• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I also think that incels are misguided. They project their hatred onto women instead of fixing themselves and seeing why they're unattractive and unloveable.
Are you saying that if incels are ugly they should do self improvement? If you are a 5ft2 incel, in most cases you will die alone. . All you're saying right now is "If you're ugly, dedicate your whole life to your looks so that you can be loveable again." With this statement you would actually agree with Incels, no person on this earth should have to dedicate their entire life to their Looks. Everyone actually has a looks match - the only problem is that many women simply don't date their looks match... It's actually quite simple to understand. And no, I'm not an incel and i dont hate women.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Are you saying that if incels are ugly they should do self improvement? If you are a 5ft2 incel, in most cases you will die alone. . All you're saying right now is "If you're ugly, dedicate your whole life to your looks so that you can be loveable again." With this statement you would actually agree with Incels, no person on this earth should have to dedicate their entire life to their Looks. Everyone actually has a looks match - the only problem is that many women simply don't date their looks match... It's actually quite simple to understand. And no, I'm not an incel and i dont hate women.
I'm just saying that incels think that women are the problem when in reality they are the problem. It could be their social skills

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I'm just saying that incels think that women are the problem when in reality they are the problem. It could be their social skills
Yes, it is their fault that they are ugly. Yes, their looks are the problem.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Like all people, victims of societal circumstance. They were sold a dream that doesn't exist and many have developed insatiable entitlement due to it. If I were born male I can see how I could've slipped into the mentality. Experiencing the bitter reality of womanhood puts their ideology in perspective.
If I were a guy, I think I'd also be an incel (the toxic kind, probably because of social awkwardness due to the 'tism). I'd probably be misogynistic and hate all women, just like how I'm misandrist and hate all men. I'm aromantic and I don't see any need for relationships. I've never had a relationship, nor have I wanted or desired one. I'm also sex-repulsed asexual. I want to try sex out of curiosity though

Last edited:
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I do agree that it's much harder for people to find dates if they are ugly, but tbh, most of the time when I've seen incels post selfies of themselves online, they look like average guys to me. That's not a bad thing, mind you, but I guess their idea of what's ugly is different from mine. Even Elliot Rodger looked fine to me.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
I do agree that it's much harder for people to find dates if they are ugly, but tbh, most of the time when I've seen incels post selfies of themselves online, they look like average guys to me. That's not a bad thing, mind you, but I guess their idea of what's ugly is different from mine. Even Elliot Rodger looked fine to me.
Honestly I... Well I'd feel more comfortable saying I found Elliot Rodger attractive if he hadn't done what he had done but honestly I feel a lot of incels overestimate how much their looks factor into it. Elliot Rodger was attractive, he was just insecure and hateful. I've found that a lot of hateful people don't seem to think that others can tell that they are hateful or that it negatively impacts them socially, which is not to say incels as a whole are hateful cuz honestly I don't know but I'll accept the word of people in this thread who say they aren't. Still, the ones who are, I'm guessing it plays a bigger role in their plight then they're willing or even able to acknowledge.

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Honestly I... Well I'd feel more comfortable saying I found Elliot Rodger attractive if he hadn't done what he had done but honestly I feel a lot of incels overestimate how much their looks factor into it. Elliot Rodger was attractive, he was just insecure and hateful. I've found that a lot of hateful people don't seem to think that others can tell that they are hateful or that it negatively impacts them socially, which is not to say incels as a whole are hateful cuz honestly I don't know but I'll accept the word of people in this thread who say they aren't. Still, the ones who are, I'm guessing it plays a bigger role in their plight then they're willing or even able to acknowledge.
Yeah, while I haven't read all of his manifesto, the parts I have read from what Elliot Rodger said, I would agree he was insecure and hateful. He also came across as very socially awkward.

I remember there were parts of his manifesto where he says he would go out in public spaces with his car, dressed really nicely, and wait around for women to come up to him and offer to go on a date or have sex. That was very strange to me, because honestly, if I saw someone out in public dressed nicely and waiting around, I would assume they're waiting to meet up with someone they know and wouldn't bother them. I don't think I ever recalled reading him actually trying to go up to a girl and ask her out, and he would often even turn down any chances where he could have gotten laid. That social awkwardness makes me wonder if he was neurodivergent or something, and maybe was just never officially diagnosed or got the treatment he needed. Add to the fact that his parents kinda spoiled him, that seems like it was just a recipe for disaster.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Yeah, while I haven't read all of his manifesto, the parts I have read from what Elliot Rodger said, I would agree he was insecure and hateful. He also came across as very socially awkward.

I remember there were parts of his manifesto where he says he would go out in public spaces with his car, dressed really nicely, and wait around for women to come up to him and offer to go on a date or have sex. That was very strange to me, because honestly, if I saw someone out in public dressed nicely and waiting around, I would assume they're waiting to meet up with someone they know and wouldn't bother them. I don't think I ever recalled reading him actually trying to go up to a girl and ask her out, and he would often even turn down any chances where he could have gotten laid. That social awkwardness makes me wonder if he was neurodivergent or something, and maybe was just never officially diagnosed or got the treatment he needed. Add to the fact that his parents kinda spoiled him, that seems like it was just a recipe for disaster.
That's another thing, the few incels I've seen seem to feel entitled to love or sex or whatever and entitlement is another one of those things that's a huge turn off but those who exhibit it likely don't notice. Expecting someone to just offer you sex cuz you dress well and little / nothing else is absurd. I have an ex like that, he seemed genuinely surprised that expressing a desire to rape and/or murder the entire family of anyone who so much as minorly inconvenienced him was a turn off to me, someone who told him from the get is overly sensitive and triggered by deathy stuff (kind of funny considering where I'm posting rn, lol), or that him believing he was more entitled to shit than others just because of how "smart" and "rational" and "patient" he was (spoiler: idk abt smart but he is nothing close to rational or patient) posed any sort of problem. We weren't together for long and now he's shit talking me to a lot of our mutual friends (which I expected and find laughable as most of them know he's talking out of his ass).

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
That's another thing, the few incels I've seen seem to feel entitled to love or sex or whatever and entitlement is another one of those things that's a huge turn off but those who exhibit it likely don't notice. Expecting someone to just offer you sex cuz you dress well and little / nothing else is absurd. I have an ex like that, he seemed genuinely surprised that expressing a desire to rape and/or murder the entire family of anyone who so much as minorly inconvenienced him was a turn off to me, someone who told him from the get is overly sensitive and triggered by deathy stuff (kind of funny considering where I'm posting rn, lol), or that him believing he was more entitled to shit than others just because of how "smart" and "rational" and "patient" he was (spoiler: idk abt smart but he is nothing close to rational or patient) posed any sort of problem. We weren't together for long and now he's shit talking me to a lot of our mutual friends (which I expected and find laughable as most of them know he's talking out of his ass).
In Elliot's case, I definitely think the entitlement comes from being raised by wealthy parents, and in particular his mother spoiled him quite a bit. She would always give in to his temper tantrums. I remember reading this one part in his manifesto where he got into some conflict with kids at his school, and his mother just basically let him switch schools instead of teaching him to learn how to deal with conflict. He was definitely a sheltered and spoiled child imo.

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
There is plenty of examples of women dating men that many would consider "uglier" men. (I put it in quotations because I personally believe describing people like this is upsetting. Not saying others shouldn't.)

There is not an uncommon belief that women will date men based on their social skills. If someone is kind and loving genuinely they will find someone. There are plenty of people with these traits who found love. What matters most is the person they are.

That is what Sserafim said.

The problem with a lot of incels is their hate for women. That is Sserafim's point. You may personally not hate women, but most incels do. Women try to socialize with incels. Women try to love them because they want to get to know them. Women are the people incels want to date. We should listen to the women here who are explaining what happens when you give many incels a chance.

Just like men will try to get to know a woman who is that 5/10 or lower. This is not a one way street. Both sexes are people, and some are more shallow than others.

Its easier for a 5/10 women to get sex. Some of these men don't intend to marry her, or love her. They date her, pump and dump, and then look for another girl. For a 5/10 girl its just as hard to find a long term relationship. The thing women genuinely want.

Sserafim didn't say this. She said the opposite. She said its their personality, and its true. There are women who will date a 5'2 man. Those kinds of men are called short kings. The most unattractive thing anyone can have regardless of gender is a hate for their partner. These incels will create diagrams and entire belief systems rather than critique the treatment they display towards their potential partners.

Reactions: pilotviolin
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
All the incels spend their time on Neets.net cuz they have no life

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Were you banned for trying to express suicidal beliefs or was it just because they're incels? 🤨
It was just because they're incels. They also don't allow women there. Peak incel energy. Incel forums are toxic cesspools

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It was just bc they're incels. They also don't allow women there. Peak toxic incel energy
Women are usually the only thing that cures most male NEETs (though it's still a slim chance from there) so I could see how they'd feel threatened in their way of life. 🤔

Most incels seem to be under this delusion that they can change society in their favor but even if that were true, we'd probably still find ways to be unhappy. If only more of us were willing to take the blackpill and given access to suicide methods to accommodate. I say suicide because I still believe it should be their choice plus I also believe that most people who oppose incels don't have the guts to have incel blood on their hands so they'd rather pretend incels can be cured just by changing personalities as if that's easy enough to do for everyone.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
As a left-leaning woman, I kind of inherently dislike incels because of their pathetic misogynistic rhetoric, but I also have a lot of sympathy for them. I believe most incels just weren't shown enough love as a child, so they're now taking it out on all of womankind as an adult. I would consider having sex with an incel just to prove them wrong, provided they meet certain conditions.

"Nice guys" just absolutely terrify me. Those are the type of guys to take you out to a fancy dinner and then get violent if you don't put out after. I stay as far away from them as possible.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
As a left-leaning woman, I kind of inherently dislike incels because of their pathetic misogynistic rhetoric, but I also have a lot of sympathy for them. I believe most incels just weren't shown enough love as a child, so they're now taking it out on all of womankind as an adult. I would consider having sex with an incel just to prove them wrong, provided they meet certain conditions.

"Nice guys" just absolutely terrify me. Those are the type of guys to take you out to a fancy dinner and then get violent if you don't put out after. I stay as far away from them as possible.
I inherently dislike incels too and I have no sympathy for them. They're toxic af. They're misogynistic to the max. Just go on their forums and see for yourself

Last edited:
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
"Incels" are the natural result of our current time of shorten relationships and online dating. In the 1950s a young attractive man would find a young attractive woman and marry her for life, which would eliminate them both from the dating pool, without lesser attractive people having to compete with them ever again. But nowadays the attractive man is enabled by sheer opportunity to never leave the dating pool for a long time, being able to have a harem of casual sex through dating apps, forcing the lesser attractive men to compete with him in the process, resulting with the uglier section of men left out never getting any, while the lesser attractive women get to have a huge of pool of choice at their disposal through said apps, naturally gravitating to the attractive man. Meanwhile society mocks and belittles said ugly man losing out in this unenven playing field, saying it's his own fault and scolds him for growing bitter in the process. There are many factors at play, i have no solutions, its a difficult mess.

Last edited:

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
First of all, I dont wanna start an arguement, I just wanna have a conversation.
I dont hate them, just have different opinions from them, as I am a female myself.
If you are an incel or a woman or just someone who has an opinion on a topic, lets have a polite conversation :)
Also, if you dont know what an incel is, here is my description of them (you can tell me if I am wrong): incel is a term made by forums that describe a guy that dont seem to be able to get a female partner and have sex, so they kind of dont like all women because of it. They consider themself "nice guys" and tend to think women are money and power hungry and go only for "bad guys"
Volcels >>>>>>>>>>>>

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
What are those? Voluntary incels?
Yeah, they hold basically the same opinions as incels, but have a moral backbone and aren't just reacting to feeling entitled to, and deprived of, sex

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, they hold basically the same opinions as incels, but have a moral backbone and aren't just reacting to feeling entitled to, and deprived of, sex
Are they misogynistic too?

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Are they misogynistic too?
I refrain from using words that are congruent with our society like that but the general public would call them that because they have overzealous religious piety and traditional values, which is why they're voluntarily celibate in the first place

• Informative
myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
I inherently dislike incels too and I have no sympathy for them. They're toxic af. They're misogynistic to the max. Just go on their forums and see for yourself
Just quickly browsed incels.is for reference, and you're completely right. Holy shit. Absolutely disgusting behavior. All sympathy I ever had for them is gone.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
@sserafim I 100% agree with you about incels btw. They're an abomination of self entitlement that shouldn't exist because why should any woman have to be interested in them. Ironically if you're of similar attraction to your PFP then you must make an incels blood boil (not that they know whether you're available or not just by looking) because you're everything they might want but totally unavailable to them forever.

The thing is, I'm average looking at best and had all the difficulties of ADHD and autism and even a few physical problems but via online hookups and dating I met a few women for sexual encounters. I don't buy that they're incapable and it's just them getting trapped on a bubble spending too much time listening to fucking pick-up artists 🥱🙄.

Also, why must they have sex or be in a relationship at all anyway? If you can't become rich or famous do you spend your whole life doing nothing but trying that and bitching or do you just get a realistic job and move on woth your life.
@obei I imagine if a guy gives you creepy incel vibes you just trot away, head held high without looking back 🐎😁
@Dr Iron Arc you just come across as a heartbroken guy from years ago, not really an incel like two of the other users on here.

Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
It's easy to hate incels because they are the only group of people throughout history (unwanted men) that are of absolutely no use to society at large. It really brings to light the machine-like nature of humanity and life itself.

Some argue that incels shouldn't feel 'entitled' to a female but then will talk out the other side of their mouth about how they are 'entitled' to a living wage. You can't have one without the other. Either human beings are entitled to things or they are not.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It's easy to hate incels because they are the only group of people throughout history (unwanted men) that are of absolutely no use to society at large. It really brings to light the machine-like nature of humanity and life itself.

Some argue that incels shouldn't feel 'entitled' to a female but then will talk out the other side of their mouth about how they are 'entitled' to a living wage. You can't have one without the other. Either human beings are entitled to things or they are not.
Incels don't even view women as human beings. They view us as objects. They need to first stop being misogynistic, and then maybe they would be justified in feeling entitled to a female. They call women "femoids". Can you really be justified in feeling entitled to half of the human which you're vehemently misogynistic against and view as objects? I'm sorry but I don't think that incels are justified

Last edited:
Reactions: 4am
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Every formed group is perfectly fine as long as it does't exclude, hate, generalize, pity itself.

Every Jack has his Jill. Think it would help some people to reflect on their individual dating rules.