l (a little bit less) to ingest 25g of NaNO2 (at 1mol/L). This is unreliable bc imo it would increase vomiting a lot due to much more liquids in the stomach.

This ☝️☝️☝️ the reason it is advised to drink only 50ml solution is so you have little to 0 chance of vomiting it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024

Thanks for your input, apparently they have an option for me to adjust the concentration, so maybe I can place an order specifying the concentration to be like 2/3mol per L, but I am afraid they may ask me question about what my application would be, any idea what kind of excuse I can give if they do ask?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thanks for your input, apparently they have an option for me to adjust the concentration, so maybe I can place an order specifying the concentration to be like 2/3mol per L, but I am afraid they may ask me question about what my application would be, any idea what kind of excuse I can give if they do ask?
You should not drink more than 50ml water with SN according to the proven protocols (a little bit more water may not be the problem) but a lot more will increase chances of vomiting.

I did some maths for you. You would need to dissolve 500g SN in 1l water (this is actually possible) if you get 0.05l (=50ml) from that solution you have 25g SN dissolved in that amount of water.

Mol mass of SN = 69g/mol and 500g SN are 7.25 mol

You would need to order a 7.25mol/L SN solution.

I hope I did the maths right.

Would you consume it immediately after receiving bc SN is better stored dry and cool and not dissolved in water.

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
You should not drink more than 50ml water with SN according to the proven protocols (a little bit more water may not be the problem) but a lot more will increase chances of vomiting.

I did some maths for you. You would need to dissolve 500g SN in 1l water (this is actually possible) if you get 0.05l (=50ml) from that solution you have 25g SN dissolved in that amount of water.

Mol mass of SN = 69g/mol and 500g SN are 7.25 mol

You would need to order a 7.25mol/L SN solution.

I hope I did the maths right.

Would you consume it immediately after receiving bc SN is better stored dry and cool and not dissolved in water.
Thanks for your input, I think I will place the order when I am near to proceed with my plan.
The only worry now I have is if the dealer would be suspicious of me if I order a 7.25mol/L solution.