• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
What a beautiful soul. Goodnight. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, throwaway_2620, realjunes and 4 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Just chugged . Like salt water
Feeling nothing yet. A bit of a burn at the back of the throat
Sending you love. Look down on us.
I am going to miss you. Sleep tight.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway_2620, Time, zeroambition and 2 others
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Going to try to sleep now. Can confirm this was peaceful. Now I pray I will not be found until morning. Goodbye. Good luck.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I hope your journey is peaceful. Take care, trynacbt. ✌

Reactions: Throwawaysoul, Lonely789, throwaway_2620 and 4 others
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
@trynacbt - thank you for your generosity in sharing all with us, and telling us it was peaceful for you. I wish you for you everlasting peace. Goodbye, friend.
Assuming you've ingested a lethal amount by now; couldn't see from your post how much you took.

Some of the symptoms you posted seem common for SN. Have you tried just getting up a little (still in bed)? Normally people feel faint from that which could be an indication it's working.

Hoping you're still feeling okay
She said 20 grams is what she had.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, Time, TiredOfLife95 and 4 others
Essence

Essence

Nothingness is the beginning of Everything.
Nov 7, 2019
Be at peace my friend :heart:

Reactions: Whitewash11235814
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
So she did indeed go.
What a brave girl...
She's been awarded everlasting piece for her braveness and courage.
This method may actually be a blessing.
I feel privileged to be here and learn about it, getting it before society turns their attention towards it.
Thanks for everything trynacbt, wherever you are!
You claimed the piece you deserve!❤

• Love
Reactions: at-sea, crea_the_hopeless, littlelady774 and 14 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
The one night I manage to sleep early and this wonderful person departs. I really enjoyed our few messages back and forth.
I hope your journey was safe and you are back in the arms of your mother, with eternal bliss.
Thank you also for those final posts, I'm sure you have brought great comfort to those choosing this method.
Now go be free :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Return2Dust, Time, TiredOfLife95 and 2 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Rest in peace @trynacbt
Xx:heart:
You are in my thoughts

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
This was quite the loving thread.

If only that was enough to alleviate the suffering.

Another case for SN. I hope she is ok and at peace if that is what she truly wanted.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, Soul, Time and 1 other person
CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
Woke up to read about her passing and it knocked me like nothing on this forum before. Happy she must now be at peace, my sadness is selfish.

Her bravery doing it so calmly and stoically puts me to shame. I hope we can all be like her in our final hours with SN if that's the road we choose.

Rest well @trynacbt, sleep deep and look down upon us

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Lara Francis, throwaway_2620 and 7 others
M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
Goodbye beautiful soul. I hope you had your mother with open arms to welcome wherever you are. You will still continue to shine... I am sorry we lost you and I am sorry for your family...

Reactions: Lara Francis, Return2Dust and Time
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Woke up to read about her passing and it knocked me like nothing on this forum before. Happy she must now be at peace, my sadness is selfish.

Her bravery doing it so calmly and stoically puts me to shame. I hope we can all be like her in our final hours with SN if that's the road we choose.

Rest well @trynacbt, sleep deep and look down upon us
We all have people here who make us feel that way. I have always said. If we met under different circumstances, maybe we wouldn't want to CTB.

It is a good thing that you feel this way. If me and her life mattered. Isn't that what we all wish!

Reactions: Time, Icz, AnxiouslyDepressed and 1 other person
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
may she rest yn peace, any body know what was her story?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It can take awhile to lose consciousness. The first SN suicide I saw took 30 mins.

We will be here until the end for you.
what do you mean saw? as in followed on here?
R.i.p, that was a sad yet kind and gentle goodbye thead.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Just come on to see this. Sad that I was too late but I can see how much love and support she had.

Such a beautifully written last act. I hope her journey into the clearing at the end of her path was as peaceful as it sounded.

• Love
Reactions: Stan, Are you lost too? and Mloureiro
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I just read the original post again. I read it yesterday and was here for part of the time this was happening. I was so overwhelmed by it that I couldn't make a comment. Her original post is so beautiful and so sad at the same time.

I to be generic, but if there's anything all this has taught me, it's that I don't *want* to die. I in fact love life. It is myself I cannot seem to love. To the point that I cannot understand why others love me. I find myself wishing, like so many of us, I think, I could have another go.

This is the part that got me. I can relate to her not understanding why others love her. I feel the same way. And before that, she says she feels powerless because she can't deal with life the way other people can, which I can also relate to. It is a sad reality though that this is the only solution any of us can find. it's frustrating that this is the only solution there is. Here's another beautiful person gone because of the harsh realities of what it means to be alive. It's not fair and it makes me angry that this is the only way she had to find relief. I'm not angry at her. I'm angry at the rest of the world, at the harshness and unfairness of life. A sensitive person, as she seemed to be, doesn't stand a chance.

This was one of the first times I had actually come on the site when someone was in the process of ctb. Before this, I had only come on and read about it afterward. Also, I wasn't feeling well at all yesterday, emotionally.
For the last day or so I've been feeling kind of strange because today was originally my day to ctb until I decided to wait until after the holidays. Therefore, I had taken a Valium before I came on here and it was starting to take effect, so I was getting drowsy and out of it.
I'm sort of speechless and overwhelmed by this. I'm so sorry it came to this for her and I hope she found relief. I don't know what else to say. It's very sad that you have to do that in your 20s, but I understand it.
May she rest in peace. :heart: :aw:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Niirvana, Tinkerthinker55, Chantal and 11 others
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
I just read the original post again. I read it yesterday and was here for part of the time this was happening. I was so overwhelmed by it that I couldn't make a comment. Her original post is so beautiful and so sad at the same time.

I to be generic, but if there's anything all this has taught me, it's that I don't *want* to die. I in fact love life. It is myself I cannot seem to love. To the point that I cannot understand why others love me. I find myself wishing, like so many of us, I think, I could have another go.

This is the part that got me. I can relate to her not understanding why others love her. I feel the same way. And before that, she says she feels powerless because she can't deal with life the way other people can, which I can also relate to. It is a sad reality though that this is the only solution any of us can find. it's frustrating that this is the only solution there is. Here's another beautiful person gone because of the harsh realities of what it means to be alive. It's not fair and it makes me angry that this is the only way she had to find relief. I'm not angry at her. I'm angry at the rest of the world, at the harshness and unfairness of life. A sensitive person, as she seemed to be, doesn't stand a chance.

This was one of the first times I had actually come on the site when someone was in the process of ctb. Before this, I had only come on and read about it afterward. Also, I wasn't feeling well at all yesterday, emotionally.
For the last day or so I've been feeling kind of strange because today was originally my day to ctb until I decided to wait until after the holidays. Therefore, I had taken a Valium before I came on here and it was starting to take effect, so I was getting drowsy and out of it.
I'm sort of speechless and overwhelmed by this. I'm so sorry it came to this for her and I hope she found relief. I don't know what else to say. It's very sad that you have to do that in your 20s, but I understand it.
May she rest in peace. :heart: :aw:

Well said & same here. First time "seeing someone off". It was sad yet heartwarming. I hope everything went the way she wanted.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Hope everything worked the way you wanted it to❤️
peace/hugs

Reactions: Time and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
I'm sorry it had to end this way, but I hope it was peaceful and that you're now in a good place. I wasn't expecting to find some kind souls like theirs on this website, supporting people to give life a try without forcing you to do anything, but I did. RIP pal, you'll be missed :heart:

Reactions: BlueWidow, Time and Essence
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Journey well, @trynacbt. x

Reactions: Time
BrokenAngel8

BrokenAngel8

I'm so lonely, broken angel
Nov 7, 2019
I was not aware of this thread, I really like her posts here, she was calm, intuitive, compassionate, although I myself been here not for long. I saw her post about obtaining SN, and just now read though her goodbye thread. She was very brave. A tragic, but beautiful soul. She said it was peaceful. I hope she rest in peace. I am sorry I didn't come earlier to pay my respect and tell you I am thankful for your short time here.

• Love
Reactions: Time, blue, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
blivogade

blivogade

Nov 7, 2019
Rest easy angel, you wont be forgotten.

Reactions: Time and Are you lost too?
ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
rest easy

Reactions: Time and TimeToBiteTheDust
MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
What a powerful and moving thread. Selfishly, I wish I had been here to add my goodbye, but there was no lack of love being shown. Farewell, trynacbt. May we all pass as smoothly and bravely as you.

Reactions: Willow, BlueWidow and Time