• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I like some aspects of it, like the fact you will get sympathy all the way to the end. And you get to... euh... do a sex *Borat voice*

But yeah, probably really naive and impractical in reality, lol.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Aids sucks. It's a slow disease, you'll be wasted for a long time before you die. It's not fun at all.

Besides, it's very hard to be infected with regular, vaginal intercourse. See the table here:
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

For receptive, penile-vaginal intercourse (you're a woman, right?), the estimate is risk is 8 per 10,000 exposures.

The only disease that I'd like to die of is advanced brain cancer. It's very quick.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
If it's so bad, why do people do it? I read it's a form of self harm/suicide. They seek the fuck of death. Seemed very interesting to me anyway.

People do it because they can't weigh risks correctly. Not because they want to to get AIDS. An ex of mine worked with AIDS patients for a while. Most of them were awful people, actually. And they all suffered endlessly with infections, sores, and other problems.

But go for the sex, at least you'll have fun ;)

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I'm talking about the people who specifically have unprotected sex with people who are HIV positive in hope they catch it (bugchasers)

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I think these people are after a thrill. They want to flirt with danger. But it's a disgusting disease, and nothing good will come out of this activity. Life is bad enough as it is, we shouldn't seek ways to make it worse.