• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leyl

leyl

when will i forget?
Feb 9, 2024
Hi, if you look at my last post you will get more context but basically:
I bought SN, got caught by my parents, said it was to make crystal for mothers day and now i am actually on doing so.

Does anyone have/know a recipe on how to make crystal with SN? If it's not possible with SN or is way to complicated (dad is a chemist and can help me but if it's like too dangerous and needs really special materials then i'll pass), is there a salt similar to it that i could use the excuse of "Oh shoot i mixed them up! The recipe actually says [other salt]" ?
Thanks in advance ^_^

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well, your dad is a chemist. I'm pretty sure he knows what SN is and that those crystals would be dangerous. The crystal grid structure of SN and NaCl isn't the same. You could try to use NaCl instead you'd get cubic crystals. I don't exactly know how orthorhombic crystals will look like, that's the crystal structure of SN. But may look similar.

Making salt crystals is easy and difficult in the same time. Basically you have to make a hot saturated solution of the salt in water. When the solution cools down smalls crystals will start to fall out. You can separate the best ones and then u need time to grow them in a saturated solution of the salt you want to use. This usually takes time.

Reactions: rozeske
leyl

leyl

when will i forget?
Feb 9, 2024
You can buy crystals
I mean i told my dad i would use the SN to do it and he said he can help. Buying one and pretending i made it myself would raise even more suspicion
Well, your dad is a chemist. I'm pretty sure he knows what SN is and that those crystals would be dangerous. The crystal grid structure of SN and NaCl isn't the same. You could try to use NaCl instead you'd get cubic crystals. I don't exactly know how orthorhombic crystals will look like, that's the crystal structure of SN. But may look similar.

Making salt crystals is easy and difficult in the same time. Basically you have to make a hot saturated solution of the salt in water. When the solution cools down smalls crystals will start to fall out. You can separate the best ones and then u need time to grow them in a saturated solution of the salt you want to use. This usually takes time.
So it's too risky to make it with SN? But even if risky is it not possible at all? Then should i say 'it's the wrong salt oops' and return it? (i already have the dose for CTB stored now)

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Do not try to make crystals with SN, especially with your dad and for someone else. SN has accidentally killed people here due to them not taking enough care when handling it before. It is not a substance to play around with. You quite literally purchased it with the intent to kill yourself, so it's pretty easy to say it is highly unsafe to be messing around with. Putting your family at risk like that is not at all worth it to try and save yourself from getting caught with.

leyl

leyl

when will i forget?
Feb 9, 2024
Do not try to make crystals with SN, especially with your dad and for someone else. SN has accidentally killed people here due to them not taking enough care when handling it before. It is not a substance to play around with. You quite literally purchased it with the intent to kill yourself, so it's pretty easy to say it is highly unsafe to be messing around with. Putting your family at risk like that is not at all worth it to try and save yourself from getting caught with.
Oh man yeah you're right.
I'll use the excuse of mistaking it for another salt then
Just which one could i say?