• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Is there any information that if this method is tested in a car with a carbon monoxide meter. And lift the coals into the car when they are white and not smoking. Does that leave a burning smell inside the car?
Been don't alot in cars, lots of information on the old CO method must be somewhere. But I never read anything about the smell.

Reactions: bridgeluvr626
C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
I have a smaller SUV. Should I line the entire interior with trashbags? I could close off the dash completely. It'd be like a tent made of trashbags, inside my vehicle.

H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
I'm sure this has been asked before buuuut.. I live alone and would love to do it in my apartment, but I'm afraid of setting off alarms in the process - especially given all the flames and smoke that came up last time I barbecued something on a charcoal grill. Any tips?

Reactions: Meditation guide
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I'm sure this has been asked before buuuut.. I live alone and would love to do it in my apartment, but I'm afraid of setting off alarms in the process - especially given all the flames and smoke that came up last time I barbecued something on a charcoal grill. Any tips?
Seal the doors disable the alarms

thorsve

thorsve

Aug 2, 2022
How do you seal a room before using this method? And is it using duct-tape? I'm a bit confused

K

kecf092287

Jul 21, 2023
Is it effective to buy a canister of carbon monoxide and open it inside a sealed car?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
CO gas goes through walls and ceilings no matter how much you think it's sealed off. I know this because I experienced CO poisoning when I left a car running in a garage one time. I was far away in a bedroom and got dizzy with a headache from it. You risk killing your neighbors. Please don't do it in an apartment.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Is it effective to buy a canister of carbon monoxide and open it inside a sealed car?
yes. this would be my plan if i could find one but it's really difficult. pls lmk if you are able to find one

R

rb_73

Oct 17, 2023
Just purchased these disposable bbqs, will 2 of them be enough to use in a car? Also it says they're ready to cook in 15 mins and only cook for an hour, does this mean they will stop producing carbon monoxide after that time? I've read in previous posts that you should let the charcoal burn for roughly an hour beforehand. The weight of each tray is 0.61kg.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231018_161114_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20231018_161114_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 0
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Just purchased these disposable bbqs, will 2 of them be enough to use in a car? Also it says they're ready to cook in 15 mins and only cook for an hour, does this mean they will stop producing carbon monoxide after that time? I've read in previous posts that you should let the charcoal burn for roughly an hour beforehand. The weight of each tray is 0.61kg.
Need to use lump charcoal as instant charcoal has chemicals in it that will smell and make you sick.

Just buy a big bag of Royal Oak Lump Charcoal from walmart but any lump charcoal will work.

R

rb_73

Oct 17, 2023
Need to use lump charcoal as instant charcoal has chemicals in it that will smell and make you sick.

Just buy a big bag of Royal Oak Lump Charcoal from walmart but any lump charcoal will work.
Thank you. But the instant charcoal should still though work, right?

bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

-
Oct 17, 2023

Sorry I'm not too well versed in BBQing and charcoal and stuff, is "instant charcoal" the same as briquettes...?if so it sounds like we should only be using the wood-lookin lump charcoal for this?

bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

-
Oct 17, 2023
Would someone be able to link me to a good/trusted/reliable 10,000 ppm meter? Willing to pay as much as is needed lmao

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I believe you need at least 2KG of charcoal, if the car is larger than a tent then more, and they are white when you bring them in. You should tape all openings to the outside. I'm not sure if this "KIT" WILL have a burning pan safe enough to put on a car floor carpeting, you will have to protect the car from catching on fire beneath the pan with a flat stone, or something not flammable.

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
First off there's a post on 8chan that includes some important details https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36746.html

For those who's only possible location is in a tent I'll be writing up a post with my plan to avoid the tent melting etc etc and my reasoning for the details in my method because I know some people disagree with entering the tent at the same time as your charcoal. However I believe most ill-effects actually come from smoke and the toxic gases in smoke, if you wait until all smoking and flames have stopped, charcoal will still produce CO for hours until completely turned to ash. If there are no flames and little airflow then you know CO is being produced.

I'll be using a chimney starter like this post suggests just to be sure I have evenly burning charcoal, also be using a steel bucket and a tray of cold water to catch the downward heat. Upwards heat once the flames have stopped can be intense but it dissipates quickly. My tent is 100cm high in it's highest points so I'll probably place the bucket/tray in the centre of the tent and curl around it with some headphones in after taking some pills and drink.

I'll make another post with detailed explanation of my plan and a little diagram very soon before I go, watch out for it and if I don't respond again you'll know it was successful and the info can be archived.
The 8chan link here is no longer available... Does anyone have what it originally was?

lylas

lylas

Mar 25, 2021
Will burning coal in a metal bucket on a tile be sufficient or do you need to use something like a hibachi?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Will burning coal in a metal bucket on a tile be sufficient or do you need to use something like a hibachi?
What's a hibachi? It's best to burn the coal evenly in a chimney starter, once the coal looks greyish and stopped burning/smoking you can fill it into a metal bucket (that contains some holes) for minimum air flow into the bucket or into a grill or other metal container. Then it's time to deliver it it into the prepared room/tent.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I found this photo of an actual scene from two people who were together when they used the charcoal method and thought I would post it for any comments. I wondered why the grill grate was on the grill as if they had cooked meat on the grill. I also wondered about the position of the bodies in front of the door on the floor. It's a man and woman.

• Informative
Reactions: UnwillingSavior
lylas

lylas

Mar 25, 2021
What's a hibachi? It's best to burn the coal evenly in a chimney starter, once the coal looks greyish and stopped burning/smoking you can fill it into a metal bucket (that contains some holes) for minimum air flow into the bucket or into a grill or other metal container. Then it's time to deliver it it into the prepared room/tent.
Oh, I thought maybe I could just light some coal in a small room sealed with duct tape, without having to aquire more equipment.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
A chimney starter isn't expensive and it makes the coals burn more evenly I think. I am not really sure why everyone keeps recommending them. A hibachi is a type of small grill with handles, I guess it's suggested cause it's easier to carry inside.

Why pour the coals into a bucket? Is it to carry them inside and dump them into something?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I found this photo of an actual scene from two people who were together when they used the charcoal method and thought I would post it for any comments. I wondered why the grill grate was on the grill as if they had cooked meat on the grill. I also wondered about the position of the bodies in front of the door on the floor. It's a man and woman.
Without further info: Is it a proven suicide or was it an accident? That can happen when people move their grill inside after the BBQ.

If it was a serious suicide attempt I would assume they would have sealed the door. The other question is, how did the photographer enter the room bc the corpses are blocking the door, it cannot be opened easily from the other side. Does that room have another door (behind the photographer)?

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I'm mainly thinking N2 exit bag but would consider CO as a chemical generator method.

I want a guaranteed result plus I plan to be in my car and don't fancy the charcoal method. Mixing acids seems easier theoretically but I'm too concerned about getting it sealed correctly etc that my thoughts stick with the exit bag.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm mainly thinking N2 exit bag but would consider CO as a chemical generator method.

I want a guaranteed result plus I plan to be in my car and don't fancy the charcoal method. Mixing acids seems easier theoretically but I'm too concerned about getting it sealed correctly etc that my thoughts stick with the exit bag.
Mixing acids to generate CO is certainly a good idea bc pure CO gas is generated in the case you can acquire them. The only thing is, formic acid has a pungent smell so it's recommended to wash the gas.

Assuming you can mix 1kg of each acid there should be so much CO in the car or the tent within a short amount of time to die from it even without proper sealing. But it's always better to seal the room.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Mixing acids to generate CO is certainly a good idea bc pure CO gas is generated in the case you can acquire them. The only thing is, formic acid has a pungent smell so it's recommended to wash the gas.

Assuming you can mix 1kg of each acid there should be so much CO in the car or the tent within a short amount of time to die from it even without proper sealing. But it's always better to seal the room.
I've been considering the GULPS generator in the PPH, that washes the CO but I'm concerned about sealing everything properly. It's doable though.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Here is what I found for someone mixing two acids in a car, they recorded themself reading out the amount of CO in the air as they sat in a car
Screenshot 2023 11 11 154203

I heard the recording of this man a couple of years ago as he read out these amounts from his CO meter.
It's amazing how the reading climbed so fast. I remember him saying his throat was burning at one point. That would be enough to make me get out of the car....He didn't have a washing chamber. He was breathing formic acid fumes. I can't imagine how bad that must have been. This was not peaceful.

Last edited:
lylas

lylas

Mar 25, 2021
A chimney starter isn't expensive and it makes the coals burn more evenly I think. I am not really sure why everyone keeps recommending them. A hibachi is a type of small grill with handles, I guess it's suggested cause it's easier to carry inside.

Why pour the coals into a bucket? Is it to carry them inside and dump them into something?
I was thinking I would just light the coal within the bucket itself, inside the room. Do the whole thing in one go without moving anything around.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I was thinking I would just light the coal within the bucket itself, inside the room. Do the whole thing in one go without moving anything around.
I guess you could do that. It would be easier than trying to move hot coals.

bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

-
Oct 17, 2023
I just dropped $400 on the 10,000ppm meter so I'm definitely going through with this one. I'm just having trouble with the logistics -- where are car people planning on going? In campsites there's always a chance of someone rolling up to a neighborhing site at some random hour...I feel like if I drive to a field in the literal middle of nowhere off i5 or something though I wouldn't be able to comfortably fall asleep.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I just dropped $400 on the 10,000ppm meter so I'm definitely going through with this one. I'm just having trouble with the logistics -- where are car people planning on going? In campsites there's always a chance of someone rolling up to a neighborhing site at some random hour...I feel like if I drive to a field in the literal middle of nowhere off i5 or something though I wouldn't be able to comfortably fall asleep.
I'm wondering the same thing. Any time I've parked late at night any place to sleep in my car a cop has come along shining a flashlight in my car. It even happened once in the middle of nowhere in Georgia, I parked behind an abandoned gas station to get some sleep late at night when I was traveling.

Those meters you got need to be calibrated I was reading. Does yours come calibrated or you do have to send it somewhere for that? They have a CO sensitive chemical in them that changes over time.
Are you going to use charcoal or chemicals to make the CO? Do you plan to test it out first with the meter? Even just doing that might look suspicious.

Last edited: