• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

V1990

Jul 30, 2020
I'm in too much physical pain, doctors refuse to help me or say there are no more options available, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I'm uncomfortable all day and all night. I'm always so sleep deprived to the point I can't function, not that I would ever be able to function anyway because all my organs are malfunctioning and I can't have a normal life. I don't want to be here anymore, I'm not depressed or anything, I'm actually happy because this is my biggest wish. I know I said I would do it last week but I couldn't buy the medication because I have no money. I'm 30 and I depend on my mother because I'm chronically ill and I can't work, here's another reason why my life sucks... After my last attempt my mother refuses to give me even the smallest amount of money with fear I will buy pills or poison. I have a couple of prescriptions, I just need the money. Any tips on how to overcome this issue? I have prescriptions for Sulpiride 50 mg (60 pills), Seroquel 300mg (120 pills), Trazodone 150 mg (20 pills), Lorazepam 2.5mg (60 pills) and I also have some other benzodiazepines in the medicine cabinet. Are any of these combinations lethal? Metoclopramide is necessary, right? How much? Right before or sooner? Please don't ignore me, I really need help, I'm desperate. I'm in so much physical pain I can't stand it, I'm suffering and I think I deserve to end my journey how I want to.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I'm in too much physical pain, doctors refuse to help me or say there are no more options available, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I'm uncomfortable all day and all night. I'm always so sleep deprived to the point I can't function, not that I would ever be able to function anyway because all my organs are malfunctioning and I can't have a normal life. I don't want to be here anymore, I'm not depressed or anything, I'm actually happy because this is my biggest wish. I know I said I would do it last week but I couldn't buy the medication because I have no money. I'm 30 and I depend on my mother because I'm chronically ill and I can't work, here's another reason why my life sucks... After my last attempt my mother refuses to give me even the smallest amount of money with fear I will buy pills or poison. I have a couple of prescriptions, I just need the money. Any tips on how to overcome this issue? I have prescriptions for Sulpiride 50 mg (60 pills), Seroquel 300mg (120 pills), Trazodone 150 mg (20 pills), Lorazepam 2.5mg (60 pills) and I also have some other benzodiazepines in the medicine cabinet. Are any of these combinations lethal? Metoclopramide is necessary, right? How much? Right before or sooner? Please don't ignore me, I really need help, I'm desperate. I'm in so much physical pain I can't stand it, I'm suffering and I think I deserve to end my journey how I want to.
None of the medications you mention are for pain relief (except perhaps metoclopramide, but that's not a general purpose painkiller). If you are in a lot of physical pain, why are you not on morphine, or something like that? You don't mention ANY painkillers, not even paracetamol. The information in your post doesn't fit together very well, and that makes me reluctant to offer any kind of advice because I don't clearly understand your situation.

Reactions: Red
V

V1990

Jul 30, 2020
None of the medications you mention are for pain relief (except perhaps metoclopramide, but that's not a general purpose painkiller). If you are in a lot of physical pain, why are you not on morphine, or something like that? You don't mention ANY painkillers, not even paracetamol. The information in your post doesn't fit together very well, and that makes me reluctant to offer any kind of advice because I don't clearly understand your situation.
Is there a way I can message you Linda? I'm new to the site so I don't know how it works.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Is there a way I can message you Linda? I'm new to the site so I don't know how it works.
Click on "Linda" in the entry above. That will take you to a page with details about me and a panel labelled "Write something". You can send me a private message using that panel.

Reactions: Zappfe lover
V

V1990

Jul 30, 2020
Click on "Linda" in the entry above. That will take you to a page with details about me and a panel labelled "Write something". You can send me a private message using that panel.
I just read the rules and I don't think I have permission yet to send pm's :(