• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/anyone-who-use-psychedelic-drugs.8014/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/psychedelic-drugs.1959/
these threads would seem to suggest they aren't the end all be all. i've dosed 100ug of lsd and 20mg of 4acodmt (shrooms) a few times. I've had minor experiences with dmt and am trying to work up the courage to do a breakthrough. Getting more 4aco as well. I remember having quite positive feelings after my 4acodmt trip but they were gone the next morning. I also hacked off like a foot and a half of some cactus at work thinking it was san pedro but I'm not sure it is heh.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
there's a ton of positive press on microdosing psychedelics for depression in the past two years.
Real stuff, not in High Times.

Reactions: Severen
intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I always referred to LSD as a perspective enhancer.
Every single time it has caused me to look at things in my life differently, and be honest with myself on the things I cannot change.

It's definitely not a cure all, but it's given me more relief from depression than any type of prescription medication.

Hopefully some day laws are changed because I honestly believe LSD in conjunction with therapy could help tons of people.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I had excellent results with microdosing shrooms until I built up a tolerance to them (a problem I have with pretty much any substance).

This is my source of info, and I recommend it highly: https://thethirdwave.co/

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've heard all kinds of positive things about them but it's just hearsay. So not sure if it is true or not. And I'd rather not turn myself into a guinea pig. Most people I've encountered who are into that kind of stuff seemed very rational though so there is a good chance, there aren't any negative effects. Plus, I don't have problem with depression because there are some very effective medication out there, capable of treating depression. I just have a problem with life, mostly. The pharmaceutical companies release a bunch of drugs that will probably destroy your body sooner or later but they do fucking work.

Last edited: