• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
today has been absolutely fucking BRUTAL, i'm extremely sensitive to moon phases and this full moon kicked my ass so hard.
i realized i have nothing to live for, and for the first time i practiced partial hanging on my wardrobe bar. it was scary, but i decided to go ahead and buy a proper rope.
if i ctb, it will be 100% revenge suicide. i know once you die, your soul leaves the body but it stays here on earth for a while. i want to see my parents suffer and realize how poorly they treated me all these years.
i've experienced so much humiliation for the past couple of years, i don't think i can take it anymore. i've been getting by with my spiritual practices and by talking to my spirit guides. but none of that keeps me here any longer. i want to go to heaven, cleanse my immortal soul of earthly filth and meet my soul group and my spirit guides.
just a little rant, idk

• Hugs
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, LoiteringClouds, Aim and 1 other person
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
How did you develop your spiritual beliefs if you don't mind me asking?

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
How did you develop your spiritual beliefs if you don't mind me asking?
a while ago i started meditating and got sucked into the whole new age shabang. i really wanted to connect to my guides and my higher self, so I prayed and talked to them. i also did shrooms a couple of times, and had some big spiritual breakthroughs.

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
a while ago i started meditating and got sucked into the whole new age shabang. i really wanted to connect to my guides and my higher self, so I prayed and talked to them. i also did shrooms a couple of times, and had some big spiritual breakthroughs.
Thats really interesting thank you. I was never able to "breakthrough" on lsd or shrooms despite working myself up to pretty high doses. Could be some factors im unaware of blocking me but I'm gonna attend an ayahuasca retreat before I ctb and hopefully i get some clarity.

Reactions: sundown12
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
Thats really interesting thank you. I was never able to "breakthrough" on lsd or shrooms despite working myself up to pretty high doses. Could be some factors im unaware of blocking me but I'm gonna attend an ayahuasca retreat before I ctb and hopefully i get some clarity.
omg i would KILL to go to ayahuasca, so jealous of you!!
i myself did not have experience of ego death, or things that other people report after trips, but I had direct contact with my spirit team.
i hope you'll get your breakthrough!

Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
omg i would KILL to go to ayahuasca, so jealous of you!!
i myself did not have experience of ego death, or things that other people report after trips, but I had direct contact with my spirit team.
i hope you'll get your breakthrough!
I never thought it'd be possible due to location and finances but I've found a place with good reviews in the us and im planning to use my tax refund to fund it lol.
And yeah unfortunately I never got ego death either. I had some really profound and amazing experiences still though.
And thanks! I hope it works out for you to experience it as well

Reactions: sundown12