KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm sick of Chinese communist party and their long-lasting authoritarian oppression over its people.
I've been silenced for 27 years, with no freedom of speech, severe Internet censorship,
and now the airport & hotel mandatory anal swab.

I don't care where I go but I'm not going back there. If I was from a democratic country where human dignity, freedom is established principle, I would never step foot near their border. I'd stay far away from them and protect my rights.

I'm sorry but no more China for me. I don't care if I have to take my own life,
for what it's worth, a life without basic human rights isn't worth a penny.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Kyu, OceanBlue and 26 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
is this a joke or is it really so?
lol. China itself is a joke.

Since early this year they've been doing this to people at airport, quarantine hotels,
victims include foreign diplomats, visitors as well as their own citizens.

China doesn't care. They say, you do. Objection is out of question.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Kyu, listeningpost1379 and 6 others
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
lol. China itself is a joke.

Since early this year they've been doing this to people at airport, quarantine hotels,
victims include foreign visitors as well their own citizens.

China doesn't care. They say, you do. Objection is out of question.
Shitty. I deleted my question just in case, as it is inappropriate. Life in Russia is not much better.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Life sucks, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Shitty. I deleted my question just in case, as it is inappropriate. Life in Russia is not much better.
sorry to hear Russia is also unpleasant. :notsure:
although not surprised. I must have come across countless people from former-soviet countries that were discontent.

also east-Germany but luckily they eventually reunited.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Life sucks, lobster salad and 1 other person
C

chicken neck

Dec 3, 2020
sorry to hear Russia is also unpleasant. :notsure:
although not surprised. I must have come across countless people from former-soviet countries that were discontent.

also east-Germany but luckily they eventually reunited.
It's crazy because I have met Bulgarians and Uzbekistanis who are young but still old enough to have lived through the USSR that worship Stalin and wish the USSR still existed.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lobster salad and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
chicken neck said:
It's crazy because I have met Bulgarians and Uzbekistanis who are young but still old enough to have lived through the USSR that worship Stalin and wish the USSR still existed.
Majority of mainland Chinese also worship Chinese collectivism and in my opinion they hang-on to a false sense of pride,
whatever the government tells them, they support it,
Have you ever come across a Chinese mainland person that support Uyghurs, Taiwan, HongKong? Almost never.

They are not gonna say anything about the government because they've never known what freedom feels like to begin with and they lack perspective.

That's what brainwashing and repression does to people.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, mediocre, Life sucks and 7 others
C

chicken neck

Dec 3, 2020
Majority of mainland Chinese also worship Chinese collectivism and in my opinion they hang-on to a false sense of pride,
whatever the government tells them, they support it,
Have you ever come across a Chinese mainland person that support Uyghurs, Taiwan, HongKong? Almost never.

They are not gonna say anything about the government because they've never known what freedom feels like to begin with and they lack perspective.

That's what brainwashing and repression does to people.
While I think many are truly brainwashed, I'm sure some of them are just afraid to say how they really feel to someone they don't trust. Many people in China do hate the CCP but fear the consequences of going against it.

Reactions: mediocre, Fragile, lobster salad and 2 others
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
You literally have to get an anal swab if you travel from China?

• Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad and adam
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
While I think many are truly brainwashed, I'm sure some of them are just afraid to say how they really feel to someone they don't trust. Many people in China do hate the CCP but fear the consequences of going against it.
Aside from those who are brainwashed, I guess the small handful of those remaining either try to leave or suffer in silence.

The first time there was a peaceful protest, they tried to run people over with tanks and shot people dead.
There was never another protest after that. lol

If there's a revolution, and backed by foreign coalition military intervention,
I'd be cheering for sure.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lobster salad and 1 other person
C

chicken neck

Dec 3, 2020
Aside from those who are brainwashed, I guess the small handful of those remaining either try to leave or suffer in silence.

The first time there was a peaceful protest, they tried to run people over with tanks and shot people dead.
There was never another protest after that. lol

If there's a revolution, and backed by foreign coalition military intervention,
I'd be cheering for sure.

Well the CCP definitely has been playing the carrot and stick game pretty masterfully much like their other Stalinist-influenced counterparts in North Korea. Even though Stalin was a brutal authoritarian and didn't make a whole lot of concessions during his reign, I like to think that if he was in a geopolitical situation like China and North Korea in the late 20th century and then the 21st century, he would have had to realistically weigh the new technological and economic aspects and incorporate these new realities into his political philosophy.

However, the CCP know that their grip on power is tenuous and heavily dependent on the provision of food and water to the masses, and their food and water security is looking more and more dire by the month. Their real estate market is also on shaky grounds too like it is everywhere else, but is even more unequal. The voiceless bottom half of Chinese society have no illusions about how poorly the country is run and their shitty place within it; in the event that food and water become scarce and incredibly expensive, no amount of propaganda and brutal authoritarian tactics will be enough to keep 600+ million people at bay, which is why the CCP are lashing out and are willing to intimidate and coerce anyone inside and outside their borders to survive. The Stalinist doctrine is essentially, "if you are willing to kill, purge, or gulag whoever you have to, you will always last," and while anything can happen I don't know if I would bet against them on keeping control over China because they are willing to do whatever it takes before it gets to the point where they could potentially face rebellion.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, KleinerWolf and lobster salad
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
If you can, please stop removing my threads from suicide discussion.

I wouldn't waste my time with politics if my LIFE wasn't tied so closely to it. China is the very reason I'm here on this site. It's not that offtopic in my opinion.

6 months from now, if I have nowhere to go,
there will be no more posts relating to China.
The complaints about China merely a temporary phenomenon on here.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and listeningpost1379
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, china is a country on a whole new level. A part of me likes this country because no one gives a damn about copyright and intellectual property there so that I could basically buy an Galaxy S6 inside a iPhone 6 plus frame and have a working homebutton/fingerprint sensor on the front and literary buy illegal Apple board view files for as little as 3usd on a 32gb flash drive.

But the other part of me, doesn't like the censorship there. You see, if I visit Japan, then Google Maps or OpenStreetMaps (OSMP -free/libre gmaps alternative) will work there. However, if I want to use Gmaps or OSMP in China.. well, it's not possible. Also, when I visited china, I had to give my phone to police or border control and they literary checked it for "illegal stuff". Luckily I knew that, so I pre-loaded TWRP recovery on it, backed up the current state on my firmware on my SSD and then I wiped the firmware. After I was at hotel, I just restored the firmware to it's previous state. However, I got a bit in trouble because I used the free "HideMyAss" Proxy service in order to load faster some of my favorite news sites and got a visit from the hotel stuff :P

However, Germany also begins to go back in time since I was infected with so called "Federal Spyware" or as we called it "staatstrojaner" on my phone after that incident with one of my brothers and my gun. However, I discovered that really quickly since I was using a tool called Greenify, which basically completly closes multiple apps on a press of a button and I discovered an app called Android Updater, which was a total BS since I had an app called Cyanogenmod Updater, which was already a build in updater, that doesn't drain like 20% of my battery XD

• Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Seaghost, auniqueusername669 and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Anal swab on diplomats, I bet there is a long list from the UK waiting to enter or be entered, :smiling: .

China, that bad really,
China's response

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: KleinerWolf
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
I'm sorry but no more China for me. I don't care if I have to take my own life,
for what it's worth, a life without basic human rights isn't worth a penny.
No need to be sorry, I agree. I consider myself fortunate that I was born in Western Europe, I can hardly begin to understand what it must be like to live in a place like that. As Adorno put it (referring to fascist Europe), there is no right life in the wrong. I wish that you get/stay away from that disgusting regime by whatever means necessary.
However, Germany also begins to go back in time since I was infected with so called "Federal Spyware" or as we called it "staatstrojaner" on my phone after that incident with one of my brothers and my gun.
It is good to be aware of unethical actions by our governments, as long as you remember that countries like China are on a whole other level.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and KleinerWolf
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
Imagine being from one of the countries that are under China's boots. Exact same tyrannical rule, only way more war torn and nobody has any money. Look at Myanmar.
That being said, the whole world is becoming China soon. Nice one on the virus, really.