• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Chat server response is much slower since update. Sometime the site says something like "server timed out" after sending chat comment. The comment may not appear for about 20 seconds.

Also, on most android browsers, when you send the comment, the comment field moves position, affecting the screen keyboard too, then returns to former position. Running Oreo on Galaxy tab s5e. Chrome browser usually. But more stable on Firefox.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Same for me today. Also is the chat logged? How long does the history stay there?

Reactions: Baskol1
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
"Bumping" (is that the right word?) because chat is still in horrendous condition. Very laggy, requires CTRL+F5 refreshing, and even that helps only for a very short time. Wish I knew what to suggest on the subject. The chat needs some serious fixing.

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I tried chat on really powerful phones, and it lags the same as for my shitty 2017 smartphone. Its unusable on mobile. Web stuff guy should think about something lighter to talk than laggy but powerful current chat module. Maybe lighter shoutbox addon would be better? One with personal pms and less fucking scripts. They are overkill for end user and for web server, for sure.

Reactions: Quitter and Kyrok
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
The lag is absolutely horrible. I'm using a brand new Galaxy tab s5e. Regardless of device, everyone on chat is struggling with huge lags.

Reactions: Quitter