• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I have very strong mind block on going to the therapist. It just feels too wrong for me to tell somebody your problems and how you feel while paying them money to listen to you. I know many of them are professionals and mostly like will help you far better than any friend, but it just feels so wrong for me.

Also I feel like if I can't sort my head myself, then I don't deserve to live and don't want to live like this. So anti depressants aren't the way for me either. Even if they don't make me a vegetable, which I am strongly afraid of too.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Is therapists not being a good fit for you an assumption, or have you tried it? A good therapist should be able to help you emotionally relax and open up without it feeling forced or stressful. It can be hard finding someone you really connect to, but ideally they should feel more like talking to a friend. Humans are social animals by nature we are not wired to 100% handle our problems alone. Even being here is reaching out for social support, and that's a wonderful thing. If you can't talk to a therapist talk to us :)

Reactions: Green Destiny
W

Willbegonesoon

M/38
Aug 13, 2020
I totall understand how you feel. I had 2 therapists in the last 2 years (and none before) and was never able to really open up in front of them.
I told the second one that I have suicidal thoughts but I was very careful with the words.
I'm not seeking any professional help anymore and I don't have any plans to continue any therapy. To me it was a waste of money.
Agree with your words 100%. If I can't solve my problems and I feel I don't deserve to live, then I don't deserve to live, no matter what a therapist says.

• Love
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Is therapists not being a good fit for you an assumption, or have you tried it?

I was almost forced 1 time and I just went out to unknown place for 2 hours to dodge the meting. Never happen again.

If you can't talk to a therapist talk to us :)

I am trying my best and I love this forum and all of you :heart:

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
sometimes, there are things that you can't sort out by yourself, and that's completely okay. that doesn't mean you aren't any less deserving of life.

and yeah, the concept of paying someone to listen to you is weird, but in some cases it helps you to process what you've gone through/are going through.

whether or not you decide to go to therapy, i wish you the best.