• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
After buying them and "testing them", I felt like this light, thin piece of metal has more power and control over me than I had over it or myself. I put them aside and was too scared to ever use them.

I originally bought them because I was curious about how they actually cut. I usually had this box cutter which only causes scratches now, as it's too dull. And because of that, I had nothing. I refuse to use fire or anything else other than blades, the blood is a big part of it for me. So now I was sitting there, having the huge urge to cut myself. I was just too much of a pussy to be honest.

Today I found someone online. They agreed to "help me overcome my fear". I was, and still am, pretty desperate at that point. It took me an hour but luckily they were patient. I finally learned to like razor blades. I missed that feeling so much, and this time it was even better! I also feel lucky that I found that person. Hopefully I can talk more to them.

I have a question to anybody who has been using razors for some time: How long can I use one blade? Should I use a new one for every time I cut? Can I wash or clean them?

Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
I dont condone what that person is doing, but I will comment for you safety. Generally you should be changing the blade each time, but theyre expensive and most use them over and over, I do myself. I change mine once a week, and make sure to clean it with alcohol after im done and make sure it's not visibly dirty.

Please stay safe, OP. Im wishing you all the love and peace

doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral 🥰
Mar 25, 2024
After buying them and "testing them", I felt like this light, thin piece of metal has more power and control over me than I had over it or myself. I put them aside and was too scared to ever use them.

I originally bought them because I was curious about how they actually cut. I usually had this box cutter which only causes scratches now, as it's too dull. And because of that, I had nothing. I refuse to use fire or anything else other than blades, the blood is a big part of it for me. So now I was sitting there, having the huge urge to cut myself. I was just too much of a pussy to be honest.

Today I found someone online. They agreed to "help me overcome my fear". I was, and still am, pretty desperate at that point. It took me an hour but luckily they were patient. I finally learned to like razor blades. I missed that feeling so much, and this time it was even better! I also feel lucky that I found that person. Hopefully I can talk more to them.

I have a question to anybody who has been using razors for some time: How long can I use one blade? Should I use a new one for every time I cut? Can I wash or clean them?
I used to use razors and pencil sharpener blades when I would sh. I tried to avoid using a blade more than a week or tossed it if it had any visible damage but the newer the better. I would wash them with soap and water usually but rubbing alcohol is better but I never got an infection. Do you know how to treat wounds already?

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
Do you know how to treat wounds already?
After getting rid of the blood, I wash my wounds with warm water and then use this wound disinfectant spray meant for cuts or wounds like this. Should I do more?

doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral 🥰
Mar 25, 2024
After getting rid of the blood, I wash my wounds with warm water and then use this wound disinfectant spray meant for cuts or wounds like this. Should I do more?
I was starting to write out multiple paragraphs of the things you can hit while cutting, when to go to the hospital, signs of an infection, etc etc but this covers pretty much everything I wanted to say, make sure to read the whole thing

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
I was starting to write out multiple paragraphs of the things you can hit while cutting, when to go to the hospital, signs of an infection, etc etc but this covers pretty much everything I wanted to say, make sure to read the whole thing
I am aware of all the risks and things I could cut. Thank you for this nice document, though!

Reactions: doomer843
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
Uhh I'm not sure how to do a decent reply about this post... I hope you're doing good with it.

I had made a post just now asking about SH resources and I think I'll see if I can grab a cheap razor in a pharmacy tomorrow.

I'm sorry if this is awkward, but it's tough to speak about it... I don't know many people who are willing to, and I think to see I'm not alone in this addiction makes me feel less lonely.
I hope you have a good week, OP :)

• Love
Reactions: GTNHisLOVE
Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024

Hello! Ive been using blades and razors since i was 10, so 12 years
You can wash them with normal water but make sure to dry them off immediantly or they will rust, you can use the same blade this way for weeks if not months if you take care of it properly
Theres also razor sharpeners available online if you grow fond of the feel of a certian one and dont want to throw it away