• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I'm tired of everything, I want this all to be over. Being born and coming in this miserable and shitty world was the biggest mistake ever, being alive is the biggest burden. I don't want this burden anymore. I hate this life, this world, I hate the human race. If there's an afterlife I hope I'll never come back here again in this hellish world, in this shithole. I fucking hate all of this and I'm so tired and sick of everything. This life and existence is just a nonsense. If there truly is a God then I hate him for letting me come in this world. He's responsible for all the suffering in here because he lets all of this happen. If I knew how to do a method so that I have a very fast death and I don't survive then I would have killed myself years ago but I don't know what to do, many methods are either complicated for me to do on my own, hard to access or painful and risky. I'm trapped here in this world, in this prison. I don't want to suffer anymore, I've had enough but until I die I can't do anything but continue this burden called life. I never wanted this, I never wanted to come here

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I
I'm tired of everything, I want this all to be over. Being born and coming in this miserable and shitty world was the biggest mistake ever, being alive is the biggest burden. I don't want this burden anymore. I hate this life, this world, I hate the human race. If there's an afterlife I hope I'll never come back here again in this hellish world, in this shithole. I fucking hate all of this and I'm so tired and sick of everything. This life and existence is just a nonsense. If there truly is a God then I hate him for letting me come in this world. He's responsible for all the suffering in here because he lets all of this happen. If I knew how to do a method so that I have a very fast death and I don't survive then I would have killed myself years ago but I don't know what to do, many methods are either complicated for me to do on my own, hard to access or painful and risky. I'm trapped here in this world, in this prison. I don't want to suffer anymore, I've had enough but until I die I can't do anything but continue this burden called life. I never wanted this, I never wanted to come here
I feel you! I'm in the same hole. I'm hoping to find resources fast I just can't live anymore!!!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I'm also tired of suffering in this dreadful and meaningless existence, I get that it's so torturous feeling trapped here when you just wish to be gone. The existence of life was the most terrible, harmful tragedy to me, existing truly is just pointless suffering which is why it's so disgusting how we are denied the option of a peaceful exit. I'd certainly always prefer to not exist no matter what as it's an abomination to be conscious and aware in such a hellish world where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. I also never would have chosen existence, more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm tired of everything, I want this all to be over. Being born and coming in this miserable and shitty world was the biggest mistake ever, being alive is the biggest burden. I don't want this burden anymore. I hate this life, this world, I hate the human race.
I too can't stand it anymore. I second every word you said...

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It is horrible that people are expected to suffer for so long before they die. Some people suffer all their lives. If we could determine the time of our death, this would not be a problem. Humans can be very mean and it is difficult to be kind in a world of mean people. Innocent people are being bullied and deceived which can drive them to isolation and suicide. If you meet the wrong people, your private life can be ruined. The fundamental problem is overpopulation and civilization. If we were underpopulated in nature, people would change their behaviors.