• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Why you?

Why you?

All The Bright Places
Nov 22, 2019
So this is a relatively lighter and worthless question to what everyone here is going through, but here goes:
Does anyone know how to take out the blades in a shaving razor?? (Manual, not electric)

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Dude I don't like to tell people their business here...but cutting isn't at all an efficient or effective way to ctb. Especially if your tool is a shitty blade out of a broken shaving razor.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
ropebunny

ropebunny

*suicidal bunny noises*
Jul 26, 2020
What @falloutcarter13 said + I highly doubt anyone is going to assist you in self-harming here. I hope your mood brightens a little soon.

Reactions: Ksab
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Patience, dexterity, and some imagination.
Honestly though, start a model kit or something. Cutting is addictive, and like all addictions best left alone. Life is miserable enough without fighting addiction.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
i tried a razor and totally hated it. its not an advised option unless you want a bunch of burning paper cuts because the blade is so thin. but like everyone else is saying. this whole idea of cutting isnt advised. while i see a lot saying they dont regret trying to commit, i see about the same number of people that regret cutting.