Status
Not open for further replies.
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
If there was anyone selling Nembutal legit, then firstly would be very hard to find that anyone, then you'd be paying extortionate figures for it............I guess its about somewhere, but trying to locate and find the real deal and then getting hands on it, probably more likely to find gold at end of rainbow...............I suspect even where it is available to buy, its all scam anyway and would involve very dodgy people.............sad but only way can see using Nembutal would be at a clinic with controlled Euthanasia, like Dignitas.

Reactions: itsamadworld and SadHam
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I also had an experience like that, one of them send me an email, that if I won't pay him 1150$ they will send this to the police, I didn't pay

Not paying was an excellent choice — someone here got scammed the same way, and they hassled her out of thousands of pounds before sending a thug to her address to beat her up. So thank you for letting the forum know what they tried with you. That helps keep others safer. x

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: GinaIsReady, SadHam, Yomyom and 1 other person
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
If there was anyone selling Nembutal legit, then firstly would be very hard to find that anyone, then you'd be paying extortionate figures for it............I guess its about somewhere, but trying to locate and find the real deal and then getting hands on it, probably more likely to find gold at end of rainbow...............I suspect even where it is available to buy, its all scam anyway and would involve very dodgy people.............sad but only way can see using Nembutal would be at a clinic with controlled Euthanasia, like Dignitas.
I guess that's not legit, I know he sent something, because I familiar with the delivery company that he sent it with (ems), I don't know if it's the real deal, but I hope I'll get it this week, according the tracking number my package is already out of China.
The other times I tried to buy nembutal, all of them used a fake delivery company, it's amazing how effort they put up to trick people
I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I guess that's not legit, I know he sent something, because I familiar with the delivery company that he sent it with (ems), I don't know if it's the real deal, but I hope I'll get it this week, according the tracking number my package is already out of China.
The other times I tried to buy nembutal, all of them used a fake delivery company, it's amazing how effort they put up to trick people
I'm keeping my fingers crossed
I'd be worried/wary even if 'something' does turn up eventually...........it could be any substance in that bottle, pertaining to be Nembutal..............oh dear as if life isn't bad enough and trying to find an easy and peaceful way out, without all added hassles. I never trust anything that comes from China, not racist so dont anyone start saying I am, but alot of dodgy things/scams go on from there and on regular basis, sadly and I have been conned myself in past.:'(

• Aww..
Reactions: itsamadworld, SadHam, jimbob1000 and 1 other person
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Not paying was an excellent choice — someone here got scammed the same way, and they hassled her out of thousands of pounds before sending a thug to her address to beat her up. So thank you for letting the forum know what they tried with you. That helps keep others safer. x
Is that real? Can you link the post if it's public?

That's awful

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Why is everyone so obsessed with Nembutal?

According to users here, Fentanyl is not difficult to buy off the Deep Web. I looked into it and it didn't seem difficult. Sodium nitrite is even easier.

It just seems silly to me that people are willing to take high risks and pay stupid sums of money for something that is not that much better.

Last edited:
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020

According to users here, Fentanyl is not difficult to buy off the Deeb Web. I looked into it and it didn't seem difficult. Sodium nitrite is even easier.

It just seems silly to me that people are willing to take high risks and pay stupid sums of money for something that is not that much better.
I'd imagine the heroin buying charge scares people off (idk if it's even that much worse)

It scares me off

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019

According to users here, Fentanyl is not difficult to buy off the Deeb Web. I looked into it and it didn't seem difficult. Sodium nitrite is even easier.

Can you PM

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

It just seems silly to me that you're knocking others down and write something as stupid as Deeb Web. I've seen spell check and it doesn't seem difficult to use.

:tongue:

• Wow
Reactions: GinaIsReady and nonamegirl
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
It just seems silly to me that you're knocking others down and write something as stupid as Deeb Web. I've seen spell check and it doesn't seem difficult to use.
I'm not knocking others down. I'm just stating what I think about methods in case the OP or someone else finds it useful. Probably not, but what's a little bit of noise in between all the rest?

Sorry about the typo. Fixed it.

Reactions: SadHam
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I'm not knocking others down. I'm just stating what I think about methods in case the OP or someone else finds it useful. Probably not, but what's a little bit of noise in between all the rest?

Sorry about the typo. Fixed it.

Your typo wasn't a big deal, I was using it to make a point.

It's the language you used: everyone, obsessed, not difficult, stupid.

It's provocative, minimizing, and negating, e.g., knocking others down, just like I did you with the typo.

Reactions: Pupu
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Your typo wasn't a big deal, I was using it to make a point.

It's the language you used: everyone, obsessed, not difficult, stupid.

It's provocative, minimizing, and negating, e.g., knocking others down, just like I did you with the typo.
It is the unfortunate byproduct of English not being my native language that my posts sometimes seem more rude than they're trying to be. That or I consider a type of speaking okay when others do not. That being said, my intent was not to provoke anyone.

Feel free to PM me if you want to correct my incorrect usage of words.

Reactions: GinaIsReady, SadHam and Halo13
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Is it ok to publish here all the website and email address that tricked me, or its forbidden here?

Reactions: Anhedonic
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Is it ok to publish here all the website and email address that tricked me, or its forbidden here?
I guess for naming a scammer, then yes, that would be okay....
Just put "SCAM" in big letters, so the mods know what it is....

Reactions: SadHam
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
The message wait for approval

Last edited:
Reactions: SadHam and Soul
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Just go to Europe and sign up for a suicide vacation? If you have so much to spend!
I do n't get it....are you sellling Nembutal. Yes? No?
What is the big deal? You either have Nembutal or you don't. Which is it!?

Last edited:
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
I do n't get it....are you sellling Nembutal. Yes? No?
No. I'm saying since he is spending thousands of dollars on scams and whatnot on a drug that is impossible to get outside of Europe, he might as well spend his money more enjoyable like going to the source of the N. He sounds like he has a lot to spend, and he's trying to die so there's no point in holding back!

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Again, i don't get the covert messaging...."sounds
Iike" doesn't equal YES, as in he/she has IT, OR NOT. What's the big deal, here?

Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Iike" doesn't equal YES, as in he/she has IT, OR NOT. What's the big deal, here?
im just making a suggestion. He has nothing to lose at the end. Right? If they have the money then go ahead. If not then no big deal.
He hasn't given me much of a window his own financial circumstances he's in. I don't know if he has kids or not but if he doesn't. He's gonna leave this earth very soon, I don't see the harm in spending your last dime on a suicide vacation.

Last edited:
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
This is simply a hunch, and you can take it or leave it, but if people are trying to "push" a certain method, or suddenly "panicking" about side effects of other methods, they may have another agenda.
Example:
Someone new posts:
SNcauses permanent blindness, deafness, and excruciating pain?

Later, on another thread they post:
My N just arrived, I tested it, and it only cost $400. PM me for details!

You are responsible for educating yourself and for doing your own research.

Email addresses for N scammers have turned up in the PPH and on the Wiki, which is edited by a number of people.

Any information on the Wiki gets edited frequently, even with regard to methods. Bear this in mind, please.

Edit:
How to avoid Scams Megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scams-megathread.25509/

Last edited:
Reactions: black br, Yomyom and NotWhatIExpected
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I guess that they don't approve the message I wrote, I don't see it anymore here

Lastravel

Lastravel

Feb 23, 2020
Thank you for sharing your story, it's helpful

• Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Yomyom
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Why would you want to publish trickery? The web is full to overflowing with deception...again, more drama,less by way of facts
I guess that they don't approve the message I wrote, I don't see it anymore here
Why would they uh, "approve"? Sounds like a made to order scam the....

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Why would you want to publish trickery? The web is full to overflowing with deception...again, more drama,less by way of facts

Why would they uh, "approve"? Sounds like a made to order scam the....

Are you ok?
I ment that there was a note above my message that wait for approval, I guess because I new here.
Just wanted to share my experience, beside I didn't even get the package, I didn't suggest anything here!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

Doesn't seem that it's forbidden. In fact, there's a thread for posting it:

Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Doesn't seem that it's forbidden. In fact, there's a thread for posting it:

I don't know, I upload here with all the links, for a hour it wait for approval, and that I didn't see it any more

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I tried a lot to buy nembutal, and I lost so much money. I guess about 2000$,
I'm lucky that I have enough money to buy fentanyl in my country for sure.
but I had some lack with a Chinese supplier, I told for the start that I want just 5 grams nembutal, and it's really expensive, it cost 320$ with shipping.
I didn't receive the package yet but he gave me a tracking number of ems, I checked the number and it look alright, but as much as I know he could have send a salt there, so I kind of worries, and also all that problems with the Customs, very scary.
I'll update when I'll get the package.
that's it, just wanted to realisey worries

and sorry, my english is not the best

Tbh I think you have a better chance buying Nembutal online than fentanyl all google searches throw up scam websites, even on the dark web they have been closed down and arrested so I thought they will start selling more Nembutal to raise some funds, trying to get fentanyl in the UK is so hard.
Good luck, keep us posted if it arrives, I know Exit was offering a testing service but more dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.