• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I was wondering what would happen if you used more or even double the amount of charcoal? Will the room fill up faster, CTB faster, or some other chemical reaction that could be bad happen? I understand the amount needed for a certain amount of space used. I'm talking in general not so much using a car, tent, bedroom or all of the above.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
For CO, more is better. The higher someone gets the CO level, the faster to unconsciousness and followed by death. Here's a chart freely available on the internet:

172836 CO Levels Chart

As you can see, 12,800 or more only takes a couple breaths to render one unconscious. Even 10000 PPM should be adequate for peacefulness, IMO.

*Of course, all of this information is only provided for educational and informational purposes. I don't condone suicide. I am pro-choice and believe everyone has a right to make their own decisions regarding their life, and death. If not the individual, then who?

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
yeah I've read the megathread and all other threads about this, but when someone brings up "more and it's effects" then people say you only need to get to 10,000. I'm more curious what more or double will do. Like if I try to use a 20 lb bag of it in my car what will it do? I know you have to wait till it's glowing and grey and then bring it in. Instead of using 1 to 2 chunks of charcoal then using 10 lbs instead inside of your tent? I guess I am trying to make sure I have a plan that has a higher success rate. With how charcoal is made and the amount that's in it then using just enough could be wrong because some of it might not give the total amount needed even though you followed the directions given on these forums to the letter.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
If I were to choose this method, I would always use two BBQs, each with the required amount of charcoal. The room will fill up with CO faster. And if one BBQ doesn´t work properly, there is the second with the required amount of coal. No, there is no other chemical reaction when you increase the amount of coal.

Last edited:
E

ella

-
Jul 20, 2023
If I were to choose this method, I would always use two BBQs, each with the required amount of charcoal. The room will fill up with CO faster. And if one BBQ doesn´t work properly, there is the second with the required amount of coal. No, there is no other chemical reaction when you increase the amount of coal.
is it like if i'm to burn 5kg of charcoal, do i need to burn another 5kg on safe side? (my room is 15m3)

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
is it like if i'm to burn 5kg of charcoal, do i need to burn another 5kg on safe side? (my room is 15m3)
You need at least 135 g of coal per cubic meters of room air. In your case 15 x 135 = 2,025 kg x 2 = 4,050 kg. By the way, I would use a Weber® kettle BBQ or something similar. "on the safe side"...You can fail with any method.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twntysix and ella
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
With how charcoal is made and the amount that's in it
Only buy 100% carbon lump charcoal. Buy a good brand too like RO. You can't have too much CO. The idea is to become unconscious quickly, so you have no realization about what is to happen next. And by using more than you need, you're safeguarding against leakage.