Status
Not open for further replies.
J

james244

Jun 22, 2019
Ahh man why would you pay for the hidden pot of gold like Nembutal? It's impossible to obtain safely outside of Europe. You should've researched SN. It's just as effective as N.
it most certainly is not as effective as n

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
it most certainly is not as effective as n
SN is extremely effective.
It is not as peaceful as N.
With SN I believe there will likely be some discomfort, but I don't believe the discomfort level is particularly high.

Reactions: LMLN
D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
I created an empire account but am having trouble with slow loading speed and can't click purchase from C. Can anybody please help!

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I created an empire account but am having trouble with slow loading speed and can't click purchase from C. Can anybody please help!
only use dark.fail links, keep trying all the links in turn till you find one that works, and if you dont find one try again another time. sad fact is its not available all the time due to ddos.

D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
Has anybody bought through C recently with Corona spreading? Not sure how that works with customs right now

bananabear

bananabear

Jan 20, 2020
Has anybody bought through C recently with Corona spreading? Not sure how that works with customs right now
if i had the money and guts id probably do it now, just assuming workers would be stressed and have other things on their minds. mail from cn to the majority of countries shouldnt be completely shut down (except some european ones i think) and even closed borders still let shipments and commerce through. but always a good idea to reach out by email directly or their site to double check. but the situation in cn is better now and the regular commerce sellers I know in cn that recently took a break due to covid have started up again as of last week ish so i doubt there would be any major delays or cancellations

Reactions: RainAndSadness
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
No dude. I've been to Mexico. I got ripped off $600 on the net from Jorge Hernandez or Rodriguez like 4 years ago. Everyone is bullshit and sn is trashy. I can't even buy a gun without my I.D. magically coming up missing the day before. People lie. Cops lie. It's just this pathetic gay little dream. I just get drunk and read comic books. Checkout Deadly Class though, it's legit. You can download it online.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
The isolation tentatively extends until the 11st of april in Spain

I was waiting for many parcels, several were lost, delayed or had issues along the way. I would suggest to wait to use postal services again

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
The isolation tentatively extends until the 11st of april in Spain

I was waiting for many parcels, several were lost, delayed or had issues along the way. I would suggest to wait to use postal services again
I already sent the sample in the 10/3, it's got to Spain in the 18/3

Last edited:
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Update- in the 11/03 I ordered 20 grams more (I didn't have power to wait to the test results) he asked for 1150$! :hmph: , Crazy price for all opinions, but I don't really have a choice
My package sent according the tracking number and stuck from 11/3 in the same place up until now (still in China)
I contact him couple of days ago and he send me the next message-

"Agent checked it is normal moving, COVID-19 reason, airlines decreased, all courier service process is slow. But your package is good, please wait patiently."

On the first time I ordered from him, it took two weeks and a half until I got the package, but in that time China had much more problems with the virus.
I'm afraid that he returned the package from the delivery

Stinking timing

Reactions: rasputin
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I think it may be the end of my journey.
Apparently Trouble comes in bundles, my letter with the sample is going to return to my country, I don't know exactly what the reason.
Screenshot 2020 04 01 18 38 35 1311377012 EDIT 1
I wrote a fake address and kind of fake name, but I left my real phone number, I assume when the package will arrive to the fake address and they will open it and will see a white powder, that will cause a huge panic to them and the police will start investigation, and Eventually they will come to me.
Of course this is just a scenario, but very possible.
I've should have used my fentanyl patches instead of chasing this stupid drug.
I guess now all I have is to wait

• Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness and Ἡγησίας
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
i know someone who bought N from canada. police came to his place couple of weeks after receiving N and confiscated it. not sure about other countries.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Yomyon, are you from Spain? I'm from Spain. Is F easty to get in Spain? How did you manage to get it?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Yomyon, are you from Spain? I'm from Spain. Is F easty to get in Spain? How did you manage to get it?
I'm not from Spain, I sent a sample of my N to the lab there....

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I don't understand. I thought I had done enough research. Can you send an ilegal drug to be tested in a lab of a country where this drug is forbidden? I thought that you had to buy some kit to test it, or something like that.

Reactions: Saed
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I don't understand. I thought I had done enough research. Can you send an ilegal drug to be tested in a lab of a country where this drug is forbidden? I thought that you had to buy some kit to test it, or something like that.
Yes, you can test in this lab almost every drug
If the package stop in the Customs I think they'll destroy it
Cost 70$ for a regular check

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Sorry Yomyom, that sucks badly
I think firstly their office was closed, then they didn't collect the parcel at the post office due to confinement, then it's usually returned to the sender after 15 days if unclaimed

a phone number is invited to be provided for the delivery but often not mandatory. anyway, it's then better to use a prepaid one with a short validity term, if can be purchased without an ID (less and less common nowadays due to anti-crime laws but sometimes still possible). or write down a fake number since typically not necessary

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yomyom
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
If I had liquid N and the bottles were properly sealed, I think I would drink it. But I suppose you ordered from C. Sorry man... please keep us updated if you don't mind. It's very interesting knowing. N is my gold standard.

Can I ask why do you want to CTB? You don't seem to have serious financial problems.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
If I had liquid N and the bottles were properly sealed, I think I would drink it. But I suppose you ordered from C. Sorry man... please keep us updated if you don't mind. It's very interesting knowing. N is my gold standard.

Can I ask why do you want to CTB? You don't seem to have serious financial problems.
It's none of this Dealers, they didn't agree to ship to my country

I worked a year and a half in a crappy supermarket as a cashier, I live with my parents so I don't really have any Expenses, so I saved around 15000$ (most of this money went to junk food)
Money is not the only reason to ctb, I had such a crappy life, made some mistakes that I could never fix
a phone number is invited to be provided for the delivery but often not mandatory. anyway, it's then better to use a prepaid one with a short validity term, if can be purchased without an ID (less and less common nowadays due to anti-crime laws but sometimes still possible)
Well, it's too late for me, I hope who ever will get the package won't open it, but I assume they will be Snoopers.
When they'll find the white powder, I'm sure they search for my phone.
I couldn't sent it without a phone number, I got confused and for a moment and gave them my real number

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Jumper Geo
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Nor A nor C. It's the first time that I hear about other another dealer.

You said that you got ripped off 2000$. Can I ask if your ordered from A?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Nor A nor C. It's the first time that I hear about other another dealer.
Don't count on it...
Too wired to be true

You said that you got ripped off 2000$. Can I ask if your ordered from A?
Not in one time,in the total end I lost 2000$i, 5 different Dilleres tricked me, suspiciously in the same method
I'm too desperate to play this game.
Three guys from the darknet-
One from empire
Two from dbuy

And Two from the clear net

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Michael1127 and Ἡγησίας
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
So, I understant you didn't order from A. Can I ask why?

WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
I think it may be the end of my journey.
Apparently Trouble comes in bundles, my letter with the sample is going to return to my country, I don't know exactly what the reason.
View attachment 30659
I wrote a fake address and kind of fake name, but I left my real phone number, I assume when the package will arrive to the fake address and they will open it and will see a white powder, that will cause a huge panic to them and the police will start investigation, and Eventually they will come to me.
Of course this is just a scenario, but very possible.
I've should have used my fentanyl patches instead of chasing this stupid drug.
I guess now all I have is to wait

Why in the world would you write a fake address?

Reactions: BumperCrop
Status
Not open for further replies.