• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I was starting to feel better. My suicidal thoughts disappeared for a while. I got a good place to stay, was away from trauma, started eating nutritious food (and regained all the weight I lost due to only eating once a day), stopped crying every night, got back into university, took a bath everyday, I was productive, man, and BAM. All of that went down the drain. I am back to square one. All it took was a bunch of girls constantly mocking me because I am autistic. They violate my boundaries, disrespect my personal space, things and privacy, mock my autistic traits and all of that. They are also religious, and intolerant. I cry every night. I no longer wanna live again. I cannot focus again. I am just fucked up. This is how it's always been. Every time I try to build something for myself, someone will wash it away. No matter how hard I try, they always destroy my soul. What's the point of living, then? If I survive this, someone else will come and finish their job. It has been like this since I was a baby.