• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
A CO meter that goes up to 10.000 ppm or higher would be helpful. You could place it by the window so you can read from the outside.

• Love
Reactions: fay13
fay13

fay13

Nov 14, 2021
im sorry if this sounds like a stupid question , but does putting the charcoal girll on top of a cold bucket of water lower the heat in the bathroom im going to do it in? as you know 6 kgs of charcoal burning in a small bathroom in summer will be very hot , i have no problem doing it since i really wanna ctb , but will the cold bucket absorb the heat? sorry if this is dumb and thank you for answering

Last edited:
R

Remus88

Nov 15, 2022
I'm don't think this method is going to work anyway. People I've spoken to over the years some of them police officers I've met in passing have said even if you get it to 10000 ppm it won't work. I think it's made me reluctant to try

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm don't think this method is going to work anyway. People I've spoken to over the years some of them police officers I've met in passing have said even if you get it to 10000 ppm it won't work. I think it's made me reluctant to try
Well, yes there is indeed an individual factor and cicumstances. But still it's very unlikely to survive 10k ppm and it's unlikely to survive 8k ppm for some more time, too. It's like with all other methods sth can go wrong. Except with N.

Last edited:
D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
I think the safest thing will be to rest your head on the tracks and wait for a train to pass, maybe do it in a point where it doesn't have time to brake

fay13

fay13

Nov 14, 2021
my preffered way of doing this is putting 6kgs of grey and glowing lump charcoal into my small bathroom , how small?

horizontally it's so small you can't lay down
vertically if your standing up raise your hands up and you can touch the ceiling
i know this sounds silly but that the best way i can describe it, and as you can see it's very small , it literally looks like a gas chamber

closing the door afterwards and letting the CO build up , it's just that Im wondering how long it will take it to reach 10,000 PPM so i can enter? i know entering will reduce the CO that built up but i hope when i enter there is enough CO to make me pass out and enough time left for it to build up again and kill me , last time i enter it with the charcoal and it didn't do it for me , it takes so much time for it to build up , i really wish it can kill me within minutes.

if you can answer anyone of this it'll make me happy

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022

You have to light the BBQ outside and can only bring it into the bathroom when the coal is well glowing. Smoke is produced during the lighting process!
Im wondering how long it will take it to reach 10,000 PPM so i can enter?
This depends on the quality of the used lump coal, the BBQ and it depends on the cubic meters of the room.

Did you read this ?:

Please don´t get me wrong, but have you ever used a BBQ? If not, you should do this to get a feel for it before planning CTB.

• Love
Reactions: fay13
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
the 8ch links are not working. Just fyi. I definitely would like to know what is on these links.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
i know I've posted a lot of questions, but getting it right is paramount.

In meters
4.572 length
3.05 width
3.68 heigh
51.009 cm3

135 grams per cm3
6,885 grams total needed
Or
15 lbs 3 ozs of charcoal
For the size of room measured.

I was also curious because people have been known to CTB in larger and/or a lot smaller rooms by accident. Whether by leaks, for warmth, or a blockage. In case someone wanted to CTB in their room.

How is this possible though by accidents? Does the CO fill up the top of the room and then eat its way through the O2 making its way lower? Is that what it does if you cut off the supply of oxygen to the room by sealing it up? How did the people die without a proper seal due to not knowing they were going to die. I know the ibup is help with headaches. Do I need an ant-acid? What is the job of sleeping pills?

Also, CO2 is brain damage and CO is CTB?

I hate that I'm asking so many questions. I was never the brightest in school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 90starve
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
the amount of CO was high enough to cause death.
I may add over the amount of time they stayed in the room rejecting possible symptoms like hedache, nausea and such. If a BBQ is held inside / or it's a defective gas heater it can take up to 6-10h but sill CO is very lethal. The higher the amount and that is what we want to CTB the higher the chance to become unconscious within minutes and to fall into eternal sleep within the following few minutes.

And as @befree said it's a little lighter than air so lying down on the floor is the worst position one might want to use for this method.

And again I would not drink alcohol or take excessive amounts of sleeping pills /meds they're just not needed if the concentration of CO is high enough.

Reactions: 90starve
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
So from what I read CO disperses itself into the air mixing with it. Thank you both so much. That is what I was looking for. The link helped tremendously!

Reactions: befree
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
i have the CO analyzer, multiple coal chimneys, some fire start cubes, cushioned patio seat, large grill with specific purpose for spreading heat out for wood, and 30 lbs of lump charcoal is on its way.

I'll set everything up in chimney's on fire grill with both doors in garage open for air flow. I'll put a CO warning sign on the door from the house leading to the garage and one on door that sits in the fenced backyard. Then once the signs are up this is where I will start taping up doors. Once the coals are grey and glowing with no more smoke I'll fill up the chimneys again until I've cooked enough. Pouring everything onto the grill ill shut the main garage door since the other one is taped up.

I am counting on the fact that some people fall asleep and die in their houses even with no air flow cutoff and a CO leak happens with poisoning. In my garage I am going to tape up the windows and back door to garage. The garage retractable door seals pretty well with rubber seal around it.

I know that during the winter I have to leave garage and back door open for airflow when I use a propane heater. It fills up with gas fast.

From my calculations I only need 15 lbs, but I will cook 20 lbs just in case. I bought 30 lbs for just in case. CO will disperse into the air and fill up the room. I would hate to end up with brain damage and my sister and her family end up having to take care of me. I am really worried. This has to work.

I have a plan to start at around 9pm and then not be bothered/interrupted until around noon the next day on purpose. No one has been to or in my house for 4-5 months since I've been on a medical hold from my doctor. Only person that comes by is the mailman. Even if the Gas Gauge check guy shows up it will be shortly before noon.

Should I factory reset everything or leave it for them to find? I have many journals that explain everything that I will be leaving out. I hope for my sake that this is a good plan. I've read everything there is on this method for the past two weeks. Normally I worry about everything in general. I have had so much trauma and bad happen that I am afraid it won't work out. What is that phrase "Man plans and God laughs."

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Should I factory reset everything or leave it for them to find?
Even after a factory reset or if you just delete everything, the police will still be able to read everything.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Should I factory reset everything or leave it for them to find?
You will need a destructional format, and check how to reset your device safely, so data recovers is not so easy. There are different was how to do that, ask google for your devices. The other safeest way is to just throw not needed harddrived/SSD/usbs into the trash can after destroying them e.g. with a hammer. This is certainly the safest way.

O

ord3045

Jul 12, 2023
I just failed the method, i took 4kg in my car and high amount of benzo. and survive it.now im experimce dns which mean im getting worse everday pb because of autoimmune response , i cant function and the brain damage is awful.
please be careful with this method if you do it it have to be 100% right because if you survive you will suffer.
also the co level with chracoal is getting down too fast ,mayne i light it up a bit too long, i did used a starter.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I just failed the method, i took 4kg in my car and high amount of benzo. and survive it.now im experimce dns which mean im getting worse everday pb because of autoimmune response , i cant function and the brain damage is awful.
please be careful with this method if you do it it have to be 100% right because if you survive you will suffer.
also the co level with chracoal is getting down too fast ,mayne i light it up a bit too long, i did used a starter.
Did you follow the guide ? What kind of coal did you use (briquette or lump coal) and what kind of BBQ? Did you seal the car from the inside, including the ventilation, air conditioning, area around the pedals ?

Last edited:
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
what about taking metabolism boosting pills? I just read a news clip from France that a couple took "accelerating pills" which helped.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
what happens if you use more or even double charcoal to make CO? Will the room just fill up faster? Will Creating more CO cause damage or just work better? I know it's not needed to use more, but a lot have failed the CO attempt and I don't want to be one of those people. I know it needs to be around 10,000. I have a meter to test also. Just curious about what it does.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
what happens if you use more or even double charcoal to make CO? Will the room just fill up faster? Will Creating more CO cause damage or just work better? I know it's not needed to use more, but a lot have failed the CO attempt and I don't want to be one of those people. I know it needs to be around 10,000. I have a meter to test also. Just curious about what it does.
My answer:

Reactions: Twntysix
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
thank you as always 😊
My answer:
Thank you as always 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: befree
K

kalibantoo

Nov 13, 2022
So this method intrigues me. I have been looking for N but with no luck (like everyone else). I have a 22 cubic meter bathroom with no windows and just a ceiling vent I can seal. If I get the right amount of charcoal white hot and no longer on fire, when I transfer it to the bathroom, how long should I wait til allow the CO2 buildup? 1 hr?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
how long should I wait til allow the CO2 buildup? 1 hr?
This question can not be answered precisely. It depends on the quality and amount of the used coal. Did you read the guide I posted?

R

Readytogohome

May 25, 2023
Just discovered the new-ish laws that make portable generators unlikely to work anymore as reliable high-dose CO producers. Apparently most models are now EPA-compliant or CARB-compliant, which cuts their CO production wayyyyy down. Does anyone know of any models that are NOT compliant? Or maybe we should look for a used model on ebay or craigslist, manufactured before the compliance laws?

wasamom

wasamom

I’m Beth. I’m just done.
Aug 6, 2023
Why not? They sell them at any big home department store. Can order online as well. About $200 - $300. Get a 4 cycle engine one. They'll run for hours on a full tank and just pump out CO and other unhealthy gases.
True they can be found fairly easily but some people don't have anywhere near $200. So it might be more that than accessibility?

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Is there any information that if this method is tested in a car with a carbon monoxide meter. And lift the coals into the car when they are white and not smoking. Does that leave a burning smell inside the car?

Reactions: Braindead Atheist