• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BruhBruh

Apr 13, 2024
I've read online that approximately 40mg/kg would be sufficient for an average overdose of Diphenhydramine but I'm not sure if that's actually enough to kill me or if it would just put me in a coma and risk dementia/brain damage.

Does anyone know any good statistics on DPH/DHHA OD?

For reference:
I'm approximately 78kg.
The specified OD quantity for my weight is 3120mg.
I'm planning on taking 4000mg.

I'm currently looking into other tablets to increase the efficacy of the DPH but not seen anything yet.
Wanted to do SN or Butaneidol but can't get any annoyingly - looked on the clear web, DNMs, and physical drug dealers/butchers but no luck.

Do you think that would be enough to safely (?) overdose or should I up it to 5000mg (though that would be a ton of pills to swallow) - unlike SN, DPH has nasty effects of survived OD so don't want to take chances.

Sorry if the formatting is weird, didn't know quite how to do it

Sources:
After reading more posts I'm thinking of taking an initial dose (like 3 tabs) along with a strong antiemetic (think I have some Domperidone somewhere) and then waiting till I'm close to passing out before just taking as many as I can, that way I should avoid the psychosis by being knocked out and I shouldn't vomit it up.
Need to check about doing something for the seizures though, don't want to make a ton of noise in case my neighbours call an ambulance.

Last edited:
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
If Benadryl were this deadly, they would stop selling it OTC. The only thing it's possibly going to do is destroy some organs so you can die slowly and painfully over the course of weeks.

Also, how would you reliably be able to swallow a bunch of pills while on the verge of passing out? You can also vomit while unconscious.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Benadryl overdose is known as extremely unpleasant and the odds of it actually killing you arent great. The hallucinations are said to be beyond terrifying. Many say it's highly painful as well. More likely than not you'll survive but with the trauma of whatever hallucinations you experience.

B

BruhBruh

Apr 13, 2024
If Benadryl were this deadly, they would stop selling it OTC. The only thing it's possibly going to do is destroy some organs so you can die slowly and painfully over the course of weeks.

Also, how would you reliably be able to swallow a bunch of pills while on the verge of passing out? You can also vomit while unconscious.
For taking the pills I was gonna crush them in a mortar and pestle then put them into large gelatin capsules.
I was then going to swallow them around 10 mins before passing out, I've done it before so it should be okay.

I was planning on taking a course of antiemetics to stop the vomiting
Benadryl overdose is known as extremely unpleasant and the odds of it actually killing you arent great. The hallucinations are said to be beyond terrifying. Many say it's highly painful as well. More likely than not you'll survive but with the trauma of whatever hallucinations you experience.
Damn, want to kill myself ASAP so it's looking like I'll just have to jump off a cliff instead

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
I would only really recommending them as a supplement to make you feel drowsy, relaxed, or tired to assist with a different non-pharmaceutical method. On their own, they're extremely unreliable. Especially in high doses, you have a really big risk of vomiting. This can completely ruin your method, and potentially lower your exposure to sub-lethal quantities. Don't be a vegetable.

Reactions: Forveleth
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's a guide but includes hypothermia: