• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
I'm desperate but all I have around my apartment are pots, pans, tin foil and charcoal. Can I light 3kgs of charcoal in multiple pots and pans, let it burn on my porch, then when the coals have stopped burning and have faded from red to gray, can I bring it the pots and pans into my bathroom, lock and air seal the door, spark up a joint and drift off to the realm of peace? Please help. I am desperate to go soon and I hope someone can help me. I have work tomorrow so today is my only day to do this without people wondering where I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you are so desperate. Have you planned your attempt well? Have you calculated the volume of your bathroom and the amount of charcoal needed? (3kg sounds enough for a small bathroom). Whether you can burn the charcoal outside on your porch or not mainly depends on your neighbors whether they would say sth when you plan a BBQ or not. You can put the charcoal into pots and pans but I also wouldn't spread them into too small amounts, maybe 2 max 3 pots? I recall a GBT where someone used metal buckets.

Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
I'm sorry you are so desperate. Have you planned your attempt well? Have you calculated the volume of your bathroom and the amount of charcoal needed? (3kg sounds enough for a small bathroom). Whether you can burn the charcoal outside on your porch or not mainly depends on your neighbors whether they would say sth when you plan a BBQ or not. You can put the charcoal into pots and pans but I also wouldn't spread them into too small amounts, maybe 2 max 3 pots? I recall a GBT where someone used metal buckets.
thanks for responding. I have 3 pots that I can fill up with 1kg of charcoal each. What should I use to light the coals? toilet paper produces a foul odor. I was thinking of maybe going out to buy a newspaper to crumple up underneath the charoals to help light them better. I have tin foil lining the inside of the pots. I am testing lighting them on my porch right now.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I saw picture of one people with only one frying pan in a car in korea i think. I couldn't find it again , it doesn't take much.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
thanks for responding. I have 3 pots that I can fill up with 1kg of charcoal each. What should I use to light the coals? toilet paper produces a foul odor. I was thinking of maybe going out to buy a newspaper to crumple up underneath the charoals to help light them better. I have tin foil lining the inside of the pots. I am testing lighting them on my porch right now.
I would use egg cartons, chips may also work to light charcoal "naturally". Check Youtube how to light charcoal / BBQ naturally. It's not recommended to use grill lighter fluid. I don'think you need tin foil.

Don't place yourself on the floor, CO is a little bit lighter than air, not much, the least concentration will be near the floor.

Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
Br careful, can end up killing innocent people with this setup.
I hear that said a lot about how I should prioritize other people's safety over my own desire to no longer exist. It's ignited an inner battle within myself as to whether or not their security is more important than my freedom. I have yet to make a decision on whether or not I will factor them being harmed or not into my CTB plans. I know it's not their faults I feel this way, but some part of me is angry at the world and is jealous of them all for living a tolerable life while mine has been so empty.
I would use egg cartons, chips may also work to light charcoal "naturally". Check Youtube how to light charcoal / BBQ naturally. It's not recommended to use grill lighter fluid. I don'think you need tin foil.

Don't place yourself on the floor, CO is a little bit lighter than air, not much, the least concentration will be near the floor.
so should i stand upright as i wait for it to take effect? I heard it takes about an hour to get light headed from it. Should I be standing the entire time? Will I collapse when I do eventually pass out?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
so should i stand upright as i wait for it to take effect? I heard it takes about an hour to get light headed from it. Should I be standing the entire time? Will I collapse when I do eventually pass out?
Standing is a problem bc once you become unconscious you will just fall onto the floor. It depends how fast CO builds up, without a CO meter it's hard to say. You can read this post in regards of possible concentrations:

Edit: You should reach 8k+ PPM for a fast pass out and quick death. Be careful failing may result in brain damage if the attempt fails.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's never right or acceptable to risk other people's safety. Normal people enjoy life and want to live.

You might be angry but there are much better ways to CTB quickly and without risk.

Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
It's never right or acceptable to risk other people's safety. Normal people enjoy life and want to live.

You might be angry but there are much better ways to CTB quickly and without risk.
can i dm you?