• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

defunkt

defunkt

Apr 10, 2024
Back to my favorite hobby.
Contemplating the best way to CTB.
The only reason I haven't gone through with it so far is pretty much just chickening out the last two times.
Been through so much trauma so much people pretending to give a fuck when they don't really.
I can't pay the bills and every time I try to do something for myself I just end up failing.
I even fail in killing myself ffs
I've got a really high threshold so I don't even easily get high no matter what I use now. And they're making it impossible to even buy the right kind of drugs I would need to attempt anything at all and I'm fucking broke anyway.
I have a serious question because I will look through the other threads but for now all I have on me are razor blades. Has anyone got any experience with that method
I have this fascination with everything grotesque and gory and I honestly am at a point where I have anhedonia and dissociation I've been alone for more than a decade and every time I try to fill it with a friend I just fail.
So I'm not even trying anymore. I'm not even looking for a romantic love because I just don't give a fuck about anyone enough no one feels interesting enough to just be a viable option for it any more.
I also have some beliefs religion wise that people just won't understand. Like LHP etc if you guys know about it, or demonolatry etc.
Anyway, just wanted to vent I guess.
My parents have been the most abusive narcissistic people and got beat up bad and then getting raped and what not it's just been hell and somehow I trudged through till my 35 bday but it's just getting to a point where I'm done.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Cutting yourself has a 6% success rate, will be very painful, and can leave you permanently injured if failed. I strongly advise you to think about this method thoroughly, and if that's really how you want to die, don't fuck it up, as you can become disabled for the rest of your life.

• Love
Reactions: defunkt