Status
Not open for further replies.
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
legal trouble would be more complicated in case of H or F. No one buys N for any other reason than to ctb and, at least where I live, you will probably get away with a hospital stay. there's also the fact that you can go on YT and watch people die of N and it seems peaceful. and fuck the money, honestly. I have spend 700 bucks on more stupid things than that.

• Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness, terry_a_davis and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Tbh I think you have a better chance buying Nembutal online than fentanyl all google searches throw up scam websites, even on the dark web they have been closed down and arrested so I thought they will start selling more Nembutal to raise some funds, trying to get fentanyl in the UK is so hard.
Good luck, keep us posted if it arrives, I know Exit was offering a testing service but more dollars.
I'm not mean to buy fentanyl through the darknet, I have a diller in my country
Anyway this will be my last try to buy nembutal, it's too scary for me to handle

Reactions: Jumper Geo
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
This is simply a hunch, and you can take it or leave it, but if people are trying to "push" a certain method, or suddenly "panicking" about side effects of other methods, they may have another agenda.
Example:
Someone new posts:
SNcauses permanent blindness, deafness, and excruciating pain?

Later, on another thread they post:
My N just arrived, I tested it, and it only cost $400. PM me for details!

You are responsible for educating yourself and for doing your own research.

Email addresses for N scammers have turned up in the PPH and on the Wiki, which is edited by a number of people.

Any information on the Wiki gets edited frequently, even with regard to methods. Bear this in mind, please.

Edit:
How to avoid Scams Megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scams-megathread.25509/
Yes, it's important for people to always exercise caution when new possible sources of products are mentioned.

And this can especially apply when this comes from new members, which is a shame for new members who are genuine, since they can be wrongly viewed with suspicion, but this can't really be avoided, due to the need to protect vulnerable members.

Some thoughts / observations on considering "new sources" (slight tangent, but some ideas that may be worth carrying forward) :

In general it's preferable (where possible) to buy from a marketplace where you can see order volumes and feedback ratings, and where there's an escrow (although escrows can backfire during "exit scams"), although that doesn't mean other stores can't be valid, but it's tricky to know which stores might be valid due to how common scams are.

I suppose to be more confident in the validity of a new source, you would want one or more well established forum member(s) to buy the product, send for testing, and report back.

If nobody wants to take the possible "financial hit", then several people could club together (eg using monero for anonymity), and one person could order and send for testing (eg EC labs).
If the product turns out to be good, then the person who ordered it could keep it, and pay back the other people who chipped in, assuming the person who did the ordering is also looking to buy that product (this would be pre-agreed of course).

Of course, we have to be careful because the person who does the ordering could lie about the product being bad or lie about not receiving the product, so they can keep it while only paying for a portion of the cost, so there is trust involved....

Due to the possible incentive to lie in this way to get the product for a low price, perhaps a better scheme is to have a "lottery", where one person is picked to receive the product, and that person gets to keep the product without needing to pay back the others who chipped in. This removes the incentive for that person to lie.

random.org has a "premium" service that allows "shared" random numbers to be viewed by multiple people. Make sure you agree in advance which random.org user id will be used to avoid any clever "fixing".
This could be used to conduct the lottery in a fair way, and determine the winner.
The "trails" area of random.org allows others to view and confirm the numbers generated :

Obviously, those taking part in the lottery should agree in advance to pay their portion of the cost of the item, regardless of whether they "win" the lottery or not. Obviously if people are happy to "chip in" and for one member to buy the item and keep it without paying anything back, then the "lottery" might not be needed.

Of course we also have to consider whether the vendor is just being on "initial best behaviour".

So a safer way to proceed if a product appears to "check out" is for people to gradually place orders, and to collectively keep track of successes vs failures. We can create threads specifically for this, eg a thread title would be : "order tracking : <x> from <y>".
Of course, you still have to assess who is posting to such a thread and whether they can be trusted....

Sadly this is the nature of things given the numbers of scammers out there....

Buying from a marketplace with order volumes and feedback ratings, and where there's an escrow should be the preference, but that still isn't guaranteed, so some of the ideas above may also be useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: liverpoolfan, faust, GinaIsReady and 2 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
who is the $1100 scammer? i hope it is not Mr A
I don't think it's him, the scammers who tried to blackmail me called 'global nembutal'
They use a fake delivery company named 'capital courier' (They impersonate the original shipping company)

Reactions: SadHam
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
who is the $1100 scammer? i hope it is not Mr A
The person who did it was banned on here shortly after, not sure if it was related to that or not. Can't remember the name they gave me. I think many scammers try and pretend they are A.

Reactions: SadHam and Yomyom
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Yes, it's important for people to always exercise caution when new possible sources of products are mentioned.

Some thoughts / observations on considering "new sources" (slight tangent, but some ideas that may be worth carrying forward) :
..........................................................................................

Buying from a marketplace with order volumes and feedback ratings, and where there's an escrow should be the preference, but that still isn't guaranteed, so some of the ideas above may also be useful.
Risk. I understood that, just risk.
Do not get me wrong.
The post is brilliant.

The thread is buying N, but could be a question:
Buying N?.....And the answer is Risky.

Imho,of course, it was just a rambling.

A

attribute-level-kale

Jul 16, 2019
If I had a car, I'd just drive to Mexico. It's my top choice as well, but of course, too expensive and risky to buy online. Good luck.

My Spanish is pretty good and it was impossible to find. Most people don't even know what it is.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
@Yomyom Is there any update on your order ? Did you receive anything yet ?

TCA

TCA

Feb 24, 2020
I bought N a while back. I'd recommend seeking advice from PPH. Nowhere else.

Reactions: Hopakat, Death. and SadHam
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I also had an experience like that, one of them send me an email, that if I won't pay him 1150$ they will send this to the police, I didn't pay

I hope you replied back and said, Thank you but I have decided not to kill myself now.

• Aww..
Reactions: SadHam and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
@Yomyom Is there any update on your order ? Did you receive anything yet ?
I got a message two days ago that the package came to my country, but the post office in my country is very slow

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
N from C would be my preferred method. A forum member had his N from C tested within roughly the last 6 weeks, I won't reveal the exact result as he only told me via PM, I'll only say I would still choose N from C. Fentanyl is more common and cheaper but swallowing/snorting/through the skin has low bioavailability, IV is preferred but many don't want to do that.

Last edited:
S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Snorting F had a high bioavailability I thought second to only injection. But I don't know much

Reactions: terry_a_davis
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Snorting F had a high bioavailability I thought second to only injection. But I don't know much
You're right. I've just done a quick google and people die from snorting it.
"The high percentage of fatal overdoses occurring at home with no naloxone present, coupled with the rapid onset of overdose symptoms after using fentanyl through injection or insufflation"

I don't think you'd need to snort much of it if it's pure.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I would like to add I have OD'd on an analog of f, called acetyl-f.
F isn't completely needed, just an analog, especially to those with no tolerance. Snorting 50-100mg put me out, wasn't even an attempt, took several narcan kits to revive. If you can ensure you won't be found...
edit: It is class A or whatever the worst class of drug is criminally in most places. As are most f analogs, it is however remarkably cheaper than N or H, more expensive than SN

Last edited:
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
I would like to add I have OD'd on an analog of f, called acetyl-f.
F isn't completely needed, just an analog, especially to those with no tolerance. Snorting 50-100mg put me out, wasn't even an attempt, took several narcan kits to revive. If you can ensure you won't be found...
edit: It is class A or whatever the worst class of drug is criminally in most places. As are most f analogs, it is however remarkably cheaper than N or H, more expensive than SN

Thanks for the information. Everyone needs to be aware that "acetyl" means acetic acid, which means that it could burn sensitive membranes it comes in contact with.

The Vitamin E "acetate" ingredient found in vape liquids is the reason why they are under fire now. The acetate was damaging lung tissue over time.

Anyways, who cares about all this if you are planning to ctb?

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the information. Everyone needs to be aware that "acetyl" means acetic acid, which means that it could burn sensitive membranes it comes in contact with.

The Vitamin E "acetate" ingredient found in vape liquids is the reason why they are under fire now. The acetate was damaging lung tissue over time.

Anyways, who cares about all this if you are planning to ctb?
I am not sure what you are saying is correct, or at least the implication of it. And would state that people do their own research on this. But I am simply supplying information to people who may or may not store their method for some time before utilizing it.

Edit: Yes here we are:
It is a chemical makeup, that does include acetic acid, but also acetylsalicylic acid (better known as aspirin)

Last edited:
Reactions: Esc9434
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You should not post this in the public. I'm sure law enforcement would thank you for all the details they need to detect future packages from coming in...

Reactions: jgm63 and Yomyom
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I'll change it now
Also, remove details about what he labelled the item as..... and delete pictures.....

i.e.
He wrote on the declaration paper, that it's ***** *****.
^
should remove

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Also, remove details about what he labelled the item as..... and delete pictures.....

i.e.
He wrote on the declaration paper, that it's ***** *****.
^
should remove
Deleted my reply as well.

Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Keep us updated on how your testing goes....
The ideal test is to send it to a lab for analysis.
You probably know about that already, but if not then PM me.

Reactions: faust
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
I didn't see it and I hope not too many others did. Very stupid thing to do, posting such detailed information

D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
Excuse my ignorance but what is the best way to access this platform?

disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Excuse my ignorance but what is the best way to access this platform?
You'll need to download the tor browser to access empire. Once you're in empire search for N, you'll find him. There's another thread for N from C you might want to check that out!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-n-from-c-alternative-n-sources.28554/

D

DownToGo

Mar 18, 2020
Is he in most recent PPH? I have dec 2019 edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.