• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Miles067

Feb 28, 2024
Hi. I'm 2 minutes away from ctb. I'm about to take a fatal amount of caffeine powered. I understand it will be painful and horrible way to go but I've tried and tried to find other ways. I couldn't use carbon monoxide (coal) as where I live is hot and setting a fire will be extremely suspicious and the authorities will be called. I can't manage to hang myself as I don't have any good anchor points. Don't have access to guns in my country or any other type of drugs. It's either this or I'm driving into a tree. Anyway my time has come. 30 minutes of agony await till peace.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
You might not even die from this, just fuck your heart up. And yes this'll be very uncomfortable and distressing so I could only hope you'd die quickly to be spared the misery.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

This.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Oh no, I really wish you had asked around and did your research first on caffeine overdose, you would have learned how horrible and ineffective it is.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
Oh no, I really wish you had asked around and did your research first on caffeine overdose, you would have learned how horrible and ineffective it is.
What about pairing it with 800 mg of ephedrine along with an anti-emetic?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't know much about meds and ODs but the rule of thumb is for ctb you want to OD on CNS depressants and not on CNS stimulants like caffeine.

Reactions: BrainShower
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, it's truly so horrible how people cannot just have the option to die in a more peaceful way.

dogbreath

dogbreath

i can fix him
Feb 13, 2023
:( hey op you still there? did u at least do research first about this method since a lethal dose might be different for everyone ,,

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
You want lethal, take it on an empty stomach and mix with 10-20mg bioperine/piperine. You can buy it from eBay or Amazon.

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
Hi. I'm 2 minutes away from ctb. I'm about to take a fatal amount of caffeine powered. I understand it will be painful and horrible way to go but I've tried and tried to find other ways. I couldn't use carbon monoxide (coal) as where I live is hot and setting a fire will be extremely suspicious and the authorities will be called. I can't manage to hang myself as I don't have any good anchor points. Don't have access to guns in my country or any other type of drugs. It's either this or I'm driving into a tree. Anyway my time has come. 30 minutes of agony await till peace.
he was on here at 4.26am