• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
if stored in a "perfect" for it way then no, SN will never expire, but an expiry date being present on the container would make me question the purity of said SN

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
Can sn expire? I bought a 50g "100% pure" bottle in July 2018 and the container says best before jun 2020. I never opened the bottle until just now. I googled it and some articles say that sodium nitrite never expires?
approx 3 year shelf life

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Im hearing 3yrs but then some are sayin it never expires if stored proper. Is the latter true or not? Im storing in a dark drawer in my bedroom. Would be nice if it remains good 10+ yrs from now

Also what about meto? I got a box of primperan with a 2yr expiry date printed on it. But some products remain usable well beyond the expiry date, for example a can of soda. I wonder if my primperan would still be usable 10+ yrs from now?

These things are gettin harder to find, would really like not having to renew them every 2-3 yrs.

Last edited:
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
im worried the same way tbh ... i got mine last spring n the container says it expires in may 2022 ..the source is reliable it was from tht uk company tht stopped selling to individuals whn they knew ppl were using their sn to ctb ..anyway i ve been storing my sn in my wardrobe so in a dark place for all this time, wht worries me is the temperature in my room which is high during summer , i ve nvr opened the bottle tho.. so i rly hope whn i drink it , it will be just fine );

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Guys, is it a best before or expiration date?
Best before means it should ideally be used before a date for maximum efficiency.

It's a salt. Does salt ever go bad? No. And it's a food preservative so it's supposed to preserve. Hope it makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: timetofly
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
After researching a bit im quite convinced that both SN and meto pills remain effective 10+ yrs after expiry date.

"What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date"

If i take them 10yrs later then maybe ill increase my dosage a little to make up for the reduction in effectiveness over time. So instead of 20g SN ill take 25g, instead of 3x meto pills ill take 4x

Last edited:
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I have read varying answers to this as well. Industry standard from manufacturers appears to be 3 years. I'd rather abide by lower estimates to ensure that my process is correct. If my stock was past the expiration date, I'm not sure I would want to attempt it for fear of failing.

You could try a purity test to see what the current purity of your substance is. It loses purity during transportation and extensive storage, so probably good to do a test if it's older than 2 years.
What is SN? (I'm new here)
SN = sodium nitrite, an inorganic salt used in meat curing

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Yes. Mine had an exp date of 3 years.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The shelf life under proper conditions is 3 years, as others have said. It should be noted this is the time for chemical stability for curing meat, but we are not curing meat. The real question is how long it remains toxic when ingested. Since nobody is going to test how long SN is viable specifically for suicide I would just double the expiration date time, so 6 years or so. It should also be noted SN will yellow or clump well before it expires. This is normal, and does not mean it will do any lesser a job at making Bacon or deoxygenating your blood.