• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Ok, so this is my second post in less than 10 minutes and I'm sorry.

If you want a (little) bit more "explanation" on why I'm asking this question, you can read my previous post.

I have drink a coffee with milk like 5 hours ago. A banana 6 hours ago. And a beer half an hour ago.

I have benzos and antiemetics. Is it really a bad idea to try SN tonight, knowing I haven't been fasting enough ?

Thanks a lot for your answers

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Ok, so this is my second post in less than 10 minutes and I'm sorry.

If you want a (little) bit more "explanation" on why I'm asking this question, you can read my previous post.

I have drink a coffee with milk like 5 hours ago. A banana 6 hours ago. And a beer half an hour ago.

I have benzos and antiemetics. Is it really a bad idea to try SN tonight, knowing I haven't been fasting enough ?

Thanks a lot for your answers
No one can advise you to CTB, that's a personal preference.

With regards to the timing, it is better to take SN on an empty stomach.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
No one cen advise you to CTB, that's a personal preference
I know, this a very relevant point and very respectful. I have posted a bit in a rush, without really thinking.
Sorry if this sounds like a question 'should I ctb or not' - which, obviously, no one can answer except for me.

It was more to know if it could work without the fasting.
and without beer / alc, @illAF

It's better to plan your attempt well. Don't rush anything now. We're here for you.
Thank-you <3
and without beer / alc, @illAF

It's better to plan your attempt well. Don't rush anything now. We're here for you.
I don't know how to plan well my attempt. It seems I only have the strength to do it on impulses...

Last edited:
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Yeah, I agree, room for adjustments to get away with is rather small but most of the reports have proved medical intervention to be the main reason it has fafailed.
You mean people having called the ambulance ? This is the main reason for SN to fail ? Not the lack of proper regimen ?
(Sorry, not native English speaker, i want to be sure i understood well)

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
You mean people having called the ambulance ? This is the main reason for SN to fail ? Not the lack of proper regimen ?
Yes, that's what I mean by medical intervention, it's one of, if not, the main reason this method has been unsuccessful in a majority of cases which does make sense since it's a serious medical emergency once the individual changes their mind on the attempt and decides to abort it, even then, it's not guaranteed medical intervention will be effective enough to counteract Methb amongst other complications like shock or Cardiac collapse.

There have been people who've went ahead and not had a proper regimen and still ctb, does that mean everyone else should? Not necessarily since it's your own responsibility to decide if it's worth the risk to forgo a regimen. Same thing applies here, while you can still attempt despite the fact that you drank alcohol recently, it's not really a good idea since there could be an adverse reaction you may not be prepared after you've drank sn or something, it's better to take calculated risks than do it on a whim but that's just me.