• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aphex Triplet

Aphex Triplet

Ozymandias
Apr 15, 2024
I have a kilogram (2.2 pounds) of 99% pure SN in my room. I bought it two months ago. I'm still waiting for the day I take it. Unopened.

I haven't taken it yet because, mainly, I'm terrified of what it'll be like. Will I feel pain? Discomfort? Would I be able to sleep it off before I feel its effects? Would taking sleeping pills beforehand somehow mess it up?

Can someone comfort me with this? I just want to be done with it and not feel fear.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
From what I've seen of others experiences, you'll experience shortness of breath, rapid heart rate, nausea, and feel faint, probably some anxiety.

I don't think this is the method for you, since you're already very anxious.

It can be a complicated process to get right and if you get it wrong it's just an uncomfortable experience where you'll just vomit your guts out and probably call emergency services.

Aphex Triplet

Aphex Triplet

Ozymandias
Apr 15, 2024
From what I've seen of others experiences, you'll experience shortness of breath, rapid heart rate, nausea, and feel faint, probably some anxiety.

I don't think this is the method for you, since you're already very anxious.

It can be a complicated process to get right and if you get it wrong it's just an uncomfortable experience where you'll just vomit your guts out and probably call emergency services.
I am terribly afraid of heights. I can't even look out the window from 3+ stories high. I've tried to hang myself in 9th grade, and it was very uncomfortable. It felt like I was stabbled inside and out with millions of needles. I also felt incredibly cold. Cutting is also very painful and scary for me. Same with trains.

SN is likely my only choice, unless I somehow acquire a shotgun. Which is impossible.

I've had one chance at one point in my life to blow my head off with a shotgun, but I wasted it. (Even though I've thought of it.)

Maybe drowning might work. I almost drowned once, and it was only a little painful. Mostly uncomfortable.

Both death and existence are terrifying states of being. God must be mocking me.

Last edited:
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Yesterday a user did both the test and khs, he also posted about his sensations during the process.
Apparently if you do things right, you will Blackout in 12 minutes or so.
Before collapsing, he was writing that the taste and nausea were bearable(but he sucked a mint candy to make things more comfortable).
Imo is one of the best "homemade" methods, in my country also youngsters used it, how could a mature and intelligent ppl fail if he strictly follows the SN bible?
What you should worry about is the effective SN purity(that's why you should test it) and also if your body has some sort of chemical disfunction or stuff like that(I'm not a doctor and I don't know what I'm exactly talking about).
Personally depression makes me eat more, so i put my self on diet and started to get back in shape before ctb.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
If you read around the forum, you'll be able to find other people's experiences. You'll need to get your message count up to use the search feature.

Request though - please do not respond to anyone offering to buy SN from you. You will likely get a number of private messages now because of the amount you have. Please do not offer to sell any either. This is to protect the forum. Thanks.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I am terribly afraid of heights. I can't even look out the window from 3+ stories high. I've tried to hang myself in 9th grade and it was very uncomfortable, it felt like I was stabbled inside and outside out with millions of needles. I also felt incredibly cold. Cutting is also very painful and scary for me. Same with trains.

SN is likely my only choice, unless I acquire a shotgun, somehow. Which is impossible.

I've had one chance at one point in my life to blow my head off with a shotgun, but I wasted it. (Even though I've though of it.)

Maybe drowning might work. I almost drowned once and it was only a little painful. Mostly uncomfortable.

Both death and existence are terrifying states of being. God must be mocking me.
Ok then, if you are 100% sure you want to die and your life cannot be fixed or w/e, to just make sure you relax yourself and prepare for discomfort, and just try to be as relaxed as you can.

I'd highly suggest you look up the drugs you'll need to stop you from vomiting, and other drugs you may need to increase chances of success and lower chances of discomfort.

Be prepared for discomfort, but you will gradually fade out of consciousness.
Yesterday a user did both the test and khs, he also posted about his sensations during the process.
Apparently if you do things right, you will Blackout in 12 minutes or so.
Before collapsing, he was writing that the taste and nausea were bearable(but he sucked a mint candy to make things more comfortable).
Imo is one of the best "homemade" methods, in my country also youngsters used it, how could a mature and intelligent ppl fail if he strictly follows the SN bible?
What you should worry about is the effective SN purity(that's why you should test it) and also if your body has some sort of chemical disfunction or stuff like that(I'm not a doctor and I don't know what I'm exactly talking about).
Personally depression makes me eat more, so i put my self on diet and started to get back in shape before ctb.
All these things you can get wrong on SN is the reason I wont consider it an option tbh. That can it's difficult to acquire in the Uk.

I'll probably die via train hit or decapitation.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
All these things you can get wrong on SN is the reason I wont consider it an option tbh. That can it's difficult to acquire in the Uk.

I'll probably die via train hit or decapitation.
I'm sorry it is difficult to get in UK, but you are right... I had a turbulent life and I have some decent skills, that's why I'm confident about doing this stuff. Things can still go wrong somehow, but I don't think my body will make that eccessive resistance, especially with antiemetic antiacid.

Reactions: rozeske
Aphex Triplet

Aphex Triplet

Ozymandias
Apr 15, 2024
If you read around the forum, you'll be able to find other people's experiences. You'll need to get your message count up to use the search feature.

Request though - please do not respond to anyone offering to buy SN from you. You will likely get a number of private messages now because of the amount you have. Please do not offer to sell any either. This is to protect the forum. Thanks.
I won't sell any. I've gotten offers to buy before in other forums. Notably Reddit.

Ok then, if you are 100% sure you want to die and your life cannot be fixed or w/e, to just make sure you relax yourself and prepare for discomfort, and just try to be as relaxed as you can.

I'd highly suggest you look up the drugs you'll need to stop you from vomiting, and other drugs you may need to increase chances of success and lower chances of discomfort.

Be prepared for discomfort, but you will gradually fade out of consciousness.
Yes, I'm willing to experience discomfort. It's infinitely better than pain. I'll try painkillers and vomiting-preventing pills. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I won't sell any. I've gotten offers to buy before in other forums. Notably Reddit.

Yes, I'm willing to experience discomfort. It's infinitely better than pain. I'll try painkillers and vomiting preventing pills. Thanks.
I'd highly suggest reading more posts on here and really doing your research on what pills you'll need, don't just take any random over the counter ones.

If you really want to die and don't just want to experience a bad failed attempt, you need to prepare properly.

CypherB

CypherB

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
I have a kilogram (2.2 pounds) of 99% pure SN in my room. I bought it two months ago. I'm still waiting for the day I take it. Unopened.

I haven't taken it yet because, mainly, I'm terrified of what it'll be like. Will I feel pain? Discomfort? Would I be able to sleep it off before I feel its effects? Would taking sleeping pills beforehand somehow mess it up?

Can someone comfort me with this? I just want to be done with it and not feel fear.
For me it was hell, but I took it accidentaly through my skin so I don't think it applies to you lmao

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
Aphex Triplet

Aphex Triplet

Ozymandias
Apr 15, 2024
For me it was hell, but I took it accidentaly through my skin so I don't think it applies to you lmao
How does one take SN through their skin? Is touching enough? I'll be careful with it.

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Ive been a member of this site for a while now and have heard many transition accounts. The consensus is that SN is a peaceful method if done correctly. Rapid heart rate, vomiting, feeling like you're intoxicated, disoriented, and some have reported shaking hands. For me these side effects are no problem.

Aphex Triplet

Aphex Triplet

Ozymandias
Apr 15, 2024
Ive been a member of this site for a while now and have heard many transition accounts. The consensus is that SN is a peaceful method if done correctly. Rapid heart rate, vomiting, feeling like you're intoxicated, disoriented, and some have reported shaking hands. For me these side effects are no problem.
Yes, I need to be brave. It will pay off.

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
i've read a lot about SN and analyzed a lot of goodbye threads from members who successfully ctb with SN before deciding it was the method for me. it is rather peaceful if you follow the protocol (there are guides you can follow) with little to almost no discomfort, you will feel nauseous and throw up hence why some people prepare another cup of SN, and then there's the rapid heart beating that's usually the first symptom, you'll only feel those symptoms for 15-20 minutes at most because you'll be unconscious and then eventually die in your sleep.