Status
Not open for further replies.
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
but you didnt buy from C right? Why do you only have 3 gr and not the other 20? didnt it come with one shipment?
I ordered two times, because I wasn't sure if his real.
One time I bought 5 grams- I sent some to the lab (but I think I sent too much) so I guess I have around 3 grams
After I got the five grams I ordered 20 grams more, but they stuck in China

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@Living sucks Is there another message that you didn't quote where Ark specifies a 67% test result ?
Because 56mg/ml really indicates 89% (100% is 63mg/ml). He had decanted liquid not sealed. Wondering since how long when he received the results
Yep re-read... maybe i mistakes the 6.7? 67% stuck out in my head from reading somewhere. My error. I will delete my post.

@Yomyom sorry i forgot it was powder. But maybe that post can help you determine if you have enough to ctb peacefully

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
One time I bought 5 grams- I sent some to the lab (but I think I sent too much) so I guess I have around 3 grams
But you ordrered "N from C" The C we are all talking about? Why is it stuck in china?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
But you ordrered "N from C" The C we are all talking about? Why is it stuck in china?
I didn't ordered from c
And I don't know why it's stuck, it's on the same place for over a month

• Aww..
Reactions: Michael1127 and Elbarado
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
lol @ the avatar mood change. Poor thing

Reactions: Yomyom
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
doubt it.

don't forget the investment of time and effort that the scammer probably puts into these scams, so the return must be relatively weak based on an hourly rate. Think about how long it must've taken for the person behind the Rachel74 account to reach nearly 2,000 posts and be considered a trusted individual by half the forum; you could say low effort posts got them there but then that would risk their profile not having a good post:like ratio which is complementary to instilling a sense of trust into their victims, so the scammer would have to compensate either by like-farming from the chat or having dupe accounts to react to their posts, both things that take time, and one risk of using dupe accounts is that the scammer can make themselves extremely obvious if it appears they have the backing of a hundred 0-post users. So, not only do they have to put effort into their "main" identity, they have to post on all the dupe accounts to make those look reasonably credible too before acting.

vigilance amongst our members around buying N has also led the scammer(s) to attempt to discredit other methods with misinformation in the hopes of reeling in customers that might be swayed if they believed in a new point of access to N. but it takes an amount of time to discredit methods convincingly, because it's likely other, legit members will just shut down the false info and make it harder for the scammer(s) to get new potential customers that way

and in addition to that the scammers have to contend with the presence of meddling people like me on the forums, who kicked up such a fuss with all the dupe accounts last year that they spent a considerable portion of 2019 arguing to the point that it became increasingly clear all the stupid-looking accounts who defended the misinformation were actually part of a wider orchestrated scheme. The more obvious they look, the more it hurts their business.

High risk "career" if found out, moderate-low return. overall, your life must suck eggz if you want to be a scammer, ud have to not pay rent and work from ur mums basement to make it viable or somethin
There have been times in my life where having a mum with a basement for me or being able to claim welfare would have been great... Compared to how I was living.
I don't know how you can make such effort to justify their actions.
There are other types of scams... They choose the one to try to extort from people who have it shit enough already they want to die. If you have the intelligence/time to do these things have some fuckin taste and ensure you're ripping off people who can afford it or somewhat deserve it. Rip off other criminals, there's many a great scams to scam the scammer.
I really don't understand how you can defend them because you think they have it 'bad' because they're investing time in to something for little pay off ratio.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I really don't understand how you can defend them because you think they have it 'bad' because they're investing time in to something for little pay off ratio.

i was actually lowkey ridiculing them, not defending them ! but thanks for the... insight

every time someone talks about the bucks scammers must make or the comfort they must live in i kinda do feel like interjecting because i don't want any scammers reading to feel praised, their business model is a failure and so is their moral compass, end of

If you have the intelligence/time to do these things have some fuckin taste and ensure you're ripping off people who can afford it

that's still horrible though tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: toomuchtimetodie
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
@omoidarui
From my little experiences, I noticed that most of the scammers using the same method (it's really insulting to our intelligent :ahhha:)

Great price

Fake delivery company

Need more money for insurance

The items caught in the customs (according the fake delivery company), and need a special id they can provide (in payment of course)

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and omoidarui
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
i was actually lowkey ridiculing them, not defending them ! but thanks for the... insight

every time someone talks about the bucks scammers must make or the comfort they must live in i kinda do feel like interjecting because i don't want any scammers reading to feel praised, their business model is a failure and so is their moral compass, end of

that's still horrible though tbh
It wasn't clear which side of the coin you were defending.

Of course scamming is horrible even to the super wealthy but I just meant it's not as detrimental to those who most likely using their last funds trying to buy N.

Reactions: omoidarui
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I wish they burn in hell

Thanks to note that nembutal powder is prohibited publishing on our website. You make business with supplier privately, and delete all communications, so for your issue, we'd suggest you can seek legal ways to solve.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further question.

Kind Regards,

Dora
To the end- I'm just give up
it cost me 1,400$, and so much efforts to just worthless piece of crup.
The 20 grams in China, and I doubt it will ever see them.

He is continue ignoring my emails, and I didn't got an answer from him.

I'm just done, I really don't know what to do now this was the only thing that made me happy- to know that at least in death I will have peace, but it's all gone now.

I'm trying to find fentanyl powder or heroin but I really suck in all the darknet things

I just so tired from trying

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, omoidarui and Michael1127
esben350

esben350

Apr 23, 2020
Do you mean you ordered 2 times from C ?

U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
keep calm. there are always people with intentions of wanting to take advantage of our suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Yomyom
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
im sorry for you :(

Where / from whom did you buy it? Not from C right?

• Love
Reactions: Starflow11 and Yomyom
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
fucked up :(

C sells now on WHM and his website?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Yes, website or whm but not on EM.

Problem for member is C doesn't ship to their country

Reactions: Yomyom and peacefulhorizons
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Yes, website or whm but not on EM.

Problem for member is C doesn't ship to their country

That sucks.
what comes to my mind is to send it somewhere else to a postal and travel there but i guess thats too much of an effort

Status
Not open for further replies.