I was afraid they catch it in the Customs

how could you expect to ever get the package if it's not going anywhere? Lol

Reactions: Saed and Jumper Geo
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
how could you expect to ever get the package if it's not going anywhere? Lol
I don't think I understand what you mean, the package was sent to Spain and now the package return to my country

WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
I don't think I understand what you mean, the package was sent to Spain and now the package return to my country

Maybe I'm misunderstanding. I'm thinking you ordered N and gave the supplier a fake name and address because you were worried it'd be stopped in customs. In the event it's not stopped in customs, how would you be getting your package in the end if the package has no destination?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Maybe I'm misunderstanding. I'm thinking you ordered N and gave the supplier a fake name and address because you were worried it'd be stopped in customs. In the event it's not stopped in customs, how would you be getting your package in the end if the package has no destination?
I already got my first delivery of 5 grams with my real address.
I talked about the lab in Spain that I sent a sample there, and I used a fake address (to my house, not to the lab) because I was afraid from the Customs

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
let me correct my previous suggestion: a real prepaid phone number acquired anonymously is still NOT a good idea cause your location could be identified eventually
faking everything (return address, phone number) is right when sending to lab for testing. you don't care if the sample gets lost or confiscated

Last edited:
wanderinglost

wanderinglost

Mar 22, 2020
I would give my right arm for some fent powder

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I would give my right arm for some fent powder
I have my reasons why not use F, I'm scared because that takes a lot of time to ctb
But it's sitting there for now

• Hugs
Reactions: wanderinglost
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I think it may be the end of my journey.
Apparently Trouble comes in bundles, my letter with the sample is going to return to my country, I don't know exactly what the reason.
View attachment 30659
I wrote a fake address and kind of fake name, but I left my real phone number, I assume when the package will arrive to the fake address and they will open it and will see a white powder, that will cause a huge panic to them and the police will start investigation, and Eventually they will come to me.
Of course this is just a scenario, but very possible.
I've should have used my fentanyl patches instead of chasing this stupid drug.
I guess now all I have is to wait
Something weird happened.
Everyday I check my energy control account to see if something is different, I see now that my sample is in progress, is that means they receive the sample?
Screenshot 2020 04 08 01 49 22 1688641966 EDIT 1

If they received it, I wonder why the app 17 track said my package returned

• Hugs
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Something weird happened.
Everyday I check my energy control account to see if something is different, I see now that my sample is in progress, is that means they receive the sample?
View attachment 31179

If they received it, I wonder why the app 17 track said my package returned
I think this means they are working on it...

Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I think this means they are working on it...
I really hope so, I already deleted every email with him or the site, and all my history.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and LMLN
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Now it's official, it's in the lab, now I can relax a little
Screenshot 2020 04 08 21 25 57 0368203927

• Hugs
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Even if they did send something to a fake address with your phone number you just say you know nothing about it. It's a fake address so the phone number must be fake too.

Reactions: Una Nancy, racek and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I'm so done with this bloody drugs, all it gave me it's troubles.
I spent so much money and anxieties to get this drugs, and it turns out that the purity is not enough, I weight around 125-130 kilograms, and he the purity is only 67%,
He promised me the purity will be 98%.
I'm trying to get from him Compensation to complete the remaining percentage, but I just can't handle it anymore, just can't
Screenshot 2020 04 21 11 29 10 0819990971

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
But it is enough to CTB, right? If you got 25g, you will still have 25g*67% = 16.75g of useful N.
15g is used at euthanasia organisations, so almost 17g seems enough :smiling:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
But it is enough to CTB, right? If you got 25g, you will still have 25g*67% = 16.75g of useful N.
15g is used at euthanasia organisations, so almost 17g seems enough :smiling:
I don't really have 25 grams
Currently I have around 3 grams
The another 20 grams stuck in China for over a month with no movement at all

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Can you interrupt the 20g shipment and get a refund ? (naive)
Or does your marketplace app have a reship / insurance policy if parcel not arrived / lost after a delay ? In that case, could you try to make it work in your favour ? Alibaba has such a thing with trusted sellers, which is a special category

Last edited:
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020

That does suck. I am so sorry for you :(
Perhaps a stupid idea.. you can switch to SN and use the 3g of N as a benzo replacement?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and enjolras
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Can you interrupt the 20g shipment and get a refund ? (naive)
Maybe, I didn't check that (I pay to him in bank transfer- weird), but I'm trying to Put some pressure on him, now evening in China, so I guess he'll only see the messages tomorrow

That does suck. I am so sorry for you :(
Perhaps a stupid idea.. you can switch to SN and use the 3g of N as a benzo replacement?
I have couple of diazepam in my home, so I don't need the nembutal.
But SN will be my last last way out.
I think to try to order fentanyl powder from the darknet, but I really suck at it

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver
Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone interested in buying N and not getting scammed : Please read my reports on A's thread and on C's thread

Reactions: Blu_1
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Here is what he told me couple of hours ago

On our lab result it is 98% and i have sent you statement before.

Our lab is also strict in control of purity.

Does anybody knows how sure the test results from the lab in Spain?

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
According to Exit : sure (some members had little doubts occasionally but that's the Exit's stance)
Another member expressed the thesis that the lab results typically have a +/-10% margin error

Your seller sounds funny. Did the statement looked guenuine ? Can you verify the existence of the lab as an independent 3rd party institution that exists ?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
According to Exit : sure (some members had little doubts occasionally but that's the Exit's stance)
Another member expressed the thesis that the lab results typically have a +/-10% margin error

Your seller sounds funny. Was the statement given to you ? Can you verify the existence of the lab as an independent 3rd party institution that exists ?
He sent me a pdf file in the past, but I deleted everything because I was afraid from the police, I don't remember what was in the pdf

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
He keeps ignoring my emails, I now Handing in a complaint to the app to handle it might help

Reactions: enjolras
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
I also had an experience like that, one of them send me an email, that if I won't pay him 1150$ they will send this to the police, I didn't pay
My god what absolute evil scum. No words for it. I wonder how many poor souls they have scared into paying. These fucks deserve extreme suffering but I bet in this crap world they live nice and soft and sleep soundly.

• Aww..
Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
@Yomyom in the thread "buying N from A everything you should know", @Ark also had the N tested and it also came back 67%. As did others who had theirs tested. So if you had read that thread you would have known that that purity seemed to be what was being delivered by A. There is much debate on the topic of that purity and it's lethalness in that thread. I will attach a few quotes from there but if you read it, i think it will help. And it seems ark was successful in his attempt with the 2 bottles.
But I didn't bought from A...
And I bought powder and not liquid

Reactions: AcornUnderground
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
@Living sucks Is there another message that you didn't quote where Ark specifies a 67% test result ?
Because 56mg/ml really indicates 89% (100% is 63mg/ml). He had decanted liquid not sealed. Wondering since how long when he received the results

Last edited:
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
My god what absolute evil scum. No words for it. I wonder how many poor souls they have scared into paying. These fucks deserve extreme suffering but I bet in this crap world they live nice and soft and sleep soundly.

doubt it.

don't forget the investment of time and effort that the scammer probably puts into these scams, so the return must be relatively weak based on an hourly rate. Think about how long it must've taken for the person behind the Rachel74 account to reach nearly 2,000 posts and be considered a trusted individual by half the forum; you could say low effort posts got them there but then that would risk their profile not having a good post:like ratio which is complementary to instilling a sense of trust into their victims, so the scammer would have to compensate either by like-farming from the chat or having dupe accounts to react to their posts, both things that take time, and one risk of using dupe accounts is that the scammer can make themselves extremely obvious if it appears they have the backing of a hundred 0-post users. So, not only do they have to put effort into their "main" identity, they have to post on all the dupe accounts to make those look reasonably credible too before acting.

vigilance amongst our members around buying N has also led the scammer(s) to attempt to discredit other methods with misinformation in the hopes of reeling in customers that might be swayed if they believed in a new point of access to N. but it takes an amount of time to discredit methods convincingly, because it's likely other, legit members will just shut down the false info and make it harder for the scammer(s) to get new potential customers that way

and in addition to that the scammers have to contend with the presence of meddling people like me on the forums, who kicked up such a fuss with all the dupe accounts last year that they spent a considerable portion of 2019 arguing to the point that it became increasingly clear all the stupid-looking accounts who defended the misinformation were actually part of a wider orchestrated scheme. The more obvious they look, the more it hurts their business.

High risk "career" if found out, moderate-low return. overall, your life must suck eggz if you want to be a scammer, ud have to not pay rent and work from ur mums basement to make it viable or somethin

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Yomyom and Busdriver
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
but you didnt buy from C right? Why do you only have 3 gr and not the other 20? didnt it come with one shipment?

Reactions: mpnf
Status
Not open for further replies.