ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I have my theories here but wanted expert advise here

My understanding is that the body needs to be as cleanse as possible when consuming SN, and from the sound of it if say the SN is 90% pure, then that 10% of the other stuff could cause more likelihood of failure and puking, but still a chance that it will do the job.

Wanted to gauge your opinion on this, say you have SN with 50% purity, To achieve what would be equivalent to 100% SN purity (for mathematical simplicity sake say 100% thou its never that perfect), a skinny individual would consume 20g of that 100% purity, to achieve the equal amount of SN, he would need to consume 40g of 50% purity SN, but what's the likelihood of it succeeding/failing?

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, EternalShore and squirley
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
where is this sn coming from? what else is in it?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wouldn't use anything less than 99% or even that is low. I doubt if anyone has tried with lower purity.

• Hmph!
Reactions: outlook56 and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Wanted to gauge your opinion on this, say you have SN with 50% purity, To achieve what would be equivalent to 100% SN purity (for mathematical simplicity sake say 100% thou its never that perfect), a skinny individual would consume 20g of that 100% purity, to achieve the equal amount of SN, he would need to consume 40g of 50% purity SN, but what's the likelihood of it succeeding/failing?
no... doesn't work like that.
That's like saying you can take the food grade at 10% and just drink the whole pack.
Nitrite / nitrate / Chem.grade / food grade
You need the 96 or 97% ? +
Most gets sold at 98 / 99
This will be able to explain it better.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I wouldn't use anything less than 99% or even that is low. I doubt if anyone has tried with lower purity.
I think that sparking controversy in this forum is of no use. Pph says 98 to 97 very well , No rational person would reject 96 percent because it is close to 97

Reactions: squirley
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I have my theories here but wanted expert advise here

My understanding is that the body needs to be as cleanse as possible when consuming SN, and from the sound of it if say the SN is 90% pure, then that 10% of the other stuff could cause more likelihood of failure and puking, but still a chance that it will do the job.

I've heard of people dying with under 95% pure SN, but it's probably a more of a risk akin to OD'ing the less and less there is~

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I've heard of people dying with under 95% pure SN, but it's probably a more of a risk akin to OD'ing the less and less there is~
I really think that 90% would be enough. America has banned any product containing sodium nitrite greater than 10% for reasons:

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I really think that 90% would be enough. America has banned any product containing sodium nitrite greater than 10% for reasons:
Yeah that's the sort of talk I was trying to get in at. I heard people accidentally died from SN ingestion, so it's hard for me to believe that anything below 95% is likely failure, thou it certainly sound risky. Just trying to gauge better insight on what happens if it's below the recommended purity of 95-97%. It sounds like there is a steep decline in likelihood of success if below 95%, but by how much?

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
Yeah that's the sort of talk I was trying to get in at. I heard people accidentally died from SN ingestion, so it's hard for me to believe that anything below 95% is likely failure, thou it certainly sound risky. Just trying to gauge better insight on what happens if it's below the recommended purity of 95-97%. It sounds like there is a steep decline in likelihood of success if below 95%, but by how much?
If I had sodium nitrite with a purity of 95 I think I would add 2-3 grams more.

Those who are in an emergency will not reveal the purity of sodium nitrite in the blood, and the Bureau of Investigation will not reveal the purity of sodium nitrite. No one will really know. For me, a blood test and a fish tank would be good, Honestly, a very good blood test because it gives you a final look at the condition of your body after drinking sodium nitrite. It is like a mirror.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
If I had sodium nitrite with a purity of 95 I think I would add 2-3 grams more.
???? Why would you do that when that thread I posted up there has proven methods and results. And can explain why that wouldn't be necessary and would probably cause you to vomit everywhere.
Those who are in an emergency will not reveal the purity of sodium nitrite in the blood,
??? They do blood tests at the hospital.
There are multiple cases on PubMed involving SN and they share the blood / SN levels.
Plus others documenting their journey in controlled environments l.
How do you think people including PPH , Stan's, and the thread I posted.
Got to their conclusions of the amout of SN needed ? And potency.
and the Bureau of Investigation will not reveal the purity of sodium nitrite.
??
No one will really know.
??
For me, a blood test
Yes people have used this method.
and a fish tank would be good,
A fish tank ??? Do you mean aqua strip test kits.
Honestly, a very good blood test because it gives you a final look at the condition of your body after drinking sodium nitrite. It is like a mirror.
Like a mirror ?????

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I think that sparking controversy in this forum is of no use. Pph says 98 to 97 very well , No rational person would reject 96 percent because it is close to 97
I didn't "spark controversy". I gave my own opinion. I'm allowed to do that you know. Why even ask the question if you only want certain answers?

Honestly, who would use under that? What is the other percentage? It could be lead or aluminum or anything.

Where did you get the idea "America has banned any product containing more than 10%"?
Not true at all. Your posts about this subject all sound very strange.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
i think that the rule is that over 95% is good, under 95% need better product

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
Answer to your question: nobody will ever know unless you do lab testing backed by actual case studies of X amount of people passing away with different levels of purity.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No they didn't. Simple Google search says otherwise.
Stop writing down misinformation please.

• Informative
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, outlook56, squirley and 1 other person
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
No they didn't. Simple Google search says otherwise.
Stop writing down misinformation please.
Why do you hate me so much?

What's is that " AB1109 would prohibit sales of sodium nitrite to minors and prohibit the sale of sodium nitrite in concentrations greater than 10% to a person over 18"

I didn't "spark controversy". I gave my own opinion. I'm allowed to do that you know. Why even ask the question if you only want certain answers?

Honestly, who would use under that? What is the other percentage? It could be lead or aluminum or anything.

Where did you get the idea "America has banned any product containing more than 10%"?
Not true at all. Your posts about this subject all sound very strange.
But we have a clear protocol that shows us that 98 will be good until 97. I do not know what is the benefit of arguing with something that has been scientifically proven. I think it is creating controversy.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Why do you hate me so much?

What's is that " AB1109 would prohibit sales of sodium nitrite to minors and prohibit the sale of sodium nitrite in concentrations greater than 10% to a person over 18"

But we have a clear protocol that shows us that 98 will be good until 97. I do not know what is the benefit of arguing with something that has been scientifically proven. I think it is creating controversy.
I don't hate.
I've asked you to stop posting misinformation. That's all

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Did you read the source please, I didn't make this up from my head
It says it's introduced.

But it probably will go through, you are right on that.

But what I was saying, I don't hate you because I asked you a question. :)

• Love
Reactions: ToTheTwillight, squirley and outlook56
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
It's not that they are completely banning SN.
Youth protection acts are already being passed all over the place.
UK, Canada, recently... fuck California? Some state I mentioned it in a different thread.
And from state to state it's changing depending on ,
You can sell it. As long as the labels say DONT CONSUME etc
Other articles like this , same in Cali
Calling it the ... idk "Jacob law" can't remember the name , but someone who found peace. Rip.

SN is used by a lot of businesses, so now you can't by unless you're over 21 , have a business address etc etc

And any OTC for personal use etc needs to.be limited to 10% true.

Been going on for years , just recently the media is having a fuck fest with it

But idk what you were talking about in your earlier post .