• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
I've had an awful day, even for me, I've been crying most of the day, I haven't been able to really get up, I got out of bed to shower and that was it. I'm feeling so useless and helpless I just need to talk to someone because I don't know what else I can do.

T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
I sent you a PM, i can also recommend Discord for voice chatting - phone calls are so oldschool (just kidding)

Reactions: Ghost2211
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I've had an awful day, even for me, I've been crying most of the day, I haven't been able to really get up, I got out of bed to shower and that was it. I'm feeling so useless and helpless I just need to talk to someone because I don't know what else I can do.
This is me today, except I haven't even showered. I've been crying non-stop for basically the last hour. My husband is off driving without a purpose, unless he's gone somewhere to cheat on me. I'm alone and have no one to talk to. At least my puppy is lying on the bed with me.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've been crying non-stop for basically the last hour. My husband is off driving without a purpose, unless he's gone somewhere to cheat on me.
Aw I hope you feel better. You're one of the nicest people here. :heart:

Reactions: _Minsk
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I'm sorry you're having such an awful day. The constant crying is horrendous and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I can't phone you but we can chat here. I do get though that talking to someone helps, just hearing a kind voice can make a huge difference. Even though you feel helpless right now, you aren't useless no matter how you feel. You are very much valued here. Hugs

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
To add to what other users have said: Do not be so easy to trust others online with any personal details - not just phone numbers. If and when you are comfortable enough you can make a thread, and vent about your troubles any time that you feel like. It is a much safer way to talk without compromising your privacy.

With that said and out of the way: you will always be welcome in the Sanctioned Suicide community. Is there any reason in specific that is making you feel "useless"?