• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Stuck in mental prison, can't even enjoy nature!
May 13, 2023
My life is unbearable, so much pain and suffering. I have autism, severe depression, severe anxiety disorder, OCD and chronic stress.
I hope my heart stops beating in the near future, but unfortunately that seems unlikely.
I have SN from WFE and on the label it says 99% purity but if that is not the case can SN with less than 95% kill you?
If it can i will CTB soon.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Stuck in mental prison, can't even enjoy nature!
May 13, 2023
Nobody has a answer??

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
What exactly is less than 95? 94, 93...it can kill you since you are taking way above the lethal dose which is 1 or 2gm but you just want to make certain of your chances. If less than 95 is like 6 or 10 percent your chances could be close to 0.

Edit: if it says 99% on a cover then it probably is 99% but it is always better to do a test just to make sure.

Last edited:
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
It can, but I imagine you'll want to increase the dose to compensate for the lower purity - no idea on how much of an increase is needed though. Where are you purchasing from? If you're uncertain of the purity, check if the site has a chemical assay for the SN. As always, if you go through with ordering, be sure to test at home for thorough confirmation and safety.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Mod
Jun 5, 2023
To leave as little doubt as possible, make sure the website comes with accurate information on the purity of the sn first, a specsheet or COA should be provided, if it's technical grade then it's likely not going to be pure enough whereas if it's AR or ACS, those two are the highest grades for sn and are interchangeable in terms of purity in lab work however even Diluted sn can still be dangerous but I wouldn't leave it to chance until you know if your sn is more than likely to be the purity that is required.

Reactions: rozeske