• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SquidsCuts

SquidsCuts

underwater bubbling bubbling
Apr 10, 2023
I bought razor blades off amazon a few days ago, having been able to place an order for once
I had never seen any in real life, ever
I didn't know they were really this thin, like actual paper
They're dirty and scary.
I had been used to using a box cutter, which I sharpen every use
But when I took that razor blade in my hand and pressed it again my forearm I was about to piss myself, this little shit's so thin
So far I have used a kitchen knife, pencil sharpener blades, self sharpened metal scraps (do what u gotta do at the psych ward am i right) and my sweet boxcutter
I had always wanted to try a razor blade, but now I'm too scared to use it
I feel so pathetic and like I wasted those stupid five dollars
I can't do anything right can I

lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
i have always wanted to try a box cutter. I use razor blades and a blade from a pencil sharpener. I want to order cute box scissors from Amazon.

A big disadvantage of razor blades is that they dull very quickly.She has to change extremely often.

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
they can be scary
a lot sharper than anything else, and its really easy to accidentally cut your hand
i dont like them honestly

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
It's fine to feel a bit intimated by them. It's probably for the best actually. Razor blades are incredibly sharp and can cut very deep without as much force in comparison to box cutters. I remember a few months back, when I first started using them, I accidently cut myself deeper than I meant to and I saw my fat pop out for the first time. It scared the shit out of me. It's good to be scared of them because that means that you'll likely be more careful when you eventually gain the courage to use them. Even if you never use them to cut yourself, you could buy a safety razor and use them for that. I heard those types of razors are pretty good, especially in comparison to disposable razors.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't cut but am too scared of touching those things. I think i have a phobia... It could be related to a neighbor of ours tried to kill himself with them when I was a kid.