• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
the sn i ordered from (what was) mds arrived yesterday. i took it out my mailbox today and i'm sitting in my bed with it in front of me. i did not get a welfare check (in us). when i was buying it, i felt intensely anxious but after i got my tracking number, that feeling went away. sitting now and crying, because for once everything feels real. when i attempted to ctb at 15, i really didn't have a lot going through my head - no extreme emotions at all. but it feels different now. i feel relieved that i finally have it, i feel happy that i have the most important mean of my method to ctb, i no longer feel anxious. most of all though i feel sad things got to this point, sad that a lot of environmental factors could have been avoided or fixed, sad that no one ever listened to me when i tried to talk about how i feel, sad that i had no one to go to, sad that nothing ever worked to "fix" me. that i was born as damaged goods. sad that i'm sitting on my bed with sn in front of me.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved to have the option of SN, I wish you the best.

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Mine arrived today as well. Was worried I'd get a welfare check but nothing and it arrived when I was home by myself. Not sure if it was the same supplier though. I browse this site on an old fire tablet and it doesn't handle most websites well. I just did a ton of various google searches and here we are. Definitely got hosed on the price though. I still need the rest of supplies but I have my ticket if I need to ctb now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Happy for you and hopefully one day your suffering/pains will be of no more ever again of course whenever you feel ready enough in your heart to do it🩷
no rush and I wish you all good!

• Love
Reactions: Rev346
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i'm so jealous of you but also happy for you. find your peace!!